Which is harder: 1/2/3/4 or 1 gf?

Getting a girl is easy. Getting a girl that you'd want to spend your life with, now that's hard mode.

Sh-She's hard too??

tfw no gf

Depends if she is a QT or not desu

Also this

>wanting to spend your life with one woman

spotted the cuck

>2, 1, 3, 4, 1gf

Spotted the arab

It hurts me knowing that I will never be this man

>mobile poster
>cuckold
checks out

2/3/4/5
0 gf

Well, I'm at 165 OHP, 235 bench, 325 squat, and 390 DL (don't know what's up with my DL number). Been talking to my QT receptionist, been on a handful of dates, hooked up a couple times, wouldn't call her a GF yet though.

We'll see what happens when I pull LMAO4PLAET

I had this. I threw it away. She was even cuter than that girl; like a solid 8/10. Had that smile where your gums expose and it made her super self conscious but I loved her nonetheless.

Such is life boys.

getting a gf is much harder because i dont have any experience with women. it has come to the point where they even approach me, but i dont know how to escalate and move things forward

Who's supposed to be taking the fucking picture?

>gummy smile
The she's NOT ATRACTIVE. That's a DEFORMITY. Like she HAS and alien JAW.

>but i dont know how to escalate and move things forward
literally just start touching them. If you don't touch them, they'll actually be offended. However, this is age dependent

Like this only works if you're the normal Veeky Forums poster age, 14-16?

1/2/3/4
1 gf is kinda brainless, I'm not even attractive, 21% bodyfat 5'5 manlet with a thoroughly unimpressive dick. I have sex on average twice a week, and several women sending me good morning texts. Wealthy tho lmaoooooooo

AHAHAHAHAHA goddamnit

i think i will fuck it up with more women than the current one, but im slowly learning. should have gotten more experience as a teenager

It was mild user, settle down. We all have our flaws. She had a job working as a model for A&F. Girl was a dream

I look and see the relationships of my grandparents and their parents and it seems amazing. Getting together at a certain age and sticking together for 50+ years. THAT is what I want. Go and get your dick wet, nigger. I dont care about that

>those shoulders
lmao does that faggot even lift

>165 OHP
>390 DL

dont forget his shitty bench
really unproportional guy

He does 1 gf. I'd like to see you rep 1 as much as this guy

ok i’ve seen your post you can delete it now please

>comparing relationships fom a time without social media to now
kill yourself retard

Like I said, not sure what's up with my DL, besides a bulging disc on my L5 S1, but that happened at work and dosen't really bother me anymore. As for bench, I pretty much never do it, goal body is based Sandow

so because of tinder you want to pump and dump till you're dead?

Rude

Sauce?????

it`s hard.

when I was fat (119kg, 1,85m) I wanted a GF but I had no hope, no actual belief it could happen.

after I got fit (88kg, everyone knows instantly I lift), I get mired and approached every day but I can only carry a conversation if I am high on caffeine and l-theanine. when I do get physical and get a number, the girl loses the interest in the following chat or meeting. QUICKLY.

it`s MORE painful than when I was fat and had no hope. now it`s right there, ready for the taking and I fuck it up.

Kys

This.
Girls think it's normal to post almost nude pics online when they're in a relationship.

are you american?

>Half squatting
>Push pressing
>thinking this is 1/2/3/4

1gf by far. Sub-1/2/3/4 "life" isn't even living, I'm amazed it still occurs at all with all the information available on the internet

1/2/3/4 is harder, have a gf but
165 OHP, 250 bench, 205 squat, and 405 DL

no.

literally what?

Tell me that squat is a typo

SAUCE SOMEONE

practice and get better. Realize it's a process. Understand that you're not everybody's cup of tea and only certain people will really get you but when you do meet them the "click" will be obvious. It's a contact sport - the more people you contact the more likely you are to succeed.

>I get approached every day

girls who approach guys are usually trash, you must live in a pretty trashy environment or go clubbing every day if that happens to you

>coping this hard

You just can't accept that someone might be genuinely good looking, can you?