When did you realize that no matter how long you lift and how strong you get naturally, you'll always look like shit?

When did you realize that no matter how long you lift and how strong you get naturally, you'll always look like shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWBdzBxHz-H/?taken-by=manyfacesofclarence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_hypertrophy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_Digestibility_Corrected_Amino_Acid_Score
youtube.com/watch?v=zBxqjF-c7jw#t=10m08s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

clarence looks alright. you just have bd

>assuming i care about impressing repressed homosexuals on a norwegian dogsledding board

I just wanna be able to snatch 100kg.

What's exactly shit for you?

a) Clarence0
b) natty

Pick one. And only one.

He wasn't referring to clarence, who is not natty btw

Clarence isnt natty you fucking dyel

its because of the vegan meatlet diet hes on. I understand how vegetables and fruits should be more prevalent in a diet, but it takes muscle to build muscle and eating beans and rice is for poor niggers.

>roiding for this

>takes muscle to build muscle
pretty sure he has built muscle after going vegan since he's stronger.

>protein from meat is different to plant based protein

So? I'm not into mass and aesthetics so I don't really care.

you're probably not into girls either.
fuck off.

>pretty sure he has built muscle after going vegan since he's stronger.

>guy on steroids builds more muscle

Holy shit do you even have a brain? Hahaha come on dude.

So you don't need to eat muscle to build muscle, glad we cleared up your retarded statement.

>not refering to clarence
>posts pic of clarence with filename 'pathetic.png'
I am fairly sure he was

t. only contact with the opposite sex is within family members

t. virgin

t. not a virgin because mom sucked me off

>getting a blowjob
>losing your virginity
way to out yourself, kiddo

clarence doesn't train for hypertrophy you dumb nigger

>your chest WILL grow, you just have to bench heavier weights!!
Yeah, can see that - he literally has no chest but benches what? 405? More? Bb bench doesn't build chest guys, remember

It is

no

>So you don't need to eat muscle to build muscle, glad we cleared up your retarded statement.

You can eat pretty much whatever you want while you're ON STEROIDS (bolded since you missed that) and build muscle. You missed the most important part of the statement

instagram.com/p/BWBdzBxHz-H/?taken-by=manyfacesofclarence

>roiding for a 300kg pause squat
I would 2bh

fuck i hope thats shoped
i respect Clarence but with vegan diet and roids he looks fucking sick despite lifting huge numbers

>missed that
No, steroids was caveat you came with after your initial post. Not that it is true either.

strength =/ aesthetics you fucking mongoloids. 5 years ago this was common knowledge on this board, today it's a "dont count the bar" tier meme

ITS SCIENTIFIC FACT DUMB FAGGOTS

>In the bodybuilding and fitness community and even in some academic books skeletal muscle hypertrophy is described as being in one of two types: Sarcoplasmic or myofibrillar.[qualify evidence] According to this hypothesis, during sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, the volume of sarcoplasmic fluid in the muscle cell increases with no accompanying increase in muscular strength, whereas during myofibrillar hypertrophy, actin and myosin contractile proteins increase in number and add to muscular strength as well as a small increase in the size of the muscle. Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy is greater in the muscles of bodybuilders because studies suggest sarcoplasmic hypertrophy shows a greater increase in muscle size while myofibrillar hypertrophy proves to increase overall muscular strength making it more dominant in Olympic weightlifters.[28]These two forms of adaptations rarely occur completely independently of one another; one can experience a large increase in fluid with a slight increase in proteins, a large increase in proteins with a small increase in fluid, or a relatively balanced combination of the two.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_hypertrophy

Are you being stupid for fun?

Source?

>No, steroids was caveat you came with after your initial post. Not that it is true either.

I'm the same guy you were talking to, I interjected. Although I do understand the initial confusion in that case.

The guy you initially responded to made a pretty uneducated statement since you can make tons of gains on a vegetarian/vegan diet (I would know, I'm basically vegetarian but I have meat every once in a while since it's super hard to resist barbecue lol)

You actually think all protein has the exact same fucking properties... Guess you believe all carbs and fats are equal too.

How fucking stupid are you.

not him but
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_Digestibility_Corrected_Amino_Acid_Score
this is just one facet of it

From what I've seen, for natties, strength correlates very strongly with aesthetics

Whoops, I meant *I'm not the same guy you were initially talking to

Also, when you're taking steroids, you basically build muscle whether you want to or not. Especially if you're on tren

TY

Are you fucked in the head or trolling? Farm animals eat corn and shit for protein

maybe when that photo was taken he was still a natty?

are you seriously gonna take this route?

t. brainlet

lol imagine having bad genes lol

Nope not natty but off cycle

Farm animals are injected with tren and even if they weren't, their digestive systems are completely different dumbass

yeah this is really a major irk to me. sure you need to strive to achieve a certain level of proficiency in terms of strength for optimization but training high rep ranges at submaximal load always seem more beneficial for hypertrophy in a multitude of ways. its easier to program, less prone to injuries, faster recovery, more metabolite effects etc.

>Farm animals are injected with tren
You're the kind of guy who says the industry injects hormones in chickens

How you look is determined by your genetics, not what specific lift you have perform for a given muscle.

If Clarence Kennedy did just chest machines or incline DB Press he’s chest would look exactly the same as it does right now, but at least with flat benching he can do 200kg+.

The point is to just do what you enjoy the most because your muscles are set to look a certain way with resistance training. If you have been lifting for sometime already I dare you to experiment changing your prized lift you think has given you th perfect gains (say incline dumbbell bench) and replace the lift all tighter with a flat barbell bench, I can guarantee you 100% your upper chest isn’t going to change or lose size in at all. It’s all in your fucking head.

is this real? why does clarence look so sickly here?

>it takes muscle to build muscle
how did the animals get the muscle in the first place then?

OP's pic reminded me of pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=zBxqjF-c7jw#t=10m08s

Its really weird cause Clarence looks really huge in this. Especially next to juji who does more Bodybuilding style training.

Strength correlates very well with muscular size though.
Bench press 1rm is literally the lift that most correlates with upper body size.

There are people who are drug tested and do that for reps in the ipf

It's his genetics that give him the aesthetic he has.

>Clarence
>Natty

noice one m8

>posting a photo of a guy who literally does minimal strength training on his upper body as proof strength =\= size

Maybe if you're on androgens and literally do nothing but squats and meme olympic lifts all the time, which is what clarence does.

He needs a skincare routine.

Why does his skin look so bad? Sort of like steroid skin.

yeah he lost a lot of size and now he looks pale and pimply its odd

huuuuhhhhhhh

>IPF
>Low bar sit backs with absurdly thick belt on

Holy shit Harry Potter has been losing mass.
I get he's still roiding but I don't think this Vegan thing is going to end well for him

Is this from a new video?

I onow this guy is retardedly strong but why does he look like shit here?

Man that killed me thanks for the lolz

>For example, grain protein has a PDCAAS of about 0.4 to 0.5, limited by lysine. On the other hand, it contains more than enough methionine. White bean protein (and that of many other pulses) has a PDCAAS of 0.6 to 0.7, limited by methionine, and contains more than enough lysine. When both are eaten in roughly equal quantities in a diet, the PDCAAS of the combined constituent is 1.0, because each constituent's protein is complemented by the other.

try reading your own sources

Farm animals are on steroids

lack of B12 from being a meatlet

brb taking 40grams of gelatin intraworkout to confuse the liver.

Im not asian or a pajeet so my muscles always look good the bigger they get.
Turned me from fat into bearmode which i used to punk the skinny asian cucks. Too bad the asian girls were so racist they wouldnt date another asian that wasnt the same type they were.

Just to clarify ive worked out with bigger asian dudes and bruce lee level skinny asians they made 0 gains theres a reason they do martial arts

train hard and eat good

give if 8-10 years and come back to me cunt. I look better than most roid users

what... that’s the point he’s making

While it's true that since he became a vegan he lost a lot of muscle mass and strength, which is obviously because of veganism, he looks aesthetically bad because of his mixed race genetics.
Such is the fate of all mongrels.