Tfw overbite

>tfw overbite
kill me.

what is holding you back from being good looking?

Big forehead, big nose
Feelsbadman

I too have an overbite and 3 days ago I have started an experiment. I hold my mouth in a certain position (neutral bite and tongue on back of roof) and see if after 30 days I'll get used to it. I already catch myself in that postition sometimes so I would say that so far it's working

My face lol. Just wish my skin was clearer if anything, but it's scarred so I can't do much

Mostly the face. I still have a few scars from the acne in my teenage years and I can't grow a proper beard even though I was told I look great with a little stubble. Also -- even though it's not related to looks -- I have a slight lisp.

you fags don't even know, I have a very nice face, but one thing fucks me.
My jaw is actually crooked. Like slanted at a 10 degree angle to the right where one side is lower than the other. I have no idea when it happened but If I don't make conscious effort to adjust when I smile half my teeth touch and the other half have a 1/4" -1/2" gap

>tfw underbite

Ar least I don't look like a beta numale. On the other hand I look like a skinny orc.

Narrow eyes.. if at least it could have been something that could be fixed with surgery. Fml

Being a fucking manlet

>tfw babyface at age 28

You will i too have overbite and half a year ago i started doing what you re doing and after like a week you re used to it

does this last indefinitely?

You get used to it and its your natural mouth posture pretty much

>tfw had yellow teeth ever since I was a kid
Seriously, how the fuck do you get rid of yellow teeth?

No. I've been doing it since I was 6 years old and realized what a difference it made to my ugly ass face. It never lasts. Yeah you get used to it but ultimately your natural mouth position it your natural mouth position - it always goes back when you sleep etc.

The look of other people.

What toothpaste do you use?

I've had an overbite always. I started consciously holding my jaw in place when I was about 17, I have an actually nice jawline when my jaw is in place. Having an overbite makes your face shorter and rounder when you bite your jaws together

These days when I wake up the jaw just stays in place without thinking.

How old are you now?

Big nose adds character and get one of those prison cuts where the front of your hair hides some of your forehead

Little underbite
Born without upperpremolars, already knocked out all my wisdom teeth...calculations have it that I have to take out 2 more for good jaw. 24 fucking teeth as an adult, let that sink in, almost as a fucking child. People don't notice though.

Alot of things
>Bug eyes
>Potato jaw
>Scrunched up asymmetrical face
>big disproportionate nose
>Baby face
>5'8

Got rated 2.5-3/10 on average

But fuck it, I'm gonna get fucking shredded and just be happy that I'm not fat and ugly

huge, typical jew nose

great jawline, decent face overall, but the nose fucks my aesthetic. tempted to get rhinoplasty but its kind of a beta faggot move

are you me? I'm not even jewish and a big nose is the only thing holding me back

Beaner genes

What's even the point?

triple h had a fucking huge nose and still banged a bunch of chicks despite the fuck hes a little gay

same, absolutely no jewish ancestry, no other family members have a similar nose (and no pretty sure im not adopted)

maybe surgery is our answer user. or maybe we need to stop being insecure faggots and embrace it. idk

>tfw 5'4
>brother rates me a 3/10 at this height
>stand on a stool to boost height to 5'10
>look in front of mirror
>brother rates me minimum 7/10. 8/10 if i fix hair
>begins to laugh cause the difference in appearance is ridiculously significant

FUCK MY LIFE

I have a big smile that makes my entire face scrunch up and look bad in pictures. Apparently people told me it's nice in real life but I always get "where did you eyes go" in posted pics.

Been teaching myself a smaller fake smile just for photos, but sometimes it look creepy:/

mandibular maxillary advancement can fix that

t. 5~ mm overjet plus overbite so you can't see my front teeth (can't firmly bite my upper lip)
but I have a tired pudgy face as well, we'll see if I can fix that

I feel you user.
I got bite-correction surgery a few years ago, and the left side of my chaw looks slightly fuller than the right. You got an interesting face, man. Own it. If not, then grow a beard.

Having a large hump doesn't make it a jew nose. It needs to have a large hump and be hooked. Roman Empire Italians had large humps.

Round face, weak jaw, look 12 without facial hair, 5ft 9in, 5 inch pencil dick.

long philtrum

Uneven jaw. Otherwise it would be perfect Chad jaw.
Bacne.
Back hair that grows so quick it's pointless to shave.
Balding.
Stretch marks and loose skin from when I was fat.

I'll just die alone and stick to 2D I guess.

jaw*

5"7
nose looks like it has blackheads but its actually just really porous so it gets dirty easily despite washing my face in the morning and evening with cleanser and showering 1-2 times a day
pectus excavatum

yeah i got the bump and its also hooked. looks just like the pic related meme. life is cruel

>complaining about this
Be glad for your smooth skin, you'll be thankful for it at 38.

Unless you mean you can't grow facial hair, then meh

Microdermabrasion

Manlet but I'm not complaining, I'm pretty handsome and at least I'm not a turbomanlet.

So what? if it gives you confidence to smash thots on the regular who gives a shit are you really gonna think to yourself that you're a massive faggot when you're plowing some 8/10

Below average height, dollface, probably more things.

>dollface
???

The killer combo, no chin and big nose.

Photos from the side are avoided like the plague.

>tfw worn-out balding chubby father looks better than you on pictures and he doesn't even look that good ignoring those flaws

Soft facial features, plump lips, large eyes, low capacity for facial expression. Perhaps that's the wrong term.

acne that makes the smallest pimple leave a brown mark for months
acne scars
crooked nose from breaking my nose when I was a child

hoepfully I'll fix all of this in a course of 1 year with a rhinoplasty and skin treatment but this is $$ as hell

Not enough lifting

Jawlet. Mouth breather for all of my childhood basically.

Bad skin

If your overbite is deep then its better to fix it fast, the younger the better, because position of your teeth (lower and upper) plays role in the way your maxilla and mandible develops.

You may end up as chinlet

>implying an overbite doesn't give you a cuter smile because your front teeth come over your lip rather than looking like you're gritting your teeth inside your mouth

yeah my 1 cm gum is so cute

>yellow teeth
>chubby face despite being low bodyfat, visible abs etc
>broad hips
>dark circles under eyes
>6.5inch wrists
>high set eyebrows
>acne scars
>not sure if balding or just high set hairline, looks bad anyway
>gynecomastia

And:

>5'7"

Might as well end it

I do have unironically a 9/10 jawline, with a 100 degrees angle between ramus and lower jaw. And my nose is also nice.

Im on accutane right now and have appointments with dermatologist for chemical peels and dermabrasion to get nice skin again

I ordered melanotan 2 and will slowly up the dose and then maintain when I have a nice normal tan.

Will whiten my teeth at the dentist next appointment (3weeks from now)

I am necktraining

Gonna visit the doctor to see what I can do about my gyno, I already saw a great plastic surgeon close by, where gyno is covered by social insurance

If I can get operated for gyno I might aswell get some fillers or canthoplasty or whatever to fix my droopy dark circled undereyes and a buccal fat removal.

Only thing that really and serously cant be fixed is my height. I get dwarfed by high school kids and grandmas. Cant cope with that but only hope once I looksmax the above it will be enough to compensate for being a midget. If I fail I kill myself

Its not even fuller, its just when I open my mouth its noticeable. Otherwise its almost undetectable. I just cant fucking smile normally or I look fucking crooked. I have to smile with no teeth or be a fucking numale about it

(

Do braces do anything at 19/20? Overbite is causing unaesthetic looks

Also any other possible things that can pair up with braces.

bite-corrective surgery. Recovery is a bitch but you'll feel like a champion when it's all done.

t. someone that had it done

I don’t think I look to bad actually

Could probably get better by improving my abs, but I feel pretty good about myself

5'6"
ginger
long as fuck neck
got a huge cock but i will never get to use it

Teeth whitener

>tfw big nose
Will it get a bit smaller when the blackheads clear? Or am I destined to look like a dumb fuck?

Big nose. It's not really hooked or jewish, just really big compared to the rest of my face.

Actually, I'm 23 and the option they had for me was surgery or braces again. They will have to x-ray me first to see what the best alternative would be.

I have a gap between upper and lower teeths on the left side and some overbite.

here
>

reading this makes me more confident in proceeding with getting it fixed

oddly shaped head sunken eye and a large forehead

I'm not terrible looking tho. I have a very good jawline

nosejob. $3k.

braces to fix gaps, then they stay on a while longer for the wires to hold your jaw in place so it can heal.
Once it's done, braces are off and you're good to go. People I knew since childhood didn't recognize me after I had it done, and it did absolute wonders for my self-esteem.

absolutely FUBAR teeth
everything else can be fixed with relative ease. i have to literally catch myself smiling and stop. feels miserable