"IF WE WOULD BE ALLERGIC TO MEAT, WE WOULD BE ALLERGIC TO OURSELVES TOO, SO WE WOULDN'T EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE"

"IF WE WOULD BE ALLERGIC TO MEAT, WE WOULD BE ALLERGIC TO OURSELVES TOO, SO WE WOULDN'T EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE"

youtube.com/watch?v=9QNw_jw_xQg&t

This guy makes so much sense like no other. He is the true redpill because everything he speaks out makes no
questions. Nothing. Everything gets clear.
I was a RAW vegan for 1 and a half years, overdosing on bananas daily. So all you fucking fake vegans eating "no death lasagnas" and chugging on bread can shut the fuck up right away. No we are NOT made to eat tons of fibers, where in nature is normal to fart? If farts would be natural, then we would fart all over the place with no shame.
IT MEANS THERE IS SOMETHING ROTTING INSIDE YOU, IT MEANS YOU ARE UNHEALTHY THAT'S WHY IS SO NATURAL.I felt like shit, overdosing on avocados and walnuts, dreaming about meat but beating myself up for that just because society told me that is just how I was raised.

It makes so much sense. Bread used to be called "meat for the poor"-even the shape of the bread resembles some of the organs of the animal. Liver and organs have the slimiest texture like no fruit ever. It's literally made for your delicate insides.

Meat, milk and eggs are not even were NEVER the problem. Skimming fat from them, cooking and pasteurization, oils etc. are the main cause of everything. Milk from MAN-MADE cows is fucking up people, that's why so much people are turning to the goats milk-because they can not produced as much, so why bother with them so they stayed pretty much natural from day one.

Please be like me-open minded and just listen to some of his videos. It changed my fucking life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iCQmfRMwHfA
youtube.com/watch?v=IaEJvtriFns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Retards like you shouldn't even exist.

>Ever falling for the meat Jew

LMAO. Would you like some soy to go with that chicken breast, gyno boi?

I've stumbled across him before, I think he's the guy who only eats raw meat now?
I'm too scared to do that because of how artificial supermarket meat is, but if I were living off the land I would be more open to it
I think the ultimate diet is meat and leafy green vegetables though
fruit only grows naturally during summer and is basically pure sugar, it's meant to fatten us up for a harsh winter
dairy products, like milk, cheese, and butter, all stem from domesticating animals
also we started cooking food because it helps us eat/digest quicker which leaves time for other productive activities
but also with cooking, foods that were inedible have become edible

nutrition science altogether is a bunch of shit, just eat real food and you will be ok
>also worth mentioning how far back this guys hairline is and how crooked his teeth are
>quit using caps lock and screaming at people, this ain't reddit
>"the loudest nigga in the room is usually the brokest" - 2 Chainz

you should check out this channel, and the rest of the videos from this Breckenridge event
youtu.be/iCQmfRMwHfA
data backing the theories, instead of getting your science from an e-celebrity

>reddit spacing

>listening to someone who's in and out of mental hospitals
>listening to someone who tried to kill his classmates when he was 14
dude clearly has mental issues, none of what he's saying is based in reality or science. why are you even listening to this garbage and opening your mind to be corrupted by a crazy?

never ate soy - was a raw vegan-natural hygene-
You probably never heard of that cause you are too bluepilled

yes he talked about it. We are ALL damged because of 10k+ years of agroculture. Grains are slowly destroying us and you can not deny it. So much people with the glasses. So much autism nowadays.
We are fucking ourselves so hard, and soon it will be clear who is made for survival and who will die as a peasant.
Remember-only poor people ate grains and beans 100 years ago and now is a staple diet?

post body

>where in nature is normal to fart? If farts would be natural, then we would fart all over the place with no shame.

my dude meat makes me fart. what the fuck are you talking about

waht do you eat? Conventional chicken or grass fed meat?
But in hte first place I would assume you are eating carbs with meat so you should change that first and eat your meat with veggies only then you can judge the meat

and by veggies i mean lettuce and vegetables not a hybrids like brocolly or carrots, kale

seconded

i eat all of those things. even just protein isolate in water makes me fucking fart.

you have no fucking clue what you're talking about my man.

But I have always eaten meat..

sverige is mentally ill.
youtube.com/watch?v=IaEJvtriFns

sverige no one believes your bullshit

>people unironically post this guy who has commercials playing every 5 minutes in all of his videos

>people unironically post a guy who stares at the sun until it damages his eyes

YOU are the one who do not know anything.
Of course you are fucking farting on synthetical proteins. Where in nature would you find a protein isolate.
Of course there is a factor of damage done to your body. I needed week and a half to get used to a raw goat milk, but funny enough I never got acid refluxes like I did with grains and pastas.

lol you better post some more videos from another mentally ill youtuber

Fine, here you go. Haven't touched meat in 5-years, 4 months. There is so many better options available that give you the same nutritional content, just without the added risk of gyno and cancer, lol.

Been lifting 4-years, my PRs are:
160lbs OHP
350lbs Bench
285lbs DL
260lbs Squat

Now you guys?

SHOW ME THOSE TITS BOY, I CAN SEE THEM FROM HERE

>So much autism nowadays.
I'm glad you mentioned it.....

>Grains are slowly destroying us and you can not deny it.
I can and I do. Show me proof.
>We are fucking ourselves so hard, and soon it will be clear who is made for survival and who will die as a peasant.
don't go off the deep end on us buddy
>Remember-only poor people ate grains and beans 100 years ago and now is a staple diet?
why is that a bad thing?

>balding, 25% bf, hiding gyno, that face
kek

>Now you guys?
Having a hairline x F

you're not going to get gyno at your age.

>people are unironically commies

HAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA. Can tell you are fat even with a shirt on. OMG HOW CAN A VEGAN BE SO FAT

Tits? What the fuck are you on about, lol. I literally haven't eaten meat in years and I feel I'm in my prime.

Fuck off. I got an SS cut a while back and it grew back in at different lengths, it isn't balding. 25%? Are you retarded? I'm about 10%, 12% at most. My face is good looking, I have been rated anywhere from an 8 to a 9.5, by real girls, show me your acne-riddled face, scumbag.

Refer to my comment above, mouthbreather.

I don't expect to, I'm 24 and I'm well past hormonal stages and I don't eat meats filled with estrogen.

Again, I'm hardly fat, dickhead. My bf is around 10-12%

OP here and because you are playing fair I will do it too as an ex fellow vegan I have compassion for you.. I was lost too.
On top is before I started raw vegan diet with lots of fat, bottom is after 7 months.
Did only calisthenics, and didn't do any legs too so they are pretty malnourished. Am working on them now.
Oh and in the middle is my hairline right now.
Please... Leave those grains for the birds man.... Do some good for your body..

clearly you weren't eating enough

>bf is around 10-12%
HAHAHHAHAHA, HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS. OMG YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP. HOW CAN YOU BE SO FAT AND DYEL AT THE SAME TIME. HAHAHHAHA

Post shirtless pic fatty

>I feel I'm in my prime.
Now I feel sad about making fun of you because you might actually be right.

More like 20%. Im about 13% bodyfat and im MUCH MUCH Leaner than you

That's my point.
Never in the history of the planet you will find an animal chugging down 20 bananas shake to reach half of those calories.
I did high fat vegan diet, only avocados and olives, not bulshit.
And. You. Just. Can. Not. Do. It.
Now I fast till 2 pm, ate 2 raw eggs, some steamed fish, salad and vegetables and I am good for the whole day.

Like this user says, you evidently weren't eating enough tofu, pastas, etc. Were you just eating a banana a day?

I'm not going to post another pic, you fucking retards are literally just going to talk shit. You can see by the pic I already posted that I have round delts, thick bi's and tri's, good pecs and a chunky neck- as well as decent forearms. Unless you want to post a pic of yourself, you have 0 ground to stand on, I would love to see what the armchair fucking critic looks like after he just finished stuffing his face full of chicken tits.

Stop the concern-trolling. I understand everyone on Veeky Forums wants to be the king of irony but it is really obvious you are all hopping on a hate bandwagon against me.

Well you must be anorexic if you think I'm 20% and whatever you are is 13%. Are you literally a skeleton?

You have lovehandles, fatceps, and no shoulders. No definition at all and you look like steaming garbage. You are delusional m8. You won't post a shirtless pic cause you look like shit

Go to the /cbt/ to see what actual lifters look like. And it's safe to say any of them that look good eat meat.

dude, pastas and tofus are NOT natural.
They are poisoning you, pasta is giving you high sugar spikes, tofu is giving you those perfect love handles.
You do not look healthy for a 24year old.
I am 28

and start fixing yout thyroid, bags under your eyes at 24 are NOT HEALTHY

stop eating like a retard and you might reach the calories you need, okay?

Animals are just plants that aren’t attached to the ground.

>No we are NOT made to eat tons of fibers, where in nature is normal to fart? If farts would be natural, then we would fart all over the place with no shame.
Everything farts, my dog farts. You sound like a psychopath btw

did you gave him real, raw meat before?
Feed him this for a week, and then come tell me if he is farting.
Just please don't be one of those people who are feeding him vegan diet

(NOTE HOW HE STILL HASN'T POSTED A PIC)

You got all that from one pic, huh? I don't have lovehandles, have you heard of an adonis belt? My boxer shorts were also actually quite tight and that compressed me. I do not have fatceps either, they are 16.4 inches cold and 17.1 pumped. My shoulders are easily the best part of my physique, I trained like a motherfucker for those and they are maybe less than a year away from being cannonball sized, and yet you try and say I don't have them nor any muscle anywhere on my body, ok, bro. I know you are literally trolling me because you are a salty little meat-eater who has been called out. I'm not going to /cbt/ as they are either roiding scumbags or are mostly novices, I'm an intermediate lifter, I'm bigger than 95% of the people on /cbt/, so I'm not going to post there.

Complete nonsense. Do you have any evidence to back this up? I look completely healthy, what do you mean?

My thyroid is good, bro, no problems here. The "bags" under my eyes are an illusion of the lighting, which apparently is not optimal for showing definition. I am really healthy, and I have no doubt I will live past 100, far more than the meat-eater cucks ITT.

OP here once again,
I posted a pic, without a shirt instead of you who are somehow really shy.
Why so much explainig and typing about your body if you can just post one picture without the face and that's it?
What are you ashamed of if you are so aesthetically pleasing?

If we were*
Fucking brainlet

Good god you are an idiot.

What qualifications does he have when it comes to the human diet? Oh that's right, zero.

>eating meat

Op is a jew

No its the jews that are pushing veganism. Have you watched the media lately? Not to mention veganism is the furthest thing from a traditional white mans diet as possible

>that hairline
>that lack of gains
>that voice
>a big empty forehead
Meat: Not even once.

I don't take nutritional advice from people who literally almost killed themselves eating their own regular diet.
Also, I don't take nutritional advice from people who don't even know what chemicals are and think that eating organs with pesticides and heavy metals is healthy just because it's raw.
I also don't take nutritional advice from guru wannabe morons online who don't even know what protein denaturing during cooking is.

In short, that guy is a fucking retard of the highest order, he looks high out of his mind 24/7, has a receding hairline, skin looks like leather, has no gains and legit sounds double digit IQ.

Cows fart.
Gorillas and chimps fart.
OP is retarded.

>"IF WE WOULD BE ALLERGIC TO MEAT, WE WOULD BE ALLERGIC TO OURSELVES TOO, SO WE WOULDN'T EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE"
Thank mate, first time I've laughed in 2018.

Mouth-breathing dumbfuck, is what he is.

>vegans
>not being auschwitz mode pencil necks 99.99% of the time
>bullying a man for having a nordic hairline