/fph/ Fat People Hate /fps/ Fat People Stories

Faith in Humanity Restored edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFcW_rhWD20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Boogie is alive, losing weight and getting on with life.
>Rich Piana is dead.

>Faith in Humanity Restored
youtube.com/watch?v=GFcW_rhWD20
Dw bro this should take care of that

why is everyone here obsessed with the idea of black dudes fucking?

because they want black dudes to fuck them

just insecure /pol/tards basically americans

Because black men of average have bigger penises and in typical male eyes that is the quality that women use to grade the men.

Because Veeky Forums is a black board cracka

Thank god euroturds are a lot more progressive and invite these magical negroes to their very own houses

I am sorry to upset you but there ale lot of countries in europe many of them with different culture and approach to migration related problems and there is no nigger rap culture.

Veeky Forums is for KARA BOGA only you wh*toid scum

I got u OP

Good vibes faggots

These threads are such shit now they're combined, posted immediately after one expires and are just jam packed with fucking ecelebs.

>four years ago
Wish I could know how fatbro is doing now. I hope he's fit and happy

but user that's not even true if you take the average in developed countries it is insignificant difference. the only countries driving up the black average are literal 3rd worlders like Kongo and other african countries if you remove them from the calculations the findings are inconclusive at best.

you already know

FUCK OFF HEALTH FACISTS! BEING FAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS GO BACK TO /POL/

@44623359
Nah you fuck off with this weak bait

My dearest 44623359,
I write to you, hoping my letter arrives at your doorstep before death does.
As some one that is as concerned as you are, with the rampant fascism on /pol/ and its cancerous spreading across the boards, I still must disagree with you.
While there are indeed parts of (germano)fascism that also proclaim that a "healthy mind" (or what they, wrongly, deems as such) does live in a healthy body, /pol/ is just full of fat, edgy and in general subhuman lardlords, bowing to the orange lord of Nurgle.
Thus, these threads are anything but fascist. In fact, I'd even call Veeky Forums and antifa board.
So please, do fuck off and go back to tumblr, where you can wine about your oppression.
Or, now that I think of it - you might even feel right at home in /pol/. After all, they also do enjoy feeling victimized and see any voice of truth and reason as an attack on their very being, instead of the offer of help that it is.
Yours sincerely:
user

Our business is precisely what you being fat is. In a very literal sense, too. Healthcare insurance costs, anyone? Fat people cost healthy people, because we live in a society where costs of healthcare are distributed without much care for contributions. And yes, I'm talking about America too, insurance premiums go up and up and up because insurers have to recoup their costs on healthy, productive people.

>@44623359
>@

Now this. This is bait.

FPH has been around since the dawn of time. No one likes fatties.

Lies, you're countries are infested with rap culture too. I know a French guy and all he listens to is French rap and rap is always hitting top numbers there too.

Not that I need to tell any of you, but the hashtags give it away. She's not happy. She knows she lacks the willpower to improve herself, so instead she seeks validation online. All those hashtags are in an effort to have more people see it, and maybe their likes will make her feel better.

But they won't

>advocating mediocrity
>this is the world now
i want off this planet

Fat people pay more for insurance idiot and pay more taxes. Its you fit people that use steriods and injure your self doing retarded squats that bring the system down

that black dude is a confirmed gay man tho

No surprise she got fat considering when she was thin she had loose skin from being fat already before.

>/pol/ is just full of fat, edgy and in general subhuman lardlords, bowing to the orange lord of Nurgle
>*unsheats heresy slicing katana*

Piana lived to 46, Boogie is just 43, you have to give it time

Black dude is there by chance, just happen to be one of the fews pictures clear on her face

That's not how insurance works.

I didn't know that allowing your people to become fuck toys, decapitation/disembowelment targets, and orwellian law enforcement against citizens who dare criticize the issue was considered a legitimate approach to migrant-related problems.

Not in the states. Insurance won't even ask your weight before they start charging you. And what taxes are for fatties only?

Why am I not surprised that the husband looks like a total soyboy.

Seriously?
But by that logic, you can justify anything that anyone deems a good idea.
>If I say "refugees are not welcome in this country" and your solution is to change my opinion and not the country, you are part of the problem
Just as /pol/ does.
Now I'm not sure whether this should be seen as a pro or contra /pol/ statement.

can we stop talking about /pol/ and go back to the fph? I need motivation to lift today.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Something something horseshoes

been a while since i last seen that one. always brings a sensible rage to my face

such bigotry in this thread

Uhm ... What's the vid source for the one the right?

IM A STRONG INDEPENDENT WAMAN

Probably fake but good feels nevertheless

the only difference is that boogie can't pretend his substance abuse problem doesn't exist

This is beautiful.

is that trigglypuff?

Listen, I'm 5'8 and weigh 350 and it's never been a hindrance in my life. I carry the weight well and believe me, the ladies never have complaints.

Why does it matters if it's raining on a gym day? It's indoors.

I think I was cockblocked by a fat girl who has a crush on me
>"I can't dance, but I want to learn formal dancing"
>Crush: Me too!
>Fat girl jumps in: Want me to show you how?
>"nah i'm good"
>Now awkward
Maybe my crush wasn't interested and i'm just autistic, but I can't help but feel this was a ruined opportunity.

ask me how I know you are still on your parents' insurance

CUZ WE BODIDILDAZZZ AND SHIIIIIT

NO not in public i dont think i could stand in public watching this

>Perfect bullshit dosent exist....

She was close to making it too. She had some stretchmarks and loose skin, but it's nothing that couldn't be taken care of with a bit of plastic surgery. I think she's just pissed because she lost her boobs.

come rain or shine is an expression, user

post the kidnapping pasta related to that image

the carrying on the post in a script format makes me kek everytime

>turning the red cross into the england flag

And it only took 2 devastating wars and almost 8 decades of American propaganda to do so! Those cucks.

>GIVE ME EXACTLY 37 DOLLARS!

just gonna leave this right here

>implying fat girl wouldn't have flirted and made crush jealous
There's no winning with women

underrated as fuck

gr8 b8 m8. don't worry once they establish themselves for several generations the camel jockey dindus will establish some new degenerate youth culture. bout the time most of this boards kids will be going to school. Enjoy! (don't learn from the U.S. or anything)

Somewhere between 1 and 2 was perfect

Yeah, 1

ye sik a... body
i guess.....
we'll conform to that beauties degeneracy. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

the soda pop 5 cent deposit. cuz you know those whales ain't standing by the deposit machine for five cent a bottle.....

lordy lordy. i'll play w/ myself before I bone my wife if she puts on half a human worth of weight. what is homeboy supposed to do? she better butter him up if he's on her rolls.....

the virgin iphone using soyboys vs CHAD READING GRAMGRAM

may trade nudes for borrito in my bunghole

don't be a dick to fatty but something like "I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but I was really hoping to dance with (hot chick)." You self diagnosing "autists" keep calling yourselves "autists" you will truly fulfill this self fulling prophecy. easier said than done sometimes but you can't stop by constantly typing "i'm an autist out". The same is true with positive things. Even if you don't believe it you starting thinking "alpha" and you will eventually will yourself to victory

She's a gross hambeast too

>HEALTH FACIST
are you on the right site? Also it's fascist not facist dumbass.

What if you go to a gym that has outdoor weights and yes that is a thing in New Zealand

It's still a retarded one to use in that situation.

lolz. classic. saw the same thing in the VA. WWII vet waiting for meds and it was standing room only. plenty of 400 lb dependapotomuses sitting though (why do 18 privates marry the first fat fuck they meet). The dependapotomuses get priority because their husband is active duty. Husband's meds get called and fatass jumps up to grab her meds and another fat ass dependent moves quicker than she does for anything (cept maybe food) and steals the WWII vet (oh ya he said korean vet too sorry) seat (she just got there and plenty more people had been standing longer) WTF is wrong with our country. This poor old fuck defended this country so these degenerate disgusting fatasses could disrespect him. I redpilled that very day....(also pilled the pills the dentist gave me. sorry old man but my numbers up and I got pills to eat and basic training to scheme out of.) guess I'm part of problem too but at least i'm not a dependapotomus and at least I didn't take the hero's seat...

>American propaganda

you got a two foot dong? cuz if you 350 the broads must be pretty chunky too. you'd need at least 2' dong to penetrate vaginally

and like the thread. so goes the fattys. slowly dies with the occasional heavy breathing...

It means regardless of the conditions, so for example she'd go even if she was tired or had a lot of work to do.

I was also happier when I was fat..

Go in 4 hours during the superbowl and you'll have a run of the place. Maybe they'll even be a broad there and you can chat her up cuz the place will be empty. Sunday is crush the gym day so F the rain. Go get swole.

>old fuck defended this country
Yea, those Korean rice-farmers were about to board some aircraft carriers, ship over the pacific and invade the US.

i wish more fat people could be like this.
the right attitude makes all the difference.