Go to gamestop

>go to gamestop
>this guy slaps your gf ass

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.vice.com/en_ca/article/pae7v9/bruce-lee-and-the-art-of-scientific-street-fighting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me irl.

Shot him.

While he did know how to fight he's way fucking overrated. He was a performer as much as he was a fighter.

I say babe I think Bruce Lees ghost just slapped your ass and make a spooked face.

>watched UFC a couple times

Bully him because he's just an actor

Me irl.

He's my gf now

For a second there I forgot this was an actual board

>5’6
>Skinny as fuck
>No real recorded fights
Do you honestly not have confidence that you could beat him? If not, leave this board right now, you weak little soyboy.

(you)

I would celebrate 100 years of Jack E. Chan.

ask him to slap mine

Oh shit, you got me. How could I ever recover from this?

Drink more soy, you little weak soyboy

sports.vice.com/en_ca/article/pae7v9/bruce-lee-and-the-art-of-scientific-street-fighting

kek

get his autograph then get an asswhipping

If the ghost of bruce lee slaps my girl's ass. I marry her.

>watched a few kung fu movies

I get that he was fast and trained a lot but would those flying spinning karate chops work against a
non manlet? Wouldn't he just get picked up and slammed while he wriggled around

>fucking my gf doggy
>do one inch spank
>her glute gets torn

Give him a brain aneurysm

Nothing
Because we live in communism.

t. CA cuck.

>no recorded fights
theres a video of him sparring and it's revolutional for the time. He's one of the fathers of mma one of the first people of that time to mix grappling with striking. Watch that and look at some of the first ufc events which took place like 20 years after he died, in the sparring video it shows he was ahead of people who fought decades after him. And we're just now seeing a resurgance of some of his techniques in modern mma. There are some negatives tho:
>bad sparring partners for example some of them lead with flying body kicks
>crosses feet during foot work which puts you off balance
positives:
>extremely fast, faster than some modern day fighters. So much so that he's countering punches with kicks
>good counter fighter
>good stiff jap
>surprising power for size
I definitely don't hold him with extremely high accord like he was a god or something or he could easily beat some of todays ufc champs, but you have to give him credit for being one of the most inventive and influental martial artists of all time.
>And yes he could beat your ass in a gamestop

give him some marijuana and find another GF

Jokes on him, i dont have a gf

shoot him with a blank