Tic toc, while your lifting staationary object, don't forget your time limit!

Tic toc, while your lifting staationary object, don't forget your time limit!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0XP8UXesHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is not accurate for a male
at the age of 30 you have a career, money, we age like wine so you should be handsome as fuck able to get any prime pussy aging from 21-35

this one.

If you're wading through a sea of single moms you're in the wrong town.

FPBP

Exactly, that image was created by a burnt out roastie who was projecting her own lack of sexual market value. The dating pool for men expands through the 20's while it contracts for women.

this
this

unless u go bald ofc :^) even then you can roidmax cope to stathamode

Arrow 4:
>date younger

ive seen this so many times and its still painfully retarded. around 30 you can date slightly younger women. like 26-27. maybe 25, thats pretty normal. but no one is going to date 20 year olds. im 21, in college. every single girl i know dates in his own age and social circle. i dont know a single girl who would look for a guy in his 30s. that would be just awkward.
ive read people who did actually date 20 year old girls at 30 and the difference is so huge when it comes to life experience, mentality and overall knowledge. they said they often had to explain certain things in a conversation because the girls did not even heard of it. like when your dad talks about some popular 80s band you never heard of. or just imagine meeting her parents. or introducing her to your colleges. going to a bar with them. the gap is just way too big for a normal relationship.
i would agree that if you still look young, you can claim like 27 and fucks girls who are 20. but relationship? no way.

single moms are the worst. they will literally try to trap men into taking care of them and their kids

31 fit and single all my life.
I have alot of money and free time but there is nothing I want.

i wouldnt date a 21 year old personally because like you said they really are not mature enough for a long term relationship but it doesn't mean you cant smash that pussy after picking them up at the bar

And if you're ugly or not rich then you're fucked.

take some drugs and reset your brain. you sound a little depressed

never date a woman with kids.
she will always pick her kid over you... always

also one more thing. girls who are looking for guys 10 year older are likely fucked in the head.
like the only place i see such a huge age gap when girls look for a dom or something. sometimes i see 40 year old guys with a slave who just turned 18. but again, thats still not a real relationship.

Fuck off, schlomo. Nobody asked you.

i dont think you have much dating experience. age isn't that much of a factor for a girl unless your in your 40's. what a girl wants in a man coincides directly with what men become when they reach their 30s

>im 21, in college. every single girl i know dates in his own age and social circle. i dont know a single girl who would look for a guy in his 30s. that would be just awkward.
college is its own isolated social environment, dummy

>ive read people who did actually date 20 year old girls at 30 and the difference is so huge when it comes to life experience, mentality and overall knowledge. they said they often had to explain certain things in a conversation because the girls did not even heard of it. like when your dad talks about some popular 80s band you never heard of. or just imagine meeting her parents. or introducing her to your colleges. going to a bar with them.
none of these things are indicative of a good relationship. "b-b-but i can't have an intellectually stimulating conversation with them!!!" grow up, you can't do this with 27 year old women either

>men being limited to that choice at 27

Are you fucking kidding me OP? Men peak at around 35 years old. Meanwhile, women in their 20s would die for a more mature guy with experience.
Male age means fuck all. Just fucking do something with your life and get with a fresh 18 year old.

Women are the ones in trouble. They peak at around 22, with most of them going heavily downhill from there.

Sure, it might seem that women get it easier in life because men usually do all of the work, but that's because women literally have a short after finishing university in order to find a mate. Otherwise they become crazy cat ladies/feminists/lesbians

idk dude this whole thing still feels like a revenge fantasy or something. i never see girls my age going home and flirting with old guys. i see guys with really hot women who wouldve been way outside their league a few years ago. but thats more like a 40-45 year old guy with a 30-35 year old women who is really hot. not the 30 year old with 20 year old girl i see all the time here.
granted if you have a good career you can impress college girls living on a cheap noddle and probably fuck them but thats not a relationship.

>or just imagine meeting her parents. or introducing her to your colleges. going to a bar with them.
why would I do any of that?

why stop at 20? I'd just bang some fresh out of high school 18 year old.
and that's all I'd do with her. fuck. meeting her parents? lmao what for? if her mom a swinger?

>able to get any prime pussy aging from 21-35

I'm 32 and my last five fucks were 17, 14, 20, 18 and 16.

Disclaimer: I live in Estonia and the age of consent is 14 here

Thanks for the concern.

I already had had my party phase where I took MDMA and went to raves.
These were amazing experiences but is not the lasting happyness I am looking for.

My friends are in relationships and non of them are happy or get any kind of fulfillment out of it.

>They peak at around 22, with most of them going heavily downhill from there.

They peek at around 14 or 15

>granted if you have a good career you can impress college girls living on a cheap noddle and probably fuck them but thats not a relationship.

Why is that not a releationship?

All adult releationships outside of schools are prostitution. The women wouldn't even be a man if he wasn't providing financial/social status in exchange.

There's practically zero NEET males living with their parents, with no money, who can get a girlfriend, no matter how good looking they are, or what their personality is like.

All adult women are literally whores, I say that LITERALLY, not figuratively.

They all require something in exchange for sex.

friends, why are you all concerned with getting women?

Use your valuable time to get rid of attachments, not accumulating them.

Women will not give you the lasting happyness you are looking for.

because i finished high school not so long ago and none of the girls i knew from any high school had a relationship with 30 year olds.
and i think you confuse wealth and age. the former plays a much bigger role and isnt guarateed with age anyway. if you make 6 figures at 20 you have much higher chance of fucking girls than a 30 year old making 6 figures. people with money and career never have a problem getting laid. at 30 you have higher chance of being wealthy but also youre way older than college girls. thats why i said the girls who are willing to sacrifice the age gap are might be fucked in the head

take some acid or shrooms. literally reset your brain. its like living i a fog and you dont even know it until its lifted.

your friends are unhappy because their relationships are bad. So many people are in relationships because they are scared to be single. Its not socially acceptable to be single and people are scared of criticism

>tfw you're gay and you don't have to worry about these things

Starting a family is my primary goal in life.

That requires getting enough money to afford a whore that will have kids with me.

Said whore must not have STDs, or already have kids, or have had too many past sexual partners, and I must reasonably believe that she won't cheat or divorce (despite the divorce courts REWARDING women for divorce).

She must believe that I will kill her (I literally will) if she tries to divorce and steal my kids and money, because my entire life and everything I worked for will be ruined. This is my only insurance against divorce, because prenups don't work as a judge can simply ignore it.

Extremely difficult in modern day America to start a family as a male. Even if you overcome the financial and economic barriers, then you have to find a decent non-feminist female, which is almost impossible.

>because i finished high school not so long ago and none of the girls i knew from any high school had a relationship with 30 year olds.
when I was in HS pretty much all the alt/goth girls were or had dated older guys.
and those are exactly the kind of thots I want

when a man is 30, been lifting for a decade, been eating well for a decade, has tons of money due to not wasting it on thots, he can slam PTP easily.

Explain
I'm a fag too and it doesn't make me immune to loneliness.

if a man takes care of himself he will literally look better at 30 then 21. like a fine wine user

>ive read people who did actually date 20 year old girls at 30 and the difference is so huge when it comes to life experience, mentality and overall knowledge.
it's okay because I have barely changed from when I left high school

>implying I wont kill myself before 27

>I actually forgot I turned 26 today.

thanks for proving my point man. i have nothing against goth girls but they are mentally ill and addicted to drugs.

thats generally not true. by that age like 90% of the men starts thinning/balding. your skin get worse. men age better but the peak is around 25 still. people often use celebrities as examples but the reason they are celebrities because they age well.

wtf, how? age is 16 here I believe but still, wtf!?

i was talking more about the step dad and ugly girls (guys) part

but yeah I guess loneliness if the only thing we can't escape, and probably more so for gays anyway. don't worry user, we'll find our qt3.14 gymbro husbandos at some point.

where I live AoC is 14. I've dated two when I was in my early 30's. they were both more chill and smarter than the average instagram whore.

you clearly don't know about daddy's girls.

if you're in your 30's, go full on Statham mode and you'll get mired by younger and younger.

are you seriously trying to tell me that the 14 year old girls you met were mature? like what the actual fuck is going on.

this is just not true. men peak at like 35-40. Celebrities look great at 30 because they actually take care of them selves. if you look worse at 30 then 21 you are out of shape and have a shit diet. balding isn't even a issue as long as you dont cut your hair like your still in high school

It comes sooner than you think.
>tfw 28th birthday is next week

I hope so.
At least my autistic hobby makes me look good.

>30
Try 50, Veeky Forums men are immortal

AoC or not thats just to young man

>men peak at like 35-40.

lmao you cant seriously believe this. look at pictures of your father for fucks sake. or anyone around you.

>if you look worse at 30 then 21 you are out of shape and have a shit diet.
if you look better at 30 then you did at 21 you were out of shape and had a shit diet.

They hang out at malls. Sometimes they initiate, sometimes I do it. Some I get from IG, I have photos of my travels, my apartment, my car there. But most of it comes from real life.

Also one strategy I like to use:

>have a pretty nice pad downtown with a great view and large living room
>friendzone a few girls between ages 15 and 20
>they bring their friends over to party at my place during weekends
>now I have social proof with those friends and can bang them either during the party or another day

is it true that women peak at 22?

youtube.com/watch?v=-0XP8UXesHg

LOL

Those girls you talk about are banging guys between 30 and 60 on the DL, you just don't ever get to see it.

Single forever. I´m okay with that.

my father is handsome as fuck

your facial features are not even fully developed at 21. the fuck are you talking about

This is my experience too.

Average adult women have their brains rotted by social media, years of attention whoring, alcohol/drugs, TV and movies, social influence, feminism, etc.

Young teenage girls often aren't poisoned by modern society yet. They end up being much more bearable and mature than a typical adult woman.

That's the age that women should be getting married. They should stop school at around that age.

Give them no chance to become a typical western whore. Everything wrong with modern society was caused by breaking these traditional roles.

Does someone have the screenshot of that lass getting really pissed off at this image?

Where do you live? I know some guys 30~35 years that marry girls in theirs 19~21.

hes a 20 year old college kid that has no idea what hes talking about

get rich -> get 10/10 girls -> ??? -> profit

Story time, user?

Hey guy. Not that hard to find a non-feminist male. You just have to find a girl that was raised Christian in a family of 4+ kids. That's not too difficult if you look in Red states. If you're in California, head to Truckee or something like that. Look in non-commie states.

Also what is this shit you say about how she has to literally believe you'll kill her? Sounds like you aren't willing to build a relationship on mutual trust and respect - Why would a good Christian girl give the time of day to a guy like who, who is willing to say shit like that?

Only way to protect myself from divorce rape.

Prenup doesn't work. Women are rewarded for divorce, they are given incentive to do it. They can steal your kids and money anytime they want, most likely the house you paid for too, and go fuck some other man.

There is very few modern women who won't eventually do this.

Pls go see a professional counsellor user

Its not hard to find a good christian girl to marry. Its hard to find a beautiful christian girl to marry.

yep, women have this built in. my mother is one of the nicest women i know and she even flashes that greed at times.

if you are not in healthy relationships with women in their 20s until you are like in your 60s what is the point of life?

Implying you can't cheat the system just by looking young for your age. It's finally paying off for me. I'm 29 and could date someone 18-21 and nobody would bat an eye because I look like I'm in my early 20s

gotta find the ugly duckling or the chubby ones that didnt become pretty until later in life. if they where hot in high school they will be batshit crazy