Is being natty meaningless if juicers still get recognition and success?

Is being natty meaningless if juicers still get recognition and success?

>is being healthy meaningless

If people can roof and only be 5% less healthy then being natty isn’t worth it

>recognition and success?
Well if you need validation, feel free to do whatever works good for you.

Natty wins in the end.

>no special ritual
>no asspull powerup
>trains harder and more consistently than anyone else in the show

Don't forget
>Racial pride
>Love for family

>5% less healthy
Really jingles my dingles

ah yes, I also watched that stream

is he ourguy?
>manlet
>trains all day

>Still can't beat Goku though
>Goku who is Natty AND an autistic savant

He’s natty too, unlike Goku who took the holy kami water as a kid which is basically dbz roids. He also went god on his own with training. Vegeta is stronger than Goku now even with all his asspulls and faggot friends boosting him up.

Vegeta did fall off the natty train one time but it was only to beat Goku who had dead body hacks, yet again cheating.

Vegeta beat Goku twice, in their first fight and when Vegeta went Majin. Goku has never beaten Vegeta.

Yeah i suppose he technically won the first fight, but Majin wasn't a real victory, Goku had SSJ3 behind his back.

Being natty was always meaningless, and campaigns to keep people natty are likely a sham to keep the population on a leash and easier to handle. Sadly, you don't get bonus points in life for handicapping yourself, and turning down roids would be as stupid as turning down protein.

I really dislike the way Super has played out. Frieza saga had a nice approach to it where the villain was played out, Goku had a trigger to achieve a higher power level, and the near-end result of that battle was a constant power shift back and forth. Originally that was supposed to be the end of DBZ.

Here it seems like everyone is getting stronger through plot device or sheer force of will. Some character development but very inconsistent.

Also props to Frieza. Long delayed comeback to a character who was the OG contender.

Someone who cycles roids is probably much healthier than the average person who drinks alcohol, smokes tobacco, or abuses OTC drugs. Organ damage from roids is way overhyped compared to what those things can do to you.

The only real issue that's seriously concerning is how roids can temporarily weaken the immune system and exacerbate growth of existing cancers/tumors a user might not be aware of.

>campaigns to keep people natty are likely a sham to keep the population on a leash and easier to handle

>The year is 2050
>Steroid use by Male citizens has reached 99.5% of the population
>Regulations prevent government officials and police from using
>Governments can no longer control them
>Musclebound men jump from building to building, lift cars and can shout at a frequency that turns normal bones to glass
>Coming this summer

Vegeta one the first fight definitively, even with all the support from this midget friend and gay son. Goku couldn’t even fucking move near the final parts of the fight everyone else picked up the slack.

And Majin Vegeta was still a win, Goku dropped his guard and was knocked out cold. That’s like if I fucked around and knocked out Mike Tyson in his prime because he decided to hold back, yeah he was stronger but I still won.

This battle of the gods thing has been a shitshow.

>in less than 45 minutes Goku and Vegeta have unlocked new transformations - been reduced to 0 energy and subsequently recovered fully about 4 times between them.

>Vegeta did fall off the natty train one time

It’s not even clear that the Majin seal was even a powerup for him.

Vegeta went Majin because he wanted to be evil again. Also, he was more powerful than the seal the defied orders so he could fight Goku.

Vegeta, a true Ubermensch Aryan.

Majin isnt natty

>racial pride
>race mixes with a human tumblrina

>all these necklets trying to pass as lifters
Why is jiren so alpha?

The water is just tap water .

Well what the fuck are you going to do when Mewtwo blows up all the good pussy?

>She's rich as fuck
>Hot
>Genius
>Has that bossy nature Saiyan's are into.

The manlet lucked out

owarida race mixer

That stupid ayy is such a boring-ass character.

At least Hit had a personality.

>muh hidden dimension
t.mad ki-let

what was he supposed to do there are no more females saiyans left in the universe.

kek. underrated.

>Tom Brady has been meditating all game
>Jiren meditates all game and come in at the end
>Tom Brady is about to come in

Why didn't he use the dragonball to bring back planet vegeta and the siyan race?
He always talked about racial pride but completely cucked out and forgot about his race.

Yeah, i don't see that at all as an issue with Vegeta's character, so much as i see it as a clunky deliberately enforced blind-spot of the writers.

Likely maintained because it opens up a whole fucking can of worms they just can't be bothered to deal with.

Dragonball ressurection is on a timelimit of about a year.
He couldn't even if he considered them worth reviving.

He can do that with the Super dragon balls (not regular) which he doesn't have access to, ever.

Never heard that one

>unlike Goku who took the holy kami water as a kid which is basically dbz roids

But the water did literally nothing. That's like saying if you finally manage to bench 3pl8 then you'll be granted with the immense strength of being able to bench 3pl8.

You got me to go check the wiki and it's apparantly just mass ressurection that is restricted to a one year timeframe.
Otherwise it works fine since they managed to get frieza back.

>he thinks those without magic in their veins can bench 3pl8
I feel for the non-wizards out there

That's because he made it up. The only real limit is if you die while dead, then you're gone for good. The super dragon balls can probably bring you back past that though, and are most likely able to bring back multiple universes too.

I'm natty and can bench 3pl8. So can a couple of my gymbros but one of them isn't natty.

Have you ever focused and try to cast a fireball?
sorry to break it to you bud, but NO ONE without magic in their veins has ever made it past 2 pl8
2.5 plate is required to enter the wizard guild.

did rich piano only live a 5% shorter life?

checkmate.

Rich was on way, way, way more than just roids.

Bulma is STEM as hell what are you talking about?

I don’t know about that one. There’s this guy who went to my gym who could bench three plates. I sincerely doubt he juiced. He was a huge Christian freak who would pray for us before every workout.
He only benched though. He seemed real surprised when he saw me deadlift 350, even though I could barely bench a plate and a half. He couldn’t deadlift much, OHP, or squat more than 2.5 plates, but he had an amazing chest. I think if you save all your strength for that one exercise, you can make it. But following a routine doesn’t allow one to excel at everything; you just become fit all around.

>bashing holy magic in the year 2018

you may as well think this is natty

what the fuck is wrong with his body it looks so creepy

everything

>implying giga chad isnt natty

the virgin roider vs the miraclous natty Chad

Toppo roided with the HAKAIshin power up yet he can't be 1 and the CHAD grey is going 4vs1

A guy I lifted with today who is completely batty did 3 plates today. Shit, I can bench 2 and a half and I'm no that big.

>batty

Fucking autocorrect. I meant to say natty.