How do I get big biceps ?

How do I get big biceps ?

Been doing hammer curls and pull-ups for 5 months but they barely grew
Any other exercise ?

It's been a hard muscle to grow for me. I switch between DB curls (palms up the whole time) and hammercurls, barbell curls, and concentration curls. That combo seems to work for me. 6 sets of 10 twice a week

Eat more
Do chin ups instead of pull ups
Learn about progression
Are you increasing weight? Good, increase reps when you stall then increase weight and go back to your normal rep range
Consider following a decent program too. Actually write your lifts and shit down.

Preacher curls and 21's meme.

Im going to guess you're tall. Long arms make bicep workouts near fucking impossible because the longer the arm the worse the leverage. Even shit that should work like ez curls just hit your forearm more.

Incline DB curls is what works for me, just lying on a bench at 20 to 40 and curling with a moderate weight. Usually just doing 3x dropsets trying to hit 12 reps at the start was good in making them burn. Then doing 3xf chin ups.

This.
Also vary your timing every now and then with biceps. For example, 1 second lift up, and slowly back down for 2 to 3 seconds. Variation will show best results.

Jump on a bicep curl machine and do drop sets toward the end of your workout.

How much have you added to your pull ups in the last 5 my months?

>Do chin ups instead of pull ups

do some fucking curls

Well yeah but OP is bitching about his biceps not his shoulders. I don't think he has any concept of programming any way, I'll tell him about that in a few months when he's bitching about being a hunch back

>programming
>biceps
How do you fuck up bicep programming. 2 to 3 exercises, linear progression.

Wew. So hard.

Bicep curls and preacher curs on arm days. Do 4 sets of 12.

Two words.

E C C E N T R I C O V E R L O A D

I only have an upper-body and a lower-body day

What's best bicep curls or preacher curls ? Can only chose one

my biceps are finally growing after doing a back/biceps day

3x5 barbell rows
3x12 lat pulldown
3x12 standing db curls
2xf chin ups
3x12 bb or preacher curls

If you want to look big then do your back more and eat better

Sets of 20 are ideal for size.

>5 months
>barely grew
welcome to real life as a natty

Ez bar curls 5x5, preacher curls 4x6, concentrated curls til failure, ideal growth range for any muscle is 16-20 sets per week, biceps grow best in isolation not compounds and there is research to back this up, the stronger they are the bigger they are so get em strong and get em pumped with at least 16 sets per week and you should see at least some growth.

3x a week, do a bunch of till failure type junk. Make sure to eat and get good rest

3 sets heavy, 3 sets lightweight, reverse curl for brachialis

>doesn't mention rest of his routine
>doesn't mention caloric surplus
>doesn't mention protein intake
>doesn't mention sets/reps and linear progression to force growth

I'm guessing the above things were left out of your post because you don't do them. And this means that you haven't read the sticky.

Your ignorance goes even further.

>hammer curls
>picture of regular curl
>pull-ups (do you mean chin-ups?)
>no other curl variation

Dips you mong

>how do i get big biceps
>dips

what the fuck

shit I read triceps, nvm

Reverse curls. Gotta hit that brachialis

Man seriously biceps are the easiest muscles to grow big. I have huge biceps without even trying. I just do a curl and they swell up like crazy. On pull days I look like your typical gymbro that only trains biceps because they get sooo pumped i actually stopped doing curls altogether and only do back exercises instead.

Buy an EZ curl bar and hammer curls in your house, hit them everyday. That way you do your routine at the gym with your tiny biceps, then come home and hammer your biceps everyday in the house.

Try giving resistance bands a shot, not sure why but I've been gaining size and a more pronounced peak