Not sure if this is totally on topic to Veeky Forums, but does smoking marijuana cause permanent damage to your lungs...

Not sure if this is totally on topic to Veeky Forums, but does smoking marijuana cause permanent damage to your lungs? Don't smoke, don't want to, just curious how it effects lung health. The internet gives tons of conflicting info, from people saying it does no permanent damage if you haven't done it for long, to one puff causing at least a tiny amount of irreversible damage. So which is it?

>does putting chemicals into my lungs negatively effect my lungs?
>stoner """intellectuals"""

All you need to know is inhaling any amount of any kind of smoke is potentially damaging to your lungs, and definitely damaging if you do it a lot. Doesn't matter if it's allnaturalmanlol, or cigarettes made with fucking arsenic and formaldehyde. Everyone is different, so there is no definitely answer to exactly how much it takes to damage your lungs in a substantial way. Smoke enough cigarettes and you'll probably fuck up your lungs at some point. Smoke enough weed and the same thing is going to happen.

I smoked daily for 8 months this past year and was always hack coughing gunk and weird horse coughs. 3 months clean and I don't have any throat issues. Plus you know I'm not a stoner piece of shit that's detrimental to society

use a vaporizer user, simple as that

Stoners are so fucking retarded lol

>he doesn't smoke at least half a pack a day for that test boost

never gonna make it

te

>THC has no carcinogens meme
>THC has more anti-carcinogens than carcinogens meme
>THC is good for you meme
>Just vape, bro meme

Fuck you, goddamn stoners are retarded.

They are actually so clueless

>ayo FaM yall know my lungs
>haha YUH gonna inhale some chemicals yuhh
>cures cancer YUHH

/thread

Pretty much this

Also never become a habitual user, I've seen friends go down a rabbit hole they'll probably never come out of because of weed. It's not gonna make you suck dick in an alley but it will make you a worthless couch potato with a dead end job.

You know whats funny about people who claim they have never had any lung problems, not even a cough from smoking weed? They have never once inhaled enough to get high.

Just try it op and see if you like it. Yeah, it does damage but how much? I smoke intermittently, but I can still hold my breath for 2 minutes, go for a jog, and valsalva manuever. Not saying my lungs aren't damaged but there isn't any noticeable damage. Besides OP you dont want to end up a khhv like these weebs:

What about having sex with someone that is smoking marijuana?
There was this girl advertising to meet up and fuck while she got high

Yep. I did it all baby. Joints, blunts, bongs, vapes, pipes. It wasn't too late before I realized I was ruining my life and now I'm stronger than I've ever been. Plus I'm getting laid, that helps.

I mean you get to fuck but don't expect her to put in a lot of work

Does someone need to ask this everyday?

I smoke weed cause I like the buzz I get from it more than drinking. I'm gonna do one or the other so might as well do the thing I enjoy more.

I recently stopped after smoking a fat bowl everyday for two years (been 2 months) only cause I ran out and honestly I really miss the whole 'ritual' more than anything. Opening my Mason jar, taking a good whiff, grindng up my bud, maybe put a lil ice in the old bong if I'm feelin froggy. Then sit my ass down on my comfy sofa, put on some TV, maybe grab a book and light up. Was so nice after a workout and a long day of work, really helped me loosen up. Oh also I like the whole 'not getting hung over's the next day thing.

Permanent, probably. To what degree depends heavily. I'm a pretty heavy stoner and I know what the consequences are, and I time my smoking to fit my schedule without any problems. Weigh the highs compared to the drawbacks. Or just eat edibles and it'll fuck you up similar to alcohol, stop and the green over sides will go away.

It comes with immediate cardio drawbacks, but can be made up through exercise, unless you're smoking more than a couple bowls a night, at that point you have a problem.

Use your brain, come up with a sollution that works for you. You don't have to drop pot, but odds are you need to limit your intake to a few times a week

My nigga, this is how you use pot if you're going to use it.

How does it feel to know you can never go for hard runs, lift as hard as you can, and be truly fit user?

How about you stop breathing chemicals retard

Are stoners retarded or are "retarded" people more likely to become stoners? Think about it.

Also, think about what smoke is and you should be able to come to a reasonable conclusion.

I'll use little words to tell you the truth about this thing you asked. Okay yes, when you smoke you do some damage to your chest air sacks. You could use adult binky to not have air sack hurt. But the big bad-bad is it makes you dumber on average and keeps your brain from growing up big and strong if you smoke under 25.

Yeah this

The number of times iv had girls go
>Weed is totally safe it doesnt have any side effects!
>Proceeds to fucking cough like mad for weeks after a sesh

People from low socioeconomic backgrounds gets less education and are more dependent on drugs. Bad combination of lack of knowledge of effects and dependency in order to enjoy themselves.

The real damage is brain damage. Weed has been shown to reduce brain growth, the brain keeps growing well into your late 20s early 30s.

So yes smoking weed is bad for you, probably in the single worse way possible which is brain development.

>gotta make it healthily towards death.

Calm down DYEL.

never touched cigs but smoked weed 3-4 times a day through different means (joints, Blunts, hookah, bongs, whole bunch of shit) for 2 years
I feel fine, no difference at all. I'm sure they impacted my health negatively but you're not going to notice it unless you get unlucky with your dice roll and get cancer or something

Edibles. Smoking is fucking garbage.

weed is a bronchiodilator, aka it’s actually good for your lungs. anyone who says otherwise is an inbred who doesn’t know what they’re talking about. lung capacity in daily users is higher than that of non-users.

Maybe that's just because stoners take deeper inhales while smoking than most people do in their entirely daily process. I bet if you take a super great runner and a stoner, the runner will have a better lung capacity. This is coming from a stoner.

Marijuana is a bronchiodilator, so if you only vape and eat it it's actually good for the lungs. This is also why it doesn't fuck you up anywhere near as much as tobacco, despite having even more tar in it.

Yeah of course a stoner would come up with a theory that retarded. Taking a couple deep breaths every day doesn't do anything to your body.

There are only two kinds of weed smokers that actually manage to cough up shit: people who smoke both weed and tobacco and "people" that get high literally every waking moment of their life. Smoking weed once or twice a day won't cause you to cough up tar.