Literally more progress than most of us

literally more progress than most of us

youtube.com/watch?v=atKPk00q1G8

good for him

sadly it's too late

That's because his stomach is tight up, you dumb cunt, he had surgery and thus literally unable to eat anywhere the amount he wants.

You'll loose wright with such a surgery with ease, because your stomach physically cant fit in more then say a sandwich.

his manchild internet intro makes me want to drive off a cliff

Literally don't care. Faggot went on probably his first diet ever before his surgery and lost a bunch of weight. He could've been doing that for the past 30 years and never gotten that fat to begin with.

why tho?

He already wasted his youth being a fat loser stereo type and know he is a middle aged man child who only talks about video games.

His loose skin is so droopy long and gross that no surgery will make him look presentable.

He looks just like that character "fat bastard" when he lost all the weight except worst because you know it's real.

plus his mind is still weak. he cheated and got his stomach reduced. he is incapable of hard work. a lost caused and a loser who only survives due to the other losers who give him youtube views.

this

progress worth mentioning would imply positive gains on the scale. In my estimation, hes still well into the negative side of things. Good for him, he went from -100 to -50, meanwhile none of us will ever reach 0 in our life.

yep, this

his fuckn health is so fuckn shit jesus christ
even after losing all this weight the damage hes done to his body only leaves him with max 10 years

Kudos to him finally losing the weight, I suppose. Too bad he's basically knocking on death's door due to so many years of body damage.

if I lost that much weight there would be almost nothing left of me

He'll be dead before stanlee

He'll be dead in 5 years top.

Why do you keep spamming this fucking loser here? Spineless, fat YouTube shill tries novel strategy, eating less (with surgical help lul) and gets smaller, news at 11.

I've never been above ~18% bodyfat (except maybe when I was a baby) so just because he was starting at -100 and got to -50 doesn't mean he's better off than someone that started at +25 and got to +50

Someone post the gif of his ex-wife nip slipping.

For a portly gal, she had some pretty nice cans.

just be happy for him you miserable little shit.

not her

START LIFTING WEIGHTS BOOGIE I KNOW YOURE READING THIS

damn shame that

post it anyways and lets perpetrate a rumor.

devilish

DON'T WORRY BASED BOOGIE! YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A CHAD! WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT!!

Man, oh, man, he'll be slaying qt 3.14 girls soon! Imagine if he started lifting! Imagine what an inspiration he would be to his fans to get Veeky Forums! That would be so fucking epic...

>most of us
Speak for yourself, loser.

can we finally accept that Veeky Forums was right about his wife being a feeder? or is it the goku autismal gains after the divorce?

BTW, hi Boogie, I am happy for you, mate

>tfw learned to long term fast and can cut weight as fast as booger on fasting days

If I had most of my stomach shut off, then I would cut weight even faster than Boogie. Fuck anyone could do it. Gastro is literally a cheat code for cutting. That fucker might cut his weight, but might gain it back after surgery. And even if he doesn't there is no way he has the willpower to get shredded. There is no magic "surgery" for gains.