Shit

>shit
>wait a few minutes
>have to shit again
I HATE IT

you should fix your diet
in the meantime, sit on the toilet longer

Pretty sure I started fixing it a few days ago. How long will it take to see the results?

>btw i'm MTF
fucking gross

This has happened to me a lot since I started working out. Before, I had bowels of steel. Greasy and extremely spicy food had no effect on me. Since lifting though, I’ve been shitting constantly and having real bad gas. Am I finally becoming healthy, where my body is actively letting me know that my diet is garbage?

>shit
>cum starts dripping out of the toilet
Guys help.

I get this in the mornings sometimes. It's pretty bad if the second wave kicks in while I'm driving to school or work

happens when you start /nofap/ it will go away
if you're scared go get tested by your doctor, could be a STD

>shit
>flows out smooth and solid
>keeps going
>up the bowl before pinching it off and slapping my balls as it contacts the bowl.

It felt so good. All of it.

my brother

After getting home from school, I have consumed a total of 2.4k calories from just shakes. Bunch of fiber, protein, long carbs and healthy fats. The second my anus hits the toilet seat, I lay an elonggated ostrich egg. It literally looks like Tutankhamon's skull. Every fucking day. The urge to take a picture is greater than my urge to breed.

Same happens to me but every shit gets worse, usually up to 3 max. By the 3rd, it's a forever wipe and at this point I just wanna die as my ass can't handle another wipe.

hot

Same, I have to take a shower afterwards every time but I still think that I smell of poo.

It happens if you've had an erection since the last time you shit.

every morning

>not loving the feeling of warm logs coming out your ass

What makes you think that you fucking cockhead?

If your anus hit the toilet seat you'd be shitting on the seat. Your thighs and ass cheeks are what should be hitting the seat.

>get out of the shower
>immediately fart

Soap farts are the worst. The smell is way grosser compacted and compared with the smell of soap

>taking a hot, steamy shower with the door closed
>let rip a foul protein fart
>nearly choke myself to death on Auschwitz gas
I never learn

>you gotta drink a lot of water and have a good sleep
>drank a gallon through the day
>wake up every two hours to pee

>step out of shower
>fart
>step back into shower

>step out of shower
>fart
>go on with my day because I'm not autistic

Smelly if true

>be me, 2 weeks ago
>take HUGE and dry as fuck shit
>feels like anal rape
>stand up and notice there's a fuckton of blood, water is red
>looked like when you have diarrhea and everything's splattered with shit, except that it was blood
Don't do OMAD with lots of fibers, if you sit on your ass all day. My ass still hasn't fully recovered.

Yep

That's not normal.

>be constipated as fuck
>start shitting
>pop a stiffy

you know where to go from there lad

>take shower
>step out of shower
>immediately need to shit

I just got clean...

HE HATES IT

Strong pelvic floor+enlarged prostate due to high DHT levels. You are fine.

HOLD IT UNTIL YOU SHOWER NEXT AND STOMP IT DOWN THE DRAIN

I know that feel bro. I have IBS and it's so fucking exhausting, constant shitting and farting, I want to die.

>Own a bidet
>No shitting issues ever, cleanest asshole around

There are those intimate wipes for women, try that for wiping when your asshole hurts

It's because something is still stuck in.

>tfw took a quick easy smooth fiber filled massive shit today and my bowels were empty after that

32nd post best post.

>shit
>it feels fucking good

Im not gay bros but damn

>get fucked in the ass
>it feels fucking good

Im not gay bros but damn

>wake up
>immediately have to shit
>drink coffee
>immediately have to shit again

>get home from gym
>start making breakfast
>in the middle of eating
>stomach growls
>rush to toilet
>strain out a giant log of shit
>literally as long as my forearm
>wipe
>wash hands
>return to cold eggs
>repeat tomorrow

Did you have to get a colonoscopy or do doctors just diagnose IBS if you have he symptoms for a long period of time? I think I have IBS or something like colon polyps.

you made it

Fucking soyguts.

Currently going from skeleton to big, the 4000 cal a day after eating almost half that for years makes me shit 3-4 times a day minimum. When I started it was more like 6-7.