It's been 4 years

It's been 4 years.

But my heart still beats for her.

I know love is a lie, and that I'm being irrational still having feelings for her.

But we were madly, madly in love. I still am, I think she is too. We broke up poorly. She messaged me out of the blue 6 months ago and I decided to block her. Barely a day goes by when I don't think of her head on my chest, her eyes looking up to me, smiling. I smile down on her, run my fingers through her hair. I remember the first time I put my hand out so she could hold it while we walked, and she just locked her elbows into mine. I remember when I piggybacked her to her bed, put her down, and kissed her. I was her first man. It all ended due to a stupid mistake I made, but I know she forgave me because a few days after we stopped speaking, she sent me a message saying "I still love you". I asked her what that meant, and she said forget it. That was the last time we spoke.

She was enough for me, but now I don't have her. I don't know her contact information. I don't know if I should even get in touch with her again. I'm confused.

Help me, fit.

Fucking call her. You have one chance at life, don't spend it being sad

Don't do this.

Wait for her to call or text you, and when she does make a date with her.

I don't have her number and I stopped using social media years ago it'll be impossible to find her, and she lives on another continent, 7500 miles away. In our culture (her current age) is the age girls usually get married away at, I don't know if I'll be destroying a potential marriage or if I'll simply be too late now and she already is getting married. Fuck I'm lost.

She texted me out of the blue, after almost 4 years of no contact, a few months ago. I was autistic and decided to delete her message, and lost her number in the process.

is there even such a thing as love?if you get back with her it will end again. get another bitch

You have literally zero mutual friends, contacts or family who can give you her number?

Jesus user just give us her name, country and age and we could find her on FB in 10 minutes

why did they fall in love with each other? i don't remember him doing anything remotely loveable or exceptional with/to her.

one life and you're gonna spend it being a pussy

don’t post this shit on here faggot

This so much

Just found her Instagram account through a friend of a friend. I don't have an account, but I'll see what I can do.

Women love powerful men and his whole character is him always wanting more

Rabia lol

Piss off. How the fuck did you find that

profile description in the picture. now get in the touch with her or I'll send her the thread lmao

Wow okay.

hahaha told you not to post this on here faggot retard

"HAHAHA I SO SMART I TOLD U NO TALK FEELINGS, BUT U NO LISTEN BETA KEK. NOW WE KNOW YOUR GIRLFRIEND NAME HAHAHA WHO ALPHA WINNER NOW HUH???"

sad!

grow up.

Sorry op. I'm in a similar position. but its been about a year. we tried for a 2nd time and it didn't work.

you'll search your feelings and realize she wasn't right for you. and if she was there is PLENTY more out there.

stop fixating on something you can't control. blh blah blah new hobbies. blah blah.

seriously tho. move the fuck on and grow up. Sorry homie. I know how it sucks

Yep. You're right on that, I know there's other options but for some irrational reason I'm fixated on her. It's been 4 years, I'm worried I'll never get over her. Haven't had another gf since so maybe that's not really helping

holy shit go back

>I'm fixated on her. It's been 4 years, I'm worried I'll never get over her. Haven't had another gf since so maybe that's not really helping

this.

fucking grow up man. go out and meet new woman

what did you like about her ? now go find that in new people.

trust me man. I get where you are coming from. everyone has been through a breakup. the thing now is you're stronger and in a better position to find an actual life long relationship.

you are more mature now then when you were with her. You grew and became a new person. Now take the new version of you and go out and have fun. Stop thinking about your selfish emotions and go out and find someone new to create new memories with.

I get it dude. I totally understand what you're going through. but there is no reason to put yourself in a emotional torture chamber that you created for yourself.

Also shes doing all those thing with a new guy. prob has done it with a few new guys. that aren't you.

It's been 4 years. You are not the same person you were 4 years ago. It cannot and will not ever be the same again; It is all only memories now. Get over it and find someone new, it really does help.

Had a summer romance two years ago. Best thing to ever happen to me. She was here on a visa and was from okinawa. Incredibly beautiful island girl, into fitness and martial arts, she was an 11/10 for me.

She had some serious baggage and we never officially were a couple, but she spent the rest of her time with me while she was here and I even saw her off when she had to leave to the airport. Before she left she asked if I loved her, obviously I did and she also confessed she loved me as well. We went our separate ways however. I didn't want a long distance relationship and neither did she.

Stayed in contact with her, but began dating another girl. It went south, quick. Simply because she was jealous and insecure because I remained friends with Okinawa.

We went back and forth for a year and a half until she finally flew back and had her green card. We made plans and saw each other. It was amazing at first, but I was in a really low point of my life and made a lot of poor choices financially.

We wind up taking a road trip and long story short, I fucked it up. Went over my financial budget and had to get help from her so we could get back. I should have been the man in that situation and been humble and did something closer to home where it was feasible. She was distraught because of me and we wound up growing a part. She'd occasionally message me, but wound up dropping all contact.

Year passed and I work the nerve to apologize now that i've become financially responsible, my life is in order and I have a great career. She wanted nothing to do with me and despite my apology she told me to live with the guilt. It stung. However it was a relief and i've moved on.

I don't think i'll ever forget her or the experience. It really turned me into a man, but it was an incredibly painful lesson to learn.

If it's hitting your heart that much. Resolve it and see where it takes you. Being in limbo is torture.

Ok. That was my plan, I just got overly emotional tonight and thought I'd try to find her. I'm extremely autistic iRL so it'll be somewhat tough to find a girl who's interested in me and vice versa, but I'll try. Maybe the cutie next to me in class.

That sounds very relatable. At least you had a great experience you'll remember for a long time.

I just sent her a message. Let's see what happens.

She just read it. Lets see what happens...