My gf has been complaining about how rough my hands have become. Are there any ways to overcome calloused hands...

My gf has been complaining about how rough my hands have become. Are there any ways to overcome calloused hands. Should I have been wearing gloves? Are there any other ways to combat this?

tell her to go fuck a skinny dude if she's complaining about hands. dont wear gloves.

Serious question: is she on birth control?

after you shower, when your hands have been stripped of moisture, use some moisturiser.
I do climbing and have very calloused hands, but theyre still super smooth cuz of the moisturiser.
hope this helps

not at the moment
I'll give it a try. Do you moisturise every day?

Does she complain about your heat hair too ? If she wanted soft hands she should’ve dated a limp little faggot or a woman
My fiancée likes my rough hands except when I touch her on sensivite parts of her skin

I told you about the gloves, but no "gloves are for fags lelelelel" you say, enjoy your sandpaper hands retard.

just wear fucking gloves

if youre worried because some autistic faggots on Veeky Forums say gloves are gay, its time to kill yourself

can you tell me why gloves would be gay?

>I do climbing
you sound like a indoor only type faggot

>yfw your gf would rather feel a soyboy’s hand mashing a bean than your mongoloid mitts

>mongoloid mitts

Because you're wearing them

Caring about what women say ever I shygddt

It's just a shit test

Fucking kek
You cheeky cunt

why do you deadlift?

just wear gloves if you want. no one outside of Veeky Forums gives a fuck.

What's wrong with deadlifts

Unless you're doing strongman shit your callouses shouldn't look like that from just deadlifts. Learn how to grip the bar.

>if you see a man wearing gloves ask him if the color matches his purse

This tЬh

Jesus use a foot file every time you're in the shower and moisturize. Buy a really good thick hand cream. Pic related.

Tell her to fuck off and do what's best for your health and safety.

>just a dab heals skin

Cut the calouses off with a knife or use a pummice stone to smooth them out

Audible kek

Thisll fix you right up kid

did you run to the internet to find a solution to your girlfriend's frivolous whining? you're in end stage bitch mode bro, she and her friends are getting a chuckle out of you, she'll dump you within the week.

tell your gf to stop being such a faggot

>gf

>how to spot a stupid incel
Enjoying your fleshlight you mongoloid?

no, i've stopped masturbating.

Just grab the bar the correct way and you wont get any. Base of the fingers not middle of the hand.

Tell your hands they are beautiful just the way they are :^)

>Actually worth the read.

Get a real job using your hands

This cream is fuckn great, can vouch

/thread

OP put some baby powder on your hands

cheap as fuck and makes them so smooth

nice digit ratio pussy

only redpilled comment in this thread

If you care what your girl thinks wear gloves, if you care what the dyels on Veeky Forums think don't wear gloves and use some nasty cream shit

If you're going to wear gloves it's time to kill yourself

>tfw 23 year old KV
>none of these apply to me
Hmm. Though I can see hints of myself throughout each of them.

I second this shit

>Should I have been wearing gloves?
jeee idk user, should you be gay?

>not even one archetype with fear of intimacy
It's shit.
It's not my fault I was socially abused throughout my childhood and can no longer trust anybody (even doctors).

My worst fear is a girl hitting on me and pushing for a date. Fight or fucking Flight mechanism at full force like i was facing a berserking radioactive bear on fire.

>has gotten so close to sex it's funny
DELET THIS

Is it gay to put a pussy pad on the bar when you squat?

+1

This is good advice imo. Putting a bottle of hand moisturizer in my gym locker was the smartest thing I did last year. I use it after lifting and after climbing.

>mongoloid mitts

kek

>if youre worried because some autistic faggots on Veeky Forums say gloves are gay
Gloves literally fucks with your grip

Real men hace calloused hands. Your gf is soying you.

there’s a difference between being a farmer and deadlifting with shitty hand form

You fucking retard. She wants you to backhand her. Literally couldn't make it more obvious. Guaranteed some ripped chad with calluses all over his hands is sliding into her DMs as we speak. If you find marks on her body don't say you weren't warned.

That stuff works.

Wear gloves and grip the bar properly

What I do is every 3 months or so I soak my hands in a bowl of warm water with Epsom salt. And then I scrub off the callouses with a pumice stone.

Seems to help a ton.

>not lifting for yourself
>gf asks for you to get softer hands
>mfw she is probably banging some soyboy lanklet while OP lifts heavy ass weights

>boohoo I’m special and people don’t pay attention to my special brand of being a loser
My grandpa opened my cornhole when I was a kid too but I manned the fuck up

Udder cream

If you cave in she'll just start trying to dictate the rest of your physique.

The real answer is that you're probably gripping your deadlifts and other pulling motions incorrectly.You're supposed to put the bar just below your fingers, not in your palms

moisturize your hands.