Motivation gains

What is your motivation Veeky Forums?
For me I just want to be motherfucking superman

i have none yet i still do it
guess my motivation is that something might change

I like the way you think, OP

I've been lifting for two years purely to become someone my high school crush doesn't deserve. I'm currently walking around at 198, 6'2, and almost in the 1k lb club. It's a mixture of self loathing, saltiness, and an inability cope that fuels me.

I just wanna be a tank of a human.
Not really ripped or anything but thick and meaty like a wall of man.

So far so good.

>tfw no MEW gf that will never ever leave you

This is going to sound cringey but my main goal is to pretty much make myself into a weapon almost. Powerlifting, gymnastics, bodybuilding, martial arts, etc. Life is short might as well be badass amiright?

i just wanna be sexy cause i cant cope with other people being more attractive than me

I really feel for Riley. Imagine having her then losing her. the pain, unreal. the memes, vicious. No wonder he threatened to kill mcgregor

Did he genuinely threaten to kill McGregor?

If I lost MEW then I'd just kill myself. Can't really peak after that.

I grew up abused by my healthier, stronger, more popular twin brother. Now he works at a donut shop while I make 90k annual, and he's gotten fat, though still muscular underneath because he played football in college.. I want to show up to a family gathering one day looking more shredded than him as the final revenge.

I have this image of myself as a big strong man, and I'm taking steps to actualize it.

any pics you want to share now?

Dragon Ball

By watching other people.
>t. American

No. I fucked up my progress for about a year due to a jaw surgery and unemployment. My face looks great, but my lifts massively suffered. I think it will take me at least another six months before I become presentable. I've lifted for a while but I'm taking things really seriously this year. My chest is also super underdeveloped, so that needs to be corrected.

to shove the superiority of the human form in the face of filthy tr*nshumanists

to undermine and weaken the humans at every turn. you luddites can die the earth that you destroyed with pollution.
A great man once told me to leave humanity behind.
nothin personal kid.

To give my wife the Trophy Husband she deserves. I’ve spent our entire relationship emotionally abusing her and demeaning her because of her laziness and shortcomings. Though I still consider myself in the right on those accounts, I still want her to be sexually and physically satisfied.

>giving up the form of your creator for an easy, painless existence
coward. that was no "man"

Because once I'm fit, nobody's going to be laughing anymore

Similar, me and my identical tin are actually really close, but I want to be able to kick his ass anyway. We have a vague agreement to fight to the death someday.

user don't

i want to lift my way out of being a manlet