Did Jeff Seid murder Zyzz to steal his soul?

youtube.com/watch?v=-mnaErXuIdg

It is beyond inspiration, he is basically taking Zyzz's personality and copypasta-ing it for his own life. Pretty weird desu

Scooby, that old goofy looking queer, had this to say about their characters:
youtube.com/watch?v=gHpofiwV5Yk

What is your take? Seems like the ladies like Jeff but probably because Zyzz is le 56% meme with strung out eyes.
[can't find the video, maybe it was deleted]

Can Jeff ever take Zyzz's place as the king of Veeky Forums?

Both are faggots.

but who is the better faggot, and what does my question even mean?

I mean zyzz died in Thailand so

Jeff takes Zyzz personality because he never developed his own, probably because everyone was pandering to him all the time and he never got bullied or went through hard times.

this is a pretty good insight, but what hardship did lil zyzz face?
Also, Jeff explained his change from being a video game nerd to a bodybuilder somewhere else which was literally like reading a wikipedia article on Zyzz. Does he assume we are all too retarded to see that he is blatantly ripping off Zyzz's biography? Why not own his own story... I am sure he has banged his share of Stacy's and traveled the world etc. wtf is he doing stealing some random Veeky Forums posters?

>Also, Jeff explained his change from being a video game nerd to a bodybuilder somewhere else which was literally like reading a wikipedia article on Zyzz. Does he assume we are all too retarded to see that he is blatantly ripping off Zyzz's biography?

Are you retarded? even i was a vidya nerd before getting Veeky Forums and did nothing but play vidya like cs 1.6 / SOF all fucking day.

You saying i'm copying zyzz the lady boy fucker?

Jeff seems to me like the typical highschool Chad.
He is the king of the football team until he is injured, then nothing is left.
I don't know what was going on in Zyzz' life, maybe he got bullied because he looks arab and was skinny and playing wow all day, who knows.

that's not the point. i'm sure that is a pretty common story. that is like one piece out of 6 gorillion which he ripped off of zyzz - taken in that context it is just another puzzle piece in his bizarre attempt to steal another dude's identity.

Jeff, you are a thief. You'll find yourself, you'll find yourself (alone).

forgot to add:
Zyzz seemed to be pretty mad about girls, i remember the tinder threads.
I think he wanted to get back at them for "some reason"

speaking of, is this real or someone posing as him? seems unusually cruel (not that they didn't deserve it) for him, given the other stuff i've seen of im.

i think thats a fake

What makes you say that?

wym this pic is old af
it's real lol

if zyzz was still alive random whores would be coming out of the woodwork to #metoo him. prob 5/10s he fucked and then ghosted, then girls he'd never met would follow suit.

quick rundown about aziz, jeff and zyzz?

You guys ever look at Jeff Seid and get the feeling of uncanny valley?

His face makes me really uncomfortable and I can't help but think he's less than human.

he's like pic related but without that quality that makes you root for him

why is scooby so bitter about jeff lol

Well Jeff is hotter imo

aziz is zyzz, hes a dude i went to highschool with. we both lived in eastwizzzle aka eastwood. dude was bullied, got on roids made a good body and was ahead of the whole fitness trend.

overall he was a bit sneaky of a person but a funny dude and he fucked this 40 year old woman who lived next door to me.

jeff side, no idea never met him but looks like a faggot and is probably gay

Jeff is a tryhard faggot. Zyzz is naturally charismatic

His cookies weren't ready.

its from old misc, and very real. same time rohan rildil aka golden gains did the same shit

>Scooby
that guy wants to fuck Jeff so bad, I used to listen to his maymay advice when i was young, before Irealized he was on roids and you culd never hold on to that kind of mass wihout massive hrt ad growth hormone. Also his cheat day shit is fucked up advice to give to fatties who have a food issue. Not to mention all the gay shit his pedling to the youth ,good thing he's irrelevant now after muh stalker