How to get rid of a hangover Veeky Forums? I want to lift but feel like shit

How to get rid of a hangover Veeky Forums? I want to lift but feel like shit

you can only prevent them, not cure them.

drink lots of electrolytes and hope for the best.

Drink lots of water
Take a shower, brush your teeth
Eat something
Suck it up and lift anyway
Don't drink shitty alcohol and drink in moderation to prevent hangovers

exercise induces endorphin release, thus you replenish your neurotransmitters and feel better

Drink 2 beers every hour for the rest of the day and you'll feel fine. I do it every time I'm hungover and I make sure I drink alot of water before bed and take vitamin b6 and b12 and I wake up feeling fine

You can stop them by getting semi drunk again

Working out usually helps my hangover desu, it's a bitch to get started but the headache usually decreases by the end

Weed and gatorade. If you dont smoke just gatorade will do it but the combination of both gets rid off all of the effects.

What's in the Gatorade that works? I've heard this before but I'm not sure why people say it helps because if it's just electrolytes just down a teaspoon of salt

Salt will dehydrate you.

5 hour energy before you go out. Eat a pho soup after you wake up. Works every time

Isn't salt electrolytes though? Take salt and drink water

The only thing that prevents hand overs is not drinking. Everything else is broscience

I do this but with one beer every two hours instead, it pushes the hangover into the evening when things are more manageable.

Please pay more attention in Chemistry class. NaCl in dry form isn't very conducive to electrical current. It's only when it's dissolved in water that it acts as an electrolyte. Why? Because the NaCl molecules are split up into Na+ and Cl- ions.
So yes, eating salt and drinking water will help. You'll need quite a lot of water though, if you eat an entire teaspoon of table salt.

The headache from hangovers comes from dehydration. Eating salt will lead to more water being drawn from your body to dissolve it, leaving you even less hydrated if you don't drink enough.

These are a miracle hangover cure OP

>inb4 S I P B O Y S

i'm serious, just do it

This

2 beers an hour will have you feeling buzzed after a few hours and will probably make the next day shitty because you'll have drank like 14-18 beers trying to take away your hangover

They work because they have a lot of b vitamins in them and loss of b12 is basically why you feel like shit when you're hungover

Just stop being cucked by the liquid jew

I prefer enjoying myself on weekends and I have bad anxiety and booze is the only thing that helps me enjoy myself legally

Iktf man I can't stand socializing or anything until I have a few drinks