There is literally no other rason to lift other than getting girls...

There is literally no other rason to lift other than getting girls. I don't get into fights because I'm not a fucking child and women dont think bulky guys are attractive at all (the sane ones anyway) General lifting wil already give you more strength then you will ever practically need and you are already stronger than the majority of the population. Realistically you only need to go to the Gym 2 times a week and you're good to go. Pic related is the ideal body in womens eyes.

Dude I was on lookism as well for a long and this schtick is getting so fucking old. Even most of the posters there grew out of this bullshit "Why even breathe if I'm not a male model" phase. It becomes pathetic after a while.

>There is literally no other rason to lift other than getting girls
The rason is for work. If you're playing the rat race being physical intimidating is useful.

>intimidating
To whom? Are you an adult? You do something stupid, the police arrest you. You're not intimidating to adults.

>There is literally no other rason to lift other than getting girls.

You don't need to lift to get girls.

Yes to adults you moron. Physical size demands respect in social situations and that respect translates to people liking you more.

Once you grow up and actually start working in an office you'll realize how important office politics is.

I went to a new years party that my lightweight friend invited me to. He got way too drunk and there were a few guys that were talking shit and telling him to leave or they were going to beat his ass because he was getting belligerent. These same guys were complimenting me on my size and talking to me about the gym earlier in the night. Had I not been a big guy, my friend would've gotten his as beat, because he's scrawny as fuck. I was easily the biggest guy at the party

for people with thier body turning to shit, lifting will make them feel terrific

(You)
No one cares about your muscles in the professional world. Literally no one cares. You're so unbelievably immature I actually cringed irl.

it helps.

>what is reading comprehension

general health

There is no such thing as a 'professional' world. You're the sort of retard who believes the Queen has divine mandate because they throw olive oil on her face and put a fancy crown on her head.

People are people. People like attractive things. Women like muscular guys and guys like guys who look manly and fit or they feel intimidated by them.

If you walk into a business room and you're the tallest, biggest muscular guy there you will have a stronger impact than if you were a 5'5 skeleton. Thats just a fucking fact. Obviously powerplay plays a huge influence in this, just because you're buff you wont shittalk your boss to his face and get away with it, but you might just make him second guess shittalk you to your face.

>muscles
>important for office politics
This is the most stupid thing I've read on here so far in 2018. Do you work at Denny's?

You're a child. Please leave Veeky Forums immediately.

First time starting as a lawyer I had to work with a client starting a business. I was there with another senior lawyer while we were just doing some small talk and the client asked me what year of school I was in. I was final year university, 22 at the time.

The reason he thought I was in school was because I was a tiny as fuck twink and looked like a child.

It plays a HUGE influence on how people perceive you. And if they perceive you as 'manly' and 'strong' then they respect you more.

You have obviously never worked in any field where you make big money.

Show me one muscular person in Congress or with a significant position at Apple, Google, Goldman Sachs, etc.

>And if they perceive you as 'manly' and 'strong' then they respect you more.
Only if you're mediocre at you job to begin with.

Literally all of them. They all work out to some degree and they are all large, mostly from being fat but still large.

We are talking thin vs large. Large wins. Every CEO ever looks like that. Even Zuckerberg now works out and is way bigger than he was when he started Facebook.

They all skinny, skinny-fat, fat or outright obese, grow up.

Sergey is a fucking Adrenalin junky who works out all the time.

He looks like a 16 year old who just discovered Veeky Forums. This is your guy.

They are ALL above average because they have time to actually workout. Stop thinking they have to look like strongmen or BB to be fit you fucking child.

/thread

He was worth $70 Billion before he touched a weight in his life.

>threading on yourself
Post one (1) fit person in congress. Just one (1).

t. baby faced manlet

lifting weights changes none of the above

>but you might just make him second guess shittalk you to your face
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah x10

your own general heatlh

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahah
never had a boss
never met a ceo

I lift for the wizard

>you will never pause squat ATG 600 lbs

Also nice trips

There is no evidence to sugest that a guy who goes to the gym 5-6 days a week is more healthy than a guy who eats clean and occasionally goes to the gym

>t. DYEL

What world are you living in?

it's true
t. not him and working in a corporation

Of course 2 times a week is enough. It's literally about intensity, I know a lot of big guys who do that, sometimes I have also barely time and only train 2 times a week (but when I do that, I do that heavy every time), I saw actually not a real change in how fast I progress between training 4 times a week and training 2 times a week.
I have no scientific study to back it up, I can only speak about how my body response to that training regime. I will search scientific background for it and post in in the thread because I have literally nothing to do today.

>30 years later
>constant back and shoulder pain
"Wish I had lifted when I was younger"

>never had a job

people like you are why the west is dying.

Mens sana in corpore sano

you soyboy faggot

>height
>face
>frame

To compensate for deficiencies in one of those three you try to develop an athletic body.
While there isn't a cure for manletism,fucked up fce or dyel genetics you can improve on them and people around you will notice
Also gandy is going down hill fast ,he looks like that guy in friends

You're more likely to develop long term joint pain from going to the gym too often

Nobody said anything about not being healthy

epic post fellow redditor. one upboat

When your older like me. If you don't lift and exercise. Your body goes to shit. And you become disabled. Or immobile and/slow

No one can see your muscles underneath a suit unless you're Coleman tier big.

guy who goes to the gym once/twice a week, eats well, sometimes walks and doesnt abuse harmful substances is the healthiest a human can be
gym monkeys eating 200 grams of protein a day + other disgusting (((supplements))), dont allow their bodies to regenerate by working out too frequently because (((fitness authority))) told them so is not healthy at all

Tyson Ballou still looks great and he is like 40 now.

>no one commented on his lats
where are his FUCKING LATS?

that body is disgusting stop being a faggot and start getting big
also,
>lifting for girls
hahahaha