>Walking down the street
>A car stops at a red light 10m Infront of me
>8/10 qt in the passenger seat and a guy driving and talking to her
>Lock eyes with qt for 2 seconds as I walk the cars directions
>Look away and continue walking
>Look back at her when Im like 2m away from the car
>She never even looked away
>Wink at her as a joke since I got nothing to lose
>She gives me a sneaky smile just as I lose vision of her because the guy in the car was gesturing something to her the whole time

When a girl completely disregards a guy that's with her to admire me is one of my favorite things.

Congrats, bro

>family say if i keep lifting i'm going to look abnormal
>have noticed people in work and some friends keep glancing at my arms when i'm standing in front of them talking to them

not big mires but ones i actually prefer

>family say if i keep lifting i'm going to look abnormal
I know that feel.

>tfw you realise that gif is her being self aware enough to realise this reaction gif would be popular and therefore further her career and it was (((acting))) all along

really makes u think (about jews and their role in global politics, and life, in general)

Oh shit you are right user

Question for the femanons of Veeky Forums: do you find yourself being 'mired by males and if so, how do you respond?

I realize most girls who post here are autistic as fuck and prone to spilling spaghetti in social situations but I'm curious if there are any high functioning autists among us.

Diet to get this kind of mire?

400g genetics
500mg test

kek

Haha ebin cucking my friend!

>went on a date
>it went well
>she's been messaging me about another one
>said she just wants to superbowl and chill
>aka sexy time
I'll see you guise on the other side

You practically got laid! Fucking normies REEEEE

I think i've made it lads

>Girl whome I haven't spoken to in over a year texts me
>Says we need to hang out sometime
>okay.png
>Wow user you're looking good
>Go out play some pool and get tipsy
>"So i'm staying with you tonight right user"
>boner engaged
>Have wild animal sex later that night
>Plunging my dick into her soaking pussy as she grabs all over my arms and back feeling me up

damn lads I feel immortal rn

My mom and grandparents have complimented how big my arms are getting

Fuck off pol

>implying I don't want to be abnormal

.>

>on a local tv trivia show because my school needed someone
>shit on kids the first round and make it to second round
>they only see above your waist so i wear shitty pants and sneakers but above the waist have on a black shirt and overcoat
>look retarded as fuck but who cares
>we get ass blasted hard in the second round
>go to shake hands with the other teams because im not autistic
>shake hands with some hot girls and hear them whisper "he's hot" as im walking away
>even in my retarded attire got a mire

felt good lads. been on a permabulk since june so i look pretty good in clothes but will be pretty fat until i cut for summer. hit neck curls the day before the show too so i was lookin juicy and neck was the only really discernible feature in my attire

>in pub with mate
>2 girls in the year below me in high school are sitting at a table nearby, one of them i have wanted to fuck for years
>look round once or twice and catch the one i wanna bang looking over
>a guy who i know enters pub and sits with them, he's apparently a friend of them
>he calls us over to their table
>the bangable one is clearly tipsy and instantly spends the next 60 seconds commenting that my brothers are skinny and that i'm ripped while her friend giggles at her expense (don't know how she knew i have brothers, my lil bro is actually way bigger than me but whatever)
>chat away, unleash banter
>go for a smoke and bangable one follows
>we talk as i sit on a wall and she leans in a kisses me
>go back inside
>turns out she has a boyfriend
>but she wore my jumper home
if i ever see her again i'm gonna rail her lads. couldn't that night because she had to work in the morning with her friend at some hair salon.

The only guys who have noticed my progress are the Indians dude at the gas station up the street in my home town who always saw me buying cigars and chips. Lol, progress is hard my doodz

>if it was a man looking at a female doing the same thing he'd be yelled at and the employees would be called to kick him out

It's not implausible, but you gotta think, she's definitely self aware enough to know that she just played Wonder Woman with a 92% on Rotten Tomatoes in the few years of the new wave of Feminism hitting its peak.
She doesn't have to pull a stunt like that in all the hype. She probably, and literally, no joke, has to hire someone to plan every minute of her life she's gotta be so fucking social and busy.
>she's Israeli and married with two children
>your guess is as good as anyone's as to why it got a good rating

Only absolute fucking retards would care if a girl smiled at some dude on television.
Oh wait, we're on Veeky Forums of course you fucking retards would try to put a backstory on it and give it attention.
You're the fucking stupid normies you always complain about lmao.

>tfw I always read those stories 5 times and daydream about being that person

I want this badly. How much do you bench/OHP?

more like her being self aware enough that she just stared at a man for 4 solid seconds with a big smite and some lip biting.

1 pl8 5x8 or lower depending on how i'm feeling, I'm a fucking weakling but I was tired of being a fucking skeleton so i've been really pushing it at the gym and eating like a mad man.

You'll make it one day, don't give up user!

Professional actors and actresses know how to act in front of an interview.
I was gong to say that she was still in character having to love that man and felt something in the moment of him talking. She probably gets turned on by his voice, remembered a story about who he is personally and can see how strong he is in body, mind, and soul after having listened to him speak for so long, and she probably sees this as his sensitive side and she's ovulating. Dude, fuck off back to whatever safe space you came from.

You obviously don't understand the minds of actors and actresses. She wouldn't have made that face in an after thought knowing she was being recorded. If I'm saying anything, it's that she wasn't the right pick for that role. But I'm not sorry the racial undertones in my post made you upset knowing that having given that user acknowledgement for a reasonable presumption to his claim, I was refuting any other claim to the movie's quality. You must be a fat bitch.

>rant about Jews
>post a gif of a Jew

Pottery

user you have to channel that vicarious living into work ethic- be it gym, social gains etc. These mire threads always uplift me for what’s to come when the hard work pays off

I bench 3pl8, OHP 2pl8 and I don't have that. Also I happen to be 5'10 & 183lb
So we can safely say you have to be over 5'10 and disregard my all other stats.

I am definitely over 5'10. Still pretty lanky for my size but I've but on about 18lbs so I'm filling out nicely

>went to party last night
>girl snapchats me today
>so apparently i wanted a threesome with you and my bf

i think i've made it anons

Someone post the one with the girl miring him and then her dyel boyfriend pulling her away

>even though

is the autist in pic related you

>5ft 7in

lol she's pregnant with someone else's kid and she's gonna pin it on you.

Any fit asian brahs here?

skinny 5 9 asian dude trying to get gains. i just want to know how people react to buff asian dudes.

mogged his ass so hard

>biggest female movie superhero ever made a face so she'd get reposted on mongolian basketweaving forum

PLEASE kill yourself. that gif is only popular with autists on here

never seen this one !

no it isn't
there is videos on youtube of similar with other actresses that have tens of millions of views

The same way people react to other fit people?

that was my gf lad I’m going to break your scrawny neck next time I see you

My man

You'll have to go through me first Brad

unironically this

sure. I'm barely 1/2/2.5/3.5 for reps, but lean

>working part time in industrial kitchen junior year of college
>qt coworkers always flirt with me, hard to reciprocate because I'm a manager
>slow day with no customers, I'm in the office catching up on paperwork
>hear some loud giggling on the floor
>two girls, asian and qt brunette, are messing around with a thermometer gun while waiting for something to finish mixing
>walk over to ask one of them a question, forget what about
>qt brunette grabs my arm and points the gun right at my forearm
>"why are you so hot?"
>the radar gun hadn't even beeped yet
>in my autism, couldn't think of anything to say so I just smiled like an idiot and walked away without even getting an answer to the original question I went over there for

ended up smashing the brunette after she quit, was brety gud

where is this image from?

youtube.com/watch?v=TJrGOmlE3RQ

Thanks!

i know that fucking feel dude you unironically no memes feel invincible, like you could take on the world. good for you.

>tfw i might never feel that again

Its fake tho.

she's adorable

>people avoid eye contact with me
wew lads

>she tries looking some more
>he turns her head towards him

CHANG THUNDERWANG

What did the brunette look like??

>>rant about Jews
>poor reading comprehension skills
>probably thinks reading posts is a satisfactory substitute to actual books
away with you

Based on my experience you've got way too much weight on that bar

Reminder, never text first

stuff like this happens to me quite often but i'm still khv

how’d it go bro

I claim 5’10 but am 5’9 and some change but i’ve banged 4 girls, had a 3some and am currently in my second long term relationship of a few years with a qtpie (5’3). Height doesn’t really matter, but to be fair I never really chased chicks around.
I’m 205lbs, 1/2/3/3

who is this titty monster

Chad things

girls are not autistic at all you fucking virgin, they're like the opposite

hyper masculinity=autism

That's a good feel, user. Gas station Indians are bros.

>bench 3
>OHP 2
Yeah, no.

a man lol

are you really so afraid of Girls?

and those YouTube viedeos are uploaded from 4chaners and only 4chaners click them.
Trust me on that.

It’ll be easy, like breaking a toothpick

around 5'3 if I had to guess, flat chest that she was self conscious about. really cute face tho.
strangely, as I got stronger/leaner, the prettier girls started acting demure/submissive towards me, but uggos/30+ women seemed to aggro on me for no reason.
like I could be walking down the street and a fatty would just scowl at me, whereas a qt would lock eyes, smile, then look down at the ground. I think I remember reading other anons having the same experience as they improved in SMV

Fuck her BF and make her watch

No, you're retarded as shit
No it isn't dumb fuck

he's a lifting buddy, i couldn't do that to him.

My ex-gf was literally diagnosed with autism and she wasn't even slightly masculine

>date night with gf
>at restaurant
> finish meal, pay, and head out
>gf says she overheard one waitress say to another "that guy is a 10"
>gf gave her the stinkeye

nice

niggawatt? 2/3/4/5 is a thing.

For some reason this cuck genuinely angers me.

This, these threads do wonders for your work ethic and pursuit of gains

not related to my body but a group of girls stopped me as i was walking my dog to gush about my hair and asked if they could touch it, i have long hair

actually pretty alpha response

>come back to this thread after 16 hours and there's only one story from some hapa
come on post your mires boys

There are no mires, only mirages

GFs mom was mirin me yesterday. feels good

2pl8 ohp is much harder to achieve than 3pl8 bench so if you hit it your bench should be higher than 315

>go to bar with friends
>Friends get blackout and get separated
>Pounding beers with randos but getting bored
>See 6.5/10 eyeing my up
>Ignore because I have a gf
>Get another beer
>Girl that I saw earlier comes over, makes small talk acts really interested in my shitty job even tho she's in med school
>Cute and the right amount of thicc
>Leave with her number. Don't do anything with it.

Sometimes I wish I was single. Anyone else living with a gf feel similarly?

phaggot

Maybe someone mires you but you don't notice. Happens to me a lot and my friends always point it out. I used to feel the same way as you

try wife. don’t get married, I never got to (and likely never will) fuck sluts

What is your height/weight?

I'm not huge but i'm a 5'8'' Veeky Forums asian brah. I get mires all the time and have gotten a few IG handles and numbers at the gym from girls that "wanna hang out outside the gym." Of course, never followed up. I have a beautiful vietnamese girlfriend I would never leave for a gym thot. Keep at it brah you'll see the difference.