Ever since lifting 4x a week, I've started having urges toward domination/s&m play. Is this normal...

Ever since lifting 4x a week, I've started having urges toward domination/s&m play. Is this normal? Will it wear off with the test boost?

It’s normal. Happened to me too.

Is it permanent? Hard as shit to find a girl who's actually into it.

>hard as shit

Are you joking? Every single girl I have fooled around with liked being manhandled and spanked at a minimum. Even when I was at middle school.

They are naturally submissive from my experience.

bro I'm not talking about spanking or vanilla shit. Now it's, like, collars at the minimum. I'm a monster.

This.
All women are naturally submissive to a degree, the only reason its difficult to find a girl who's into it is because it would be embarrassing to admit.
>hey yeah I like being tied up, slapped and etc.
Probably wouldn't be too easy for someone to admit.

Got a nice slim twink coming over tomorrow to get dominated. Feels great doing it to a another man.

Then just find a girl who wears chokers in day to day life and work from there. Hell a girl at my university wore a full on dog collar on campus.

Not him, but I always find a way to get bondage/tying up into my Tinder matches, and it's either they jump on it immediately or on the 2nd meeting ask me to do it to them.

Hmm sound advice.
Also - and this is gonna make me sound like a pussy - but I kinda feel weird about wanting to inflict pain on chicks during sex. So either the urge is gonna have to wear off, or the guilt. Cuz I'm in a tough spot.

How do you incorporate that without looking like a creep?

Usually when they talk about how my muscles look scary, I follow it up saying the scariest part is when I blindfold them and shit.
Only works if you have the body and face though like pretty much everything else.

this, the bigger I get the more girls ask me to dominate them, spit in their face, spank them, tie them up, pretend to rape them, wrestle them, pour hot candlewax on them, slap them around ...

i just wanna get huge and have sex.

don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOVE kinky sex, but i'm so FUCKING BORED of girls only having the exact same fucking fantasies where i'm dominating them

it's like can we PLEASE do something different for once?

What was the proposal?

The bondage thing, we were talking about it the night before and she went nah and the next day she went all for it.
Women are like that.

My ex wanted to wrestle but she thought she could actually win was the funny thing.

She had been on the school wrestling team for two years but I was about twice her size.

>hahaha
You smooth motherfucker

Grats user. Hope you shot a load in that spic.

Thots like it when they think they’re making you laugh.
That one was nothing to write home about, this one on the other hand though. Mind blowing sex my dude.

Just keep liftin brehs we are all gonna make it.

As this gentleman indicated, this ONLY works if you're already attractive.
99% of doms are neckbeards/skeezy 47 year olds who call chicks "little one" in their opening text. You can imagine the harems they amass.

thinking back to high school times
>was an absolute think
>gf was taller than me and probably heavier too (not chubby/fat)
>we would sometimes wrestle and she would win
Wtf I hate how weak I used to be.

hot

I'm a really big guy and my fetish has been being dominated by smaller, feminine women since I was a kid. Try to get them to do that, fucking impossible with most.

The problem is actually dominant women are so damn rare they have even more choice than most women. Or they just become professionals because they can get lots of work.

Never thought of that. Although it seems to me that most males that are into being dominated are scrawny, low t and not very handsome, so most of their choices are easy to beat.

That is my girlfriend. AMA

dis

>You can imagine the harems they amass.
>fattie harem
Gross.
Also I don't like BDSM stuff, but I learnt it and apply it because otherwise they just get tired of me and leave with a month or two.

Join fetlife, go to some munches my man. Submissive women LOVE a fit dominant guy, and you will really stand out from the crowd since as others said, most 'doms' are neckbeards and the other half of the community are dudes looking to be dominated by women, so your value will be through the roof.

Yeah, but then the quality of women is pretty trash.
The good ones are usually already taken (for lack of a better word).

>Even when I was at middle school.

>then the quality of women is pretty trash.
this
fat and 40 sums it up.

damn... so this is how moot died...

FUCK I wanna wrestle with a girl and dominate her and force my peen in her bootyhole now

>tfw lanky but not complete dyel
>tfw i'd probably still lose to this chick
This FUELS ME. I MUST BECOME STRONGER.

I can't believe moots fucking dead