Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9d555D-p14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Its called cheat day

Imagine the size of his turds the day after
Probably shat out a 10 lb monster

Found the twink

I donț even /fraud/ and I can eat all three of those pictures in one sitting. Im pretty sure Mr.Johnson can eat that much too, probably even more. Only difference is that it wont hit his bf% as much as it would do to me due to again, him being a /fraud/.

why is he never photographed with women or female dates?

anybody can eat 5000 cals a day. a huge roid monster can double that easily.

because women are not important at all?

Is it vegan?

He is in a longterm relationship with Lauren Hashian. While they arent married, they have two kids together. So I guess he doesnt use bimbos for publicity out of respect for her, and he doenst upload pictures with her in order to keep his private life out of the spotlight.

i literally can not picture myself even eating a pizza slice. Just feel so disgusting after wards, like I'm made out of greece.

>greece

She ugly af

>The Rock, half Samoan, quarter black, quarter white (Irish-Canadian)
>Lauren Hashian, mixed Armenian and Italian
Those kids are hitting levels of mixed that shouldn't even possible.

lmao the greek thread got deleted

Lol. That's only about 4 courics.
I once took a crap that weighted 5.8 courics.

other wrestlers (Kevin Nash being the most famous) have mentioned that Rock is a fag. his wife is a beard, like Hugh Jackman`s.

only people who have retired dare mention this so they don`t get blacklisted.

That's way more than 10000 cals. Just those pizzas are probably at least that.

las atrocidades

Eating 10k calories in a day is a great challenge i think every fitizen should try once in their life.

Obviously there are shortcuts with liquid calories and such but i wouldnt resort to those until the end and you realy cant eat anymore.

hes to good for this planet

fuck I can barely manage 3000 without feeling like I'm gonna pop

4 small pizzas are probably like 2k max

Stop getting jealous of our diversity user. Enjoy you racial purity caused diseases and problems

Anyone saying they can eat all of those pancakes is lying
Ever notice how breakfast places only sells like 3 waffles max? That's because 3 waffles is perfectly enough to make you feel full. Dwayne has like 12 waffles in that photo.
I don't think that it's possible to eat that many waffles at once and not feel bad

I average 3.5k and getting passed 4.5k was really tough. Thats why its a challenge. Food just has no flavor at all and your throat forgets how to swallow. It doesnt really impact your lifts either for a good 2-3 days.

Funniest part is afterwards i didnt gain any weight. Just pooped it all out.

Bait

Just imagine all these problems we would have without diversity.

I can and have easily eaten an entire XL pizza in one sitting (~3000 kcals). A dozen pancakes is fucking nothing at all.

Pancakes hit you like a ton of bricks. They’re filling

pay debits

Maybe to a small girl like yourself. Just look up "pancake eating challenge" on youtube and you'll find dozens of people eating absurd amounts of pancakes. It's not hard if you are used to eating large amounts of food.

youtube.com/watch?v=a9d555D-p14

I didn't even say anything mean, though.

>less crime
>more social cohension
>more shared experiences with your common man
^^^horrid things we would be experiencing if it weren't for our wonderful diversity :^)

la creatura
los diablos
los ambominacion

pay denbts

those look like american pizzas, you can see what an insane amount of cheese is on them.

>He comes from a country that uses more sauce than cheese
I might fucking puke

tfw he buys tiny pancakes and personal pan pizzas and use myspace meal angles and is actually six feet tall

fake cheese*

tffw you get gyno surgery in your late 20's to remove your delayed onset bitch tits from the time you gave into peer pressure and took one steroid in high school.

Who cares honestly? It’s 2018 whether you suck dick or not is pretty much meaningless.

do you guys understand perspective?

Isn't his cheat-day like once every 90 days?

LOOK AT HOW MUCH FOOD I JUST ATE
I'M SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO AVERAGE PEOPLE WORLDWIDE IN THEIR FITNESS JOURNEY
IF YOU WORK HARD YOU CAN BE LIKE ME, BE THIS MUSCULAR AND ABLE TO EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT WITHOUT GETTING FAT
FIRST WORLD CELEBRITY EATING A SHITLOAD OF FOOD LMAO HMM DELICIOUS I EARNED THIS

wrong

Guys, is this Dwayne Johnson or the rock? They look like twins I can't separate them from each other if my life would depend on it

(you)

>it’s not hard if you’re a fatass
FTFY.
Also, being a bloated lardass doesn’t mean everyone else is “a little girl.”
It means you’re a bloated lardass.