Is there a safe, non retarded way to start a Tinder conversation...

Is there a safe, non retarded way to start a Tinder conversation? I don't want to come off as autist (which I most defiantly am).

I can handle the rest of convo but I have trouble with the first 2-3 messages.

>do you like daggers?

>hey ____, how are you?
only thing that's gotten me a reply so far. haven't managed to get further though. starting with a backhanded insult might work. I'll probably try that next.

ask her if she's an archeologist

>defiantly
I've never understood why people find it so hard to spell definitely. It's not fucking rocket science

Say hello
Compliment them while being funny
Ask for number

It is literally that simple. Tinder is shallow.

Sounds simple enough but still I have no clue what to say.

Compliment them how? Something you saw on a photo or something like "nice teddies"?

This is the epitome of a 27 year old that has been binge drinking every weekend for years and refusing to work out save once a new years where they jog for two weeks.
No discernible muscle definition, obviously underdeveloped legs and a fat stomach.
She had a body that had potential, her boobs aren't horrible though one is larger than the other, her hips are wide, but she managed to neglect her only gift.
Her face was not a gift, nearly every facial feature she has does not suggest beauty. a large forehead, wide negatively tilted canthals, wide protruding chin.
Embarrassing. If there is a god he should apologize for creating this abomination.

Pretty much any compliment that isn't "ur hot" will get some sort of response. If you have any writing talent, telling her that she's attractive without saying as much works.

The important part of Tinder from a guy's perspective is: don't take it personally. Tinder is for hoes, and there is no shortage of dick. You're only on the radar as long as it takes for a hotter guy to message them. Don't expect rational behavior from women, and that applies in all situations.

Can I get some advice on this situation, can I get back in with this bird..

>Back in town at home
>Hit tinder. See bird that I have on facebook, swipe R for lols (She had me added from seeing me on a bus in HS)
>Cheeky banter, very quickly asks ME out for drink
>We go for drink. Pretty different people, she is cheeky and has poppin IG profile etc.
>Good times. Kiss at end when she cheekily asks me.
>Go out again, more good times. Can't go home to either place logistically (people home), though she wants to. Kiss.
>See if she's around Friday night, she's not, work in AM. Know I'm kind of boring her with texts...just did this last one to see if she was out etc
>Next day she says sorry we don't click have a great year
>Me: No worries, friendly
>She contacts again helping me out to get a job. I've gone away again
>One cheeky message on tinder to her saying how there's no stunners down here. She says hopefully u get some matches
>Going back home permanently soon.

Can I get at her again or is that creepmode? We're not compatible really, but she is a super attractive package, to me

>hey thanks for the match :)
A little back and forth banter and then I ask them out for coffee

Simple

Also, this is the line I used with previous said bird and some others with general lols...

'X you make me want to go back to elementary school. You make me want to do my ABCs for you. I'll give you A because you're awesome, B because you're beautiful, C because you're confident and I'll give you this D because you deserve it.'

Then be like how u goin...asked them out within about 3 responses.

Or you can do this...

'Spike' them or whatever...pick something cool they have put in the background or subject of a picture like skating.. and say something like 'I bet you don't really skate' or 'I bet you I'd show you up...derp'

Compliment her dog that is inevitably in her photos

You see, dogs on tindr psychologically represent children. If you demonstrate that you like dogs and/or have one, this triggers her motherly instincts in attracting a mate that can take care of children.

Then you smash

message her with
>"we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" ~ do you agree or disagree?

pick something that
>has nothing to do with herself, physically, never compliment anything that is God-given like tits, eyes, etc
>is something that she obviously had to choose to buy/wear/etc and is out of the ordinary, it could even be a hairstyle or choice of hair color
and don't make it sound too complimentary. example
>i like that shade of blonde on you. what loreal # is that?

are her elbows too pointy for you, too? kek
she's attractive. not a 10, but attractive. unfortunately looks kind of "mystery meat" to me so i'd avoid as i like white women. she needs to be run through the makeapp. dyed hair, which is the equivalent of a manlet wearing elevator shoes. she's got fivehead (25% too much to be fourhead). got the kind of figure that will look shitty as soon as she gains 25lbs.
slut, though. body language and dress and facial expression for the selfie all scream it.

these are good. right on par with my suggestion above, pick something that she choose to buy/wear/etc. which has nothing to do with her per se (face/body/etc) and comment on it in a way that isn't overtly complimentary.

>I don't want to come off as autist
You are a traitor to the autist tribe, of which I am a member. You should come off exactly how you are. You cannot fool normies.

What should I say now

post pic

doesn't matter, you are clearly a fucking cringelord, she'll figure it out soon enough

Tone it down a couple of notches there, boyo.

Well how about we get riggety riggety wrecked this XXX night?

>use their name
Even if it's just "..., [name]" at the end of your introduction. Makes them feel special and like you're not copy-pasting (even if you are)
>reference something from their bio (if they have one)(if it isn't 100% irony jokes)
They'll probably reference an interest or a hobby, or you can glean something from their bio or their likes. Find common ground as an in. Like if they mention Netflix mention a show you've been watching or some shit.
>open for response
Don't say something that can get a one-word response ("hey", "yes", "no", "thanks", "lol") Do something open-ended - "tell me about x", "I like to y, and you?"

this

or
are you an archaeologist? because I have a bone for you

She was looking for action, and you were boring. That's it. She was polite with you tho. Try again if you get another hot girl.

Great man thanks, now what

jesus christ

BIGGLE RIGG :DDDD

>not a yes
JUST

>yfw you realize women are just retards in attractive bodies

No shit, except I knew I was being perceived as boring. I made contact only to try and tee up before leaving. So now, do you think it's possible to get back in? I could try for another hot girl, but I want this one, she's stacked with features

Ignore other retards.

I think it was as good a line as you could have dropped, but she has hit you with a maybe there...doesnt necessarily mean youre fucked, she could be just clueless.

If you actually want to go out for a drink say something like 'let's go to X at Y', or suggest your place. Then ask for number.

You absolute autists. 9/10 girls respond if you just ask them about something in their bio or pics. They LOVE talking about themselves, so let them

No they don't actually, and I am quite okay looking. Where I live you have to be funny.

I match with 9/10s a few times and even the 6s don't reply

Tinder is fucking shit.

A Jewish (yuge nose) french girl had about 600 matches...

Kek. Then figure out something fun to do that you know she'll be interested in.

>Hey, listen. I have to go back to [x] pretty soon, and I wanted to [y] with you before I do. It's going to be fun, I promise.

Try being sweet and shit. Bitches are into sweet.

I'm free at [time during the weekend]. Wanna fuck?

Good god man, creepy and desperate.

Ive already gone and im going back home in like a month

yeah its defiantly annoying.

Funny how the most likes are not 10/10 grill but really good looking guys.

I have a friend with 500 likes and every swipe is a match. My personal best is 50 and I try 200x times harder than him.

I followed your advice and smashed the dog, what now?

10/10 would take on a couples retreat to Bali x. Usually works for me

>An app that reduces people down to pure physical attractiveness has results dictated by physical attractiveness
No... really?

Figure it out then. If you really like her and want to make it work, then just fucking do it. You won't be a creep by asking again. But you will be if you keep doing it and she starts getting annoyed.

Good luck.

Wait are you a gril?

Guys don't waste there swipes on girls they consider out of their league

And actually 7- 8/10 girls get more swipes than 10/10s because 7-8 girls seem more achievable for men

I'm in sweden and it works almost all the time here. Where do you have to be for girls to be so dull as they are for you?

Thanks for the advice. I was going to do it anyway, but now I have some support. Haha.

OP, how in the help is this fitness related in the slightest

Australia. Literally last night I tried hey are you from here?(small place, I know shes not..she can easily come up with something)..'wheres he' (that grammar amd punctuation).

>already forced her to reject you 4 messages in
I doubt you can salvage this, brah.

Ask basically anything about something written in her bio

Fellow Swede here, can confirm that this is indeed how it works.

I've found that a lot of times a simple "Hey it's really cool that you like X" or "Hey you seem like a cool person" followed by "Would you like to grab a Coffee/Beer some time/this Friday?" Is the one that works. Don't over complicate

The one thing you're missing is this: If you're unfuckable, nothing you say will make her fuck you. If you're fuckable (to her), then ANYTHING you say doesn't matter so long as you don't make her overly uncomfortable. You're not supposed to impress her with your first line, say what's in your mind, and if you're that fucking clueless and can't think of anything say "hi, how are you?". It won't matter that you're uncapable of coming up with anything else to say because she just wants to fuck. Be fuckable (10% BF and not a twink), don't be a retard, that's the point of Tinder.

Say something clever with innuendo. Girl I messaged had some decent udders on her and was in business school so I told her I appreciate your assets or something

*too

Det enda man behöver göra är att ställa en jäkla fråga om dom med en inte alltför gay komplimang inbakad.

Varför sa ingen det till mig för ett år sedan?

Tell her not to laugh at you because you have autism.

Jag vet precis vad du menar, det är fan många snyggingar man sabbat det med tack vare dåliga öppningsfraser

Honestly OP, shit started working way better for me when I stopped caring about the outcome and used the conversations primarily as a source of entertainment. It takes any internal pressure off and weeds out women you wouldn't have gotten along with anyway.

Say "I want you to sezchuan sauce all over my chicken nugget"

But then you have to repeat step 1 and 2 then add a new 3rd step to start a real conversation when you text or call them on their phone.

This desu. Healthy mindset gets goals

You got gorgeous eyes usually works

laughuing hard

I think i just got used for sex, girl invited me over, had great sex, she gave 10/10 BJ, tells me she wants to do it again when i leave and wants to see me again.

Message her, no reply, blocked number.

Plz be bait

Plz b bait

>those eyes... simply divine.

You should pretend to be a little closer to them than you actually are. Just a little, so you don't come off as a creep

>this haircut really fits you
>are you sure you aren't overworking?
>it's nice to see you're chasing your dreams

you were sexually assaulted and didnt even notice it at the time

you should report her user

What did you expect from Tinder m8?

I feel pretty deflated, i have never had this happen to me before.

Is this normal tinder experience? I am kinda disappointed i wanted to have sex again.

The secret to success is messaging like you don’t give a flying fuck without showing your autism super powers.

Seems normal for par

Can confirm.

The one I use all the time is, 'that dress looks really pretty on you' or 'wow I love your hat' just bullshit like that. Its so shallow but pussy is pussy fuck these hoes for being loose.

God, imagine being a woman and fawning over a man for complimenting a piece of clothing, makes it easier to disrespect these illogical beings.

DROPPED

>what loreal # is that

She didn't like you after all but didn't want to offend you to your face. You're fine. Move on.

Is it easier for you to point out the flaws of others than to confront your own?

I'd compliment your looks but i feel like you have gotten so many that its gotten to the point where you have gotten tired of getting them, am i wrong?

10/works always

You have to learn on your own user.
What happens if you seal the deal and meet up for a date? You're not gonna sit on your phone and wait for us to tell you what to say.

Man up, pussy.

t. Just got home from a tinder meet up

whats a good bio lads

Your height, bank account, penis size, arm size, deadlift/squat/bench, family medical history, education level, IQ score, big 5 personality score, weight, criminal record

oy vey you forgot astrological sign

This is great advice for talking to people in general or even life in general. Quit worrying so much about outcome and how people think of you, and just do! It’s what people mean when they say “just be urself bro”. U guys are only autistic because u worry about being autistic and getting or not getting the puss, just fucking DO IT and have fun!

File a rape charge, not kidding. If you did that to a white woman she would 100% cry rape on you for way less. Do it she’s a cunt. Sorry that happened to you Man.

A cheeky bird with a poppin IG profile, why not try. Tell that cheeky bird 'wanna try one more date to be sure'

cringed right out of my chair. Well done.

Casual sex isn’t all it’s cracked up to be huh? Fucking autist scream about wanting to be Chad, but when the finally make it they complain about the reward they are given.

Now you know the paid Chad feels, why despite him having the ability to fuck any slut, he never settles down because he knows women are manipulative whores who only want what they want and when they get toss you aside like trash.

This is the price we pay for leaving humanity behind, it’s time to drop petty human emotions and become powerful my brother. Emotions in this day and age are for week, only the strong thot slaying, weight lifting, money making machines will survive. Times will only get tougher for you my friend, welcome to the other side, welcome to the world of no happy endings, all fairy tales are just that, fairy tales.

it's easy user...you just don't have to be a cringe lord

Ask about her iq

This is going to sound edgy as fuck, but I think I finally understand the male impulse to rape.

I look at her and feel two things at once:
1. Utter disgust with her personality and full knowledge she's a horrible person who I would gladly throw in the gutter
2. Sexual attraction

The only clear reaction to that combination of feelings is rape. It satisfies both the lust and the rejection of her humanity

>Be ex fat
>Get tinder
>Actually get match and talk to girl
>Realize I don't know how
>Realize I'm talking like her dad would but not in a good way
>Uninstall
>Now in the process of becoming ex fat again

I draw blanks thinking how to talk to people on Tinder and I instantly feel crushing shame at anything I write
Guess I'll wait until I'm 75kg again