Since Veeky Forums and /pol/ say mammal milk and soy milk are bad what milk should I be drinking? Is almond any good?

Since Veeky Forums and /pol/ say mammal milk and soy milk are bad what milk should I be drinking? Is almond any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only baby mammals drink milk, and if you use this board, that means that you are a baby mammal. Keep drinking whole milk until you get to 1/2/3/4.

soy milk is fine. Phyto-estrogens are very different to human estrogens. There's no actual evidence to suggest that soy milk lowers T. If you think soy milk is bad, you're never gonna make it. Wake up brother

Exactly

Theres also this op

Soy milk actually isn't bad

Unsweetened vanilla almond milk is tasty.Flax is good too and a bit creamier. Good Karma has a vanilla flax unsweetened with protein, or a regular unsweetened.

Water with sprinkles of whey, casein, and stevia.

amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ

Whats the best milk for cutting?

water

you mean i cant have milkies while on a cut?

what is 1/2/3/4 I'm newfag

1pl8 ohp 2pl8 bench 3pl8 squat 4pl8 deadlift
Honestly I can do it after first month of working out, dont know whats the difficulty meme behind this

GOMAD gives you bitch tits.

All it takes is one GET. Like pottery.

>>>>honestly
No you didn't, fuck you

More importantly, who can beat Gohan Calvo in a fight?

Veeky Forums is polluted with lactose intolerant shitskins now that its gone normie; thats who complains about milk.

If you are a white person or one of the races of man that has been living in proximity of the animals we've domesticated over the many thousands of years of civilization, you can drink as much milk as fits into your macros. We have literally evolved the capacity to digest the milk of cows. Whole, 2%, skim go nuts (or GOMAD if you are a skinny kid under 24).

clearly skim

Any unprocessed whole milk.

>1 month
>1/2/3/4
u wot

Gohan had to go to Gohan Blanco to beat El Grande Padre, so it's safe to assume he'd win.

>Various sources say cow milk is unhealthy
>All nut milks taste like absolute shit, nothing like real milk, and are insane prices like $8 for a half gallon
Nah man I'll stick with my OG bone growing juice

((()))