youtube.com/watch?v=wVN3Awfs6Sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I do

That’s not wrestling

I used to as a kid

That's not a show*
ftfy

Same goes for you femanons

>Why get Veeky Forums if you don’t want the crowd to cheer you?

I wrestle with my inner demons every day

I hope you win and get your Wrestlemania moment lad

Ahahaha look at that crowd

They know where to look user

>implying the gym doesn't play my intro music when I walk out of the locker room and start bitch slapping jobber DYELs using the equipment I want

BASED

What’s your intro user?

I would if it wasn't so hard on your body, looks super fun.

>a crowd of 15k will never pop for your return in 2001
fuck my life

youtu.be/H5enKjKAlQU

What a sad state of things when people think "wrestling" is some dumb soap opera thing and not the most ancient and natural sport known to man.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k

Fucking hell that's a crunchy beat

Because there's nowhere within practical distance from where I live that teaches wrestling.

>tfw wrestling school within 5 miles of me that regularly gets scouted

>50k people will never mark out for your Wrestlemania moment

It is hard on your body. But the more bumps you take the easier it gets. I’ve been training for 4 months and I felt like shit for 3 of them. It’s getting easier.

Jesus that ass is perfection

Too bad Kyle Snyder doesn't seem likely to die soon, otherwise Veeky Forums would worship him
>world champ at 19
>Olympic champ at 20
>world champ again at 21
>natty
>700 diddly
>gives manlets hope

Just go out and start wrasslin some ma'fuckers. Nothing like jumping right in to help you learn

I already am an Alexa Bliss lookalike, they don't need another one of her.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Already screwing an anglo, don't need another one. (yes I know the meme, but I feel like being an autist)

Because I'm 5'11 and not athletic enough to do flippy stuff.

Damnit. Worth a shot I guess. H-Have a nice day.

Enzo just got fired, so there's a spot free on the WWE for a 5'11 shit wrestler who can't do flippy shit

tfw no lacey evans gf

This is mark henry's theme tune and it always will be
youtube.com/watch?v=wVN3Awfs6Sc

How do I into Rhino mode?

Because it's a market incredibly over saturated with performers meaning only a small amount make it to a position where being a 'wrestler' is a full time job,
If you make it to that position, it's incredibly physically and mentally grueling with living most of your life on the road and taking bumps multiple times a week all to have 95% of people snicker when you tell them what you do for a living
On top of that, even if you are good enough to make it to the WWE, you have to deal with an abysmally bad work environment with retarded carny traditions that mean one faux pas can cost you your job.
You go through all of this for the slim chance you become a top guy in the WWE, because even the majority of the guys who make it to the WWE have somewhere from 2-10 year careers before being let go and either wrestling in bingo halls infront of 50 people or retiring to a 'real' job

Get out whilst you still can OP, lest you become another physically broken and emotionally bitter 40something

Permabulk (only cut if you are actually getting fat), focus on squats, deadlifts and bench. Do trap isolation exercises (rackpulls above the knee, snatch grip high pulls etc). And do strongman type of movements. Also obviously practice wrestling.

I try to convince my bros to wrestle with me out in the woods for extra gains....
>Get a super lat pump
>Get a leg pump
>Friends stop doing it cause they say it's gay