I've noticed alot of Aussie on Veeky Forums, why is that? Are Europeans too sissy and the Americans too fat to lift?

I've noticed alot of Aussie on Veeky Forums, why is that? Are Europeans too sissy and the Americans too fat to lift?

last I checked there are no flags on this board

Nah they just post the most. I'd be surprised if Veeky Forums was less than 50% pajeets and chinks.

We earn more money and have a lot of free time.

Australians are over-represented on most boards

where do you think zyzz is from?

russia

majority of all english boards are Americans

this is a statistical fact you fucking idiot

Born in the shitty slav union. Family bailed as an infant. Australian Culture brought that god to us. To bad all aussies over do it with party drugs

We are deadset sick cunts that’s why
Not true I work 5 days a week 9.5 hours a day and I’ll never have enough money to buy a home in Sydney I just shit post from work
Zyzz grew up in Aus how else do you think he trolled thots so well

because women's standards are so high compared to other countries that you won't get laid if you aren't a 7 or above so a lot of the normies/autists have to lift to get laid.

zyzz brah

Dude, what? I live in Texas and lift everyday in my garage.

Working class society with a fondness for the beach, bushbashing, hunting, swimming, and other outdoor activities, both solitary, and social.

tasmania a shit

Need to get fit or kangaroos will steal their women

Bitch, you're just jealous that burgers been bloatmaxing since before it was cool

What else do aussies even do besides go to festivals and lift?

this is literally every girls tinder profile in AUS

Can confirm, or in the pool or at the beach.
Man, fuck I had being from Chadshine Coast

Everyone lifts here mate.

Not here to fuck spiders, cunt.

4215 reporting in

any ausfags get their T levels checked? went to my gp today saying i had reduced sex drive and lethargy and he just ordered a blood test w/o T check. should i have just asked outright?

Kiwi here but live over the ditch for a while and yeah aussies are deadset hard cunts. It's pretty standard over there to lift, just so you can fuck up cunts who lift less than you when you're on a night out. No better feeling than walking away from an alcohol-crazed fight with your boys and them bleeding on the ground.
It's the country of fucking zyzz brah what do you expect

>proud of the fact lazy burgers sit on their computers all day

Faggot.

Get out there and talk shit. Don't even have to fit brah. I'm the most socially introverted cunt I know, and all my friends a weird cunts. But I still pull when I'm out. Get drunk (just not too drunk) and talk shit. Shelias love it when you talk about yourself too.

Yeah a while back and they were normal.
Or whatever (((normal))) the docs say.

did you ask your quack to include your T levels in the blood test specifically?

Naw but I asked while getting blood work done.

I was thinking of doing that, just hitting up the nurse while she takes my bloods tomorrow. thanks bro. i expect i also have (((suitable))) test

Zyzz and his crew basically epitomizes Sydney-sider culture mate

You have to be over here for a number of reasons. First of all its because all the wogs are such mega aggressive cunts. A lot of wogs have a culture of getting jacked, smashing roids and aussies who don't play sport kind of have to tag along. When they're out on the town doing drugs they start fights over literally fucking nothing. If you're not jacked or can't fight prepare to run or get beat.

I'm not suggesting aussies are any better. I'd go so far as to say AFL is a big part of the problem, its a shit game and full of blokes that will just constantly punch you and do shit while you're not looking to get you pissed off so they can scrap. It's not a fair or honorable game by any stretch of the imagination. My mistake was that I lived in NZ until I was about 15, played Rugby then came over here and thought I would give afl a go, fuck that never again. They send you off for tackling to hard but then let scraps go on all game.

I ended up playing rugby with almost exclusively islanders here until I was in second year uni. I quit because some mega islander bloke stomped a guy on my teams neck while he was in the ruck, (he ended up in hospital having to have surgery) I didn't want to be a part of it after that.

TL:DR Australia is fucked, it's full of ratty scrappy shit heads who complain about everything and no one is brave enough to fight fairly. They're largely political cucks as well because they cowards.

>I'm active on Veeky Forums during peak internet hours for AUS
>Wow, sure are a lot of AUS posters
Are you actually this retarded?

Yea nah m8 I still pull, that shit ain’t hard. I pulled when I was 125kg, like you said it’s not hard.
I just hate feeling good about myself, going to the beach and being put to shame by every second cunt and his dog

Fuck nigga just ignore them. Go work out, lose weight and smash shit. You try hard, you'll make it.

Because the gym has air con going day round and electricity prices here are jacked

Yea man, I’m just being a sad cunt.
We’re all gonna make it cob

>Veeky Forums
>lifts

>Tfw you don't pay for electricity, it's included in the rent

Good times

Better start mining Bitcoins before it collapses.

brought it up and he raised his eyebrows and said there was no point because i 'clearly' wasnt deficient

Too late senpai.

Mirin

> because i 'clearly' wasnt deficient

Said that to me too because I could grow facial hair, still store about 1kg of stubborn fat around my waist tho. Getting my levels checked in a week even though my test levels are likely fine.

yeah thats what im worried about.
how'd you wind up getting them to run the tests?

"just want a general checkup because diabetes runs in my family and can you throw hormones in there with the blood test"
"aite bro"

fuarkkk should have asked like that. didnt think to say hormones instead of test

legit just dont be a shit cunt. Just ask. Or find a doctor that all the other "nattys" go to

>the australian poster boy is a twink