Height

What are some, Possible ways to get taller while you'r 14? Asking for a friend.

banned, next time lurk and don’t be a low test brainlet

You stop growing at 14, sorry man. If you're under 6 feet just end it now

HGH

>nazi animu shit pic
>insecure about height
>a-asking for a friend i swear g-guys

You can't make it up

Of course you can grow when you are 14 yo. You have to wait for it, because hormones in your body at this age are on high levels, supplements won't work. For example testosterone, average T-Score when 14 can grow up to 1200 (average male up to 1070).

retard

wow...bet this was the highlight of ur day....super funny haha cant make it up!

buy HGH
if you are poor there are ways to increase your natural growth hormone production:
get lots of sleep, stay in the dark as much as possible (read the wiki article about the pineal gland)
there are also foods that can stimulate GH production like pistachios and cranberries

try getting older

>Not lifting for your culture

Fucking christ, Veeky Forums's getting overrun by cuckolds

Fuckin kek. Saved

>females: sensible margin within a 50 ng/dl window
>males: no youre not lowtest, eat the soy goyim, 271 is within the average, even though actual males have double your test

Drink a shitload of milk and take calcium supplements. Workout but don't do squats or deadlifts because the spinal compression discourages growth.

Go back to /pol/, he never said pic related

the hgh release from compounds is great though, I'd advise him to just do lightweight high reps on squats/DL. Agreeing with the rest you said though, drink milk and buckle up on calcium supplements, and don't ever cut

Drink lots of milk and stretch your shit out.

Play basketball.

get plenty of sleep. get outdoors at least once a week(as in dayhike or long walk through nature etc).

Lift heavy things from time to time .
When you go outside try to expose your body to the sun to generate natural Vit D which is more like a hormone and extremely important for proper development. Put sunscreen on your face

Eat things that have Vitamin K2, it's found in grassfed butter,goose liver and other sources,also supplemnet with a good source if you can afford it. Take a zinc supplement,or zma ,not daily but def from time to time

These are things to maximize your genetic potential btw. Also remember to sleep and sleep well,make your room as dark as possible and keep it cold,sleep naked ,don't watch stuff on lcd screens at night

welcome to Veeky Forums, newfriend

That is nothing

I stopped growing at 14
However by then I was 6'2/188cm

la mie mie de la epik xDDDD

underage b&

this is all bullshit.

Unless you are severely malnourished for a long time during puberty, height is 99.99% genetics and there is nothing you can do about it. Diet/vitamins/lifting/drinking milk will make no difference.

Anecdotal evidence:

My brother ate like shit(junk food all day, played video games, never did anything physical, used to stay up for 30+ hours playing d2 and wow. Grew up to be 6'5''

I played sports, ate x10 better, drank a lot of milk and took multivitamins because of sports. Grew up 6'4''

You can look up a lot of studies on height and they'll all say pretty much the same thing. Be careful tho there are a lot of bias pushing a certain agenda

I can also attest to this. I was literally obese from 11-18 (aka during all of puberty), was probably vitamin deficient in every way possible and only ate total shit and I'm still 6'4. Meanwhile everyone else were well-adjusted teenagers who were more or less healthy in most aspects and I'm still taller than all of them. I think it's fair to say that there are environmental factors at play but they're absolutely minuscule compared to genetics, if I was some kind of super fit chad I probably would have been an inch or two taller at the most imo