I resisted the urge to FOMO buy POWR Veeky Forums, now what?

I resisted the urge to FOMO buy POWR Veeky Forums, now what?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/india/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Next coin

now you can wait until its at 10k and you start FOMOing again

bch, easy 20-30% tomorrow

Watch it triple in value without you

Why is she so beautiful?
Also wait for neo. If the news are good buy, it might hit 80usd today.

just buy POWR you pussy.

>Doesn't do anything
>750 million

Well it's fucking possible I spose

>doesn't do anything
google it

it literally does fucking nothing

nah you won't temp me, I am staying strong not chasing pumps.

anyone know what the PBC coin is, I would buy that

>Why is she so beautiful?
she just is mang

just googled

vaporware shitttzz

Well it's quite possibly POWR so..

it's not powr, those leaks were fake

Buy IoP. 10x by New Year

Check neblio

Buy and hold

>b-buy my bags

no thanks

Wtf are you talking about? we're at all time highs. Jesus christ.... I bought at .30 cents two days ago. Fucking retarded nigger.

yeah man let me buy at ATH and have you unload your bags on me

no thanks

Why the fuck would you hodl this user?

the goy gets it

haha wow, yeah I see now why you "resisted the urge". Just look at your faggot attitude towards life. LOL! stay poor little pussy bitch

Now you learn to analyse graphs and get rich. Something like that. Trying to figure this out myself too.

Eternally abused virgin attitude posting photos of hot women.

For fucks sake.... you started a thread for this? kys

why are you so triggered man? I'm sure you can find someone else to unload your bags but it ain't me.

>p-please buy at ATH so I can dump

naaah

Most likely he's just bought in and shilling for babbys first 10x

You are so abused, kid. Look at you.... awwww, poor guy. You sound like a virgin crybaby.

Are you a virgin?

Congrats you missed the dump, this shitcoin isn't even pbc's pick

You sound like a faggy liberal.... same faggy abused attitude towards life. HAHA, god why are you even here? I'm seeing so many of you flood into Veeky Forums lately...

Bernie Sanders 2016? amiright?

Whiny. Abused. Virgin.

Yeah I'm convinced that's the case after this post It's okay there'll be other pumps. I wonder what the PBC pick is though, I think he's gonna completely ignore the energy aspect and shill a random coin

>reddit.com/r/india/

Go back.

Bingo... called it perfectly. You can tell so much about people off so little. Especially whiny, bitch attitude leftist.

Who abused you?

it's okay my street shitting friend you'll get'em next time

Are you from Reddit? because that is how everyone in this threads sounds. LOL, you sound like the typical whiny, cuntfaced, aittitude mongering faggots over there who think they're smart because they have attitude.

Uhh yeah.... attitude is no replacement for intelligence.

Do you suck dicks, or are you just a low t virgin? I can literally detect the abuse in your sentences.

You are mentally ill..... who hit you?

Typical mentally ill leftist.... cries about missing out, then tell everyone they missed out. Dude, you are so mentally ill.

>she just is mang

W-wait, is this a trap?

Literally GTFO pajeet, this coin has done more than was ever asked of it and if you fomod out on it take your 2 cent loss like a fucking man and spare the good people here from your festering in the street for a week tier shit. I am so tired of you worthless, gay as aids, poisonous food fucking people. Turn your dick in a stick then hold your arm above your head forever and whither to death slowly faggot.

>Uhh yeah.... attitude is no replacement for intelligence.

are you waiting until someone upboats your post for being a super duper smart boy?

Guys, its confirmed.

Haha yeah a "competition" wow big news