THOUGHTS ON DAVID LAID? DO U THINK HES ON ROIDS?

-6’2” 19 yrs old (just turned 20 a week ago)
-Russian genetics? (speaks Russian, born Estonia, NJ USA raised)
-sponsored by Gymshark
-was really skinny as a kid (like a stick)
-lifting since 14 yrs old (documenting lifting journey since 15 yrs old)
-just fuckin jacked and strong as hell
-(somehow) shredded all year round
-390 bench, 465 squat, 675 deadlift and growing (ridiculous for a 20 yr old!)
-picture taken around September/August 2016 (18 yrs old!)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bdf4M07Fku6/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes he’ll be on gear

I remember watching his videos when he was a kid years ago and posting him here on Veeky Forums before he was a thing. He is most certainly on roids, he's also a huge fag. If you ever seen any of his videos he seems like a douche. It's like he has the same mentality as a stacey, which is to be expected seeing as how he grew up really handsome.

That's beyond the natty limit, doesn't matter how long you've been lifting. He's not extremely yolked right now because he's still young, but he's definitely on shit.

I have Russian genetics too, all they did was counter my Scandinavian genetics and make me a manlet.

He posted on Veeky Forums? Proof?

Impossible for him to be Natty. He is roided as fuck

>reading comprehension

>what is a ,

This cunt has a bigger chest / arms / forearms / shoulder then people like zyzz, and even clerance0 who pause squats 300kg like it's peanuts.

Cunt uses gear.

There was no need for a comma, read it again.

He looks like an ayylien

In clarence's defense, he's not even close to as big as he used to be in that pic.

And yet he is still strong as fuck, and wipes the floor with kids like DAVID LAID. How the fuck does that work? unless steroids.

They're both on roids obviously

Why would anyone want to look like that? He is fucking up his looks and his health.

Money

Well, to put it in perspective- here's one of the biggest and strongest naturals on the planet, Alex Leonidas, a guy who has been training while Laid was still in elementary school. Compare him with Laid and it is obvious that this kid is a roiding moron who is irreparably fucking up his own life, do not feed this kid's mental illness.

>sips cool glass of lemonade

>here's one of the biggest
he's 5'2"

haha this faggot is a manlet that likes to fuck up oly bars

This dude claims natural lmao

>Big
>Lean
>Natty

Pick two.

were his shoulder shoopped? because it's too wide to be real.

No he really does look like that in rl lol. His shoulder to waist ratio is insane

>biggest
kek

Do roiders even get that this is the best way to destroy your erections? What is it worth to look that """"good""" if you fail to enjoy the price?

I mean he is known for taking pictures after a pump and is a master of angles, editing, and lighting as he’s really into photography (clearly just to find another way to make himself look good), and that makes a huge difference when you compare from reality to what is projected on the photo. And there was a rare picture of him taken about 5 months ago without lighting, angles, and a pump that may change your mind on him being on roids (up above). Even considering all of that for a stance on him to be natty, there’s clearly a lot of other things that evidently outweighs this. Like what threw me off was when he jumped from a 315 bench to a 390 bench in such a short amount of time. Like wtf dude.
instagram.com/p/Bdf4M07Fku6/?hl=en

>Like what threw me off was when he jumped from a 315 bench to a 390 bench in such a short amount of time. Like wtf dude.

Past 4-5 weeks, I've double my food intake and ad best i put on so far around 5kg on my squat to even it out at 155kg, i can rep it 2x5.

From 315lbs > 390lbs in a short amount of time screams steroids to me.

Also, that 2x5 is hard as all fuck for me.

damn his russian is really shitty. any russian learning anglo will be speaking better than him in year or two.

Why are you wasting precious internet kilobytes with this retarded fucking thread? No shit he's on roids, his physique is not achievable natty, not to anyone.
Jesus fucking newyearfags.

Clarence also uses gear dummy, he's openly talked about his use.
Steroids don't magically grow you muscles. If you're on gear and do strength training, guess what, you're gonna get a lot of strength but less muscle mass than someone doing a bodybuilding hypertrophy routine.

>he's openly talked about his use.

Post citation, cuck.

no he doesn't, OP's pic is a shop, retard

No, I won't, because it was on a podcast and I don't remember which one.
He was asked if he roids, and paraphrasing, he said something like this "Of course, it's my dream to compete in the Olympics, and it's not possible to get there without, every weightlifter there is on."
Which is true.

David laid literally went from 350lb to 390lb bench in 3 weeks or less, it's all steroids, anyone who denies this is a retard who hasn't lifted for over 6 months.

>No, I won't,

Because you're a shit talker, cuck.

that pic is from when he wasnt on steroids you absoltue retard. look at his latest vids and you'll see that he looks big as fuck even without the angles

No, because as I said I can't possibly remember which fucking podcast it was, he's been on dozens or hundreds.
Secondly, this is very common knowledge. You're literally like the only person who doesn't know.
You actually thought Clarence is natty? LMFAO

.t david non natty laid

>shit talker
Except clarence kennedy is literally on drugs, are you denying this?
He clean and jerks like 220kg that's fucking world class olympics level strength, not even pat mendes who was a fat fuck caught on drugs managed to do that in clarence's weight class.

You're legitimately a true brainlet if you can't see that Clarence is on gear.