Are bodybuilders literally retarded?

>eating this much food every 3 hours
>taking ridiculous amounts of steroids
>spending tens of thousands a year on it
>expecting to live past 60
>look disgusting to the general public

Why do people do this to themselves?

Because they want to

Same reason anybody practices self destructive behavior. Obviously it isn't logical.

Very poor quality bait, I'm sorry newfriend.

Which ones said they expect to live past 60? And they aren't disgusting its odd looking but they are better than the mega obese disgusting people normally in public.

It's pretty cool though

I get to eat a large meal every 3 hours if I'm a body builder?
Sign me the fuck up.
Where do I start?

why do they want to ? checkmate

Because they like the feeling of being big

Mental illness. Bigorexia

in the gym

>tens of thousands of dollars
I bought 3 years worth of roids for about $500 USD. Food is about $70 a week. Fuck off you low test soyboy.

Do you ever realize that you are fake and phony? does it bother you to know you are a fraud? couldn't do it naturally...

No, I don't see why I should waste 5 years of my life getting big natty when I can have way better results in 1 year of roiding.

you have to have lots of lean muscle mass and low bf first brother

Because we're lonely.

It’s a constructive obsession and we want a greater physique than what we used to have and what you have ofc

Enjoy having to roid the rest of your life because your balls atrophied to nothing and stopped making t

You're pathetic and weak minded

thats a lot of food to you? what part of eastern Europe you in?

>this much food
you think that's a lot of food? lol... it's time for manlets to leave

>pending tens of thousands a year on it

woa woa woqawoaowaowa

there's a drug for that

is that a quarter of a fucking lemon

/thread

that's a feast in SlovakiRomanistan wherever the fuck OP is from. Meant to be shared amongest the entire family while they huddle in their soviet era bomb shelter

Except they start producing again after getting off and doing PCT. Also you can keep fertility even on cycle or blast with hcg. Stay mad jelly bitch.

>spending tens of thousands a year on it
lmao steroids are cheaper than whey m8

>steroids
What the hell? Not all bodybuilders are on steroids. And in worst case, lifting would only shave like 2 years off your life due to higher metabolism. The pros heavily outweigh the cons (if you don't roid, because roiding is fucking retarded)

Leave out the roids and don't eat chicken rice broccoli all day every day like a retard and you will be fine.

Bodybuilders and other lifts that take roids because they rely on their body to make them money have no choice, as the competition would blow them out. I understand their motives.
Casual roider that just take roids to compare themselves to natties while looking like any other generic roider are the actual retards

I dont expect a natty to know what hcg is. But i do expect you to kys.

All professional body builders roid you retard.
Do you even know what testosterone does.

Oh, sorry, didn't see the OP explicitly stating he was talking about professional body builders.

why do you do LITERALLY anything that you do?

>using dirty bathtub roids
>eating chicken and rice 5x a day for years on end
ITS EASY NO EXCUSES

>taking drugs to counteract the side effects of other drugs
fill me up, doc

i mean there's no real side effect of the drug you take to get your nuts back in working order. it's called HCG. You take that to get your nuts back up to speed if what you're looking for is a kid, or if you're coming off of test injections. it's not rocket science it's actually pretty safe and simple.

>wh*te rice

Phil's never gonna make it

>people still think steroids are excessively dangerous or expensive
the propaganda is real

Whatever it takes

It's a mental illness user, like drug addicts or fat fucks