Is there a trick or exercise that will help you last longer in bed...

Is there a trick or exercise that will help you last longer in bed? I heard people say kegels but no one actually explains how that helps. Is there anything besides kegels?

hip thrusts

kegels help because if you train them enough you can stop yourself from ejaculating nibba

Just breathe into your balls. Since i started breathing into my balls I can basically reset my ejaculation meter every time I'm nearing orgasm. Breathing into your balls calms your dick down basically

yeah no shit but how

what in the fuck does this actually mean???

Even literal skeletons are getting laid and I have to diet, repeatedly lift weights for years to even get as much as a passing glance

Using a fleshlight whenever you masturbate can help.

When you inhale, reroute the air into your balls instead of your lungs

Elliot please go.

It helps hold your nut in. It helps you from cumming early.

"Built for Sex" book. Good read.
Pic related.

user next time you piss, stop yourself mid stream. That is what kegals does. By training them you get more control over how long it takes you to nut. Also apparently makes your boners stronger but not sure about that last bit

I stopped my myself from cumming mid cum once and felt the cum go the wrong way. It really hurt. Then I got a bladder infection. I didnt say anything about the reverse cum to the doctor but it definitely wasnt an std. So be careful with your cums, just let them out when they happen.

When you feel like you're gonna nut. Squeeze the Base of your shaft with your index finger and thumb. Hold that for about 10 seconds till your excitement drops then carry on. I usually go down on my gf while I'm holding it so she doesn't know
>pic related
Shape your hand should be in

I.. I don't understand. what kind of black magic wizardry are you into?

The way you can see the wall through that skulls eye sockets is disturbing. We should only see the inside of the skull right?

it's all mental

I cant help you with rando tinder girls, but if you invest your time into a gf you should get comfortable enough around her to last as long as you want. If its really important don't fap for like a week, then like 30 minutes before you hang out and you think you might get some rub one out. If you feel that your getting close and you want to last longer, change positions. If you change positions and you're still about to burst eat her out. Also, focusing on what you're doing with your hands and mouth and your pump speed, you'll be so distracted that you'll last longer.

Retardus-autismsuss

practice on a fleshlight lols. started timing myself and went from like 30 seconds then to 3 minutes after a few months, finally up to like 6-10 mins its really fun XD

Yeah thats what I thought but it all seems so obtuse. I thought the idea is to prevent the orgasm response from occurring in the first place not trying to desperate hold it back using brute force. It also doesn't make sense to me because those are the very muscle you squeeze when you're ejaculating to shoot the jizz out. Squeezing them just makes it feel like I'm going to ejaculate even harder.

this but reverse kegel. press like youre trying to take a shit.