Steroid use in Hollywood

Like come on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rF3ixuORPaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are all middle aged people fat

Dude I just dieted....and stuff

No time for sports, work, stress, relationshits. Only time for weightlifting and sleeping. That makes you fat.

huh I thought Ron Perlman was Hellboy

I just Googled it, so there's gonna be another Hellboy film with another Hellboy

Low testosterone. A better question is a middle aged actor with no athletic background in acting or real life can go from left to right.

Correct and its not a costume this time. Whilst Perelman did 'gain weight' it was mostly to fill out prosthetics.

...it's still very obviously a costume you dumb fuck.

Yeah it really is a costume, he even said it in an interview

>out of shape, middle aged, hollywood alcoholics
wow they had to use steroids to get in shape for a role in a limited time frame
wow 3 months after shooting all their gains are gone and they look dyel

>wow 3 months after shooting all their gains are gone and they look dyel

This makes roiding so painfully obvious. Why is no one in Hollywood addressing this? Directors force actors to fuck up their health with the gear.

Because they're all 2 dimensional ego driven cunts.

But it's not okay to ask for a fat women to lose some weight for the role because it's sexist. But it's not bad to ask male actors to go on cycle..

who cares? they make money and get more publicity quickly cause of roids, and don't care about losing their gains after, they don't have body dysmorphia and are not thirsty virgins like 95% of Veeky Forums

>fat women in hollywood
those are "female" comedians and they will remain fat and get fat roles
majority of hollywood women are already thing and on cocaine

Fuck off OP, you sound like one of those fat cunts who complain about women’s body standards in movies, if you’re getting paid millions of dollars I’d expect you to do whatever it takes

I lteraly just watched this
OP get off the computer right now get to the gym and eat properly no excuses
youtube.com/watch?v=rF3ixuORPaw

Wasn't Jennifer lawrence asked to lose weight and she got all huffy and tried to play the sexism card. Men basically get told to put their health on the line and put 30+lbs of muscle on

Why did no one mention steroids?

Steroids are illegal, user. Why would actors use them when they can get the same results by just eating right?

>mfw someone I work with tells me she thinks The Rock is natty

kek, he even admitted he took them before he became a wrestler. fast forward 20+ years, somehow bigger than ever