How much did you notice your facial aesthetics improve (if at all) when moving towards a low bodyfat?

How much did you notice your facial aesthetics improve (if at all) when moving towards a low bodyfat?

My face may have changed visually but it's still >tfw no gf

Maybe ur just naturally ugly

Probably.

It’s ok user

>Hafthor is 6'9"
Those other two guys are freaks

jawline, area under your chin (i.e. no more bloatlord doublechin) and the contour lines between jaw-cheek that look like you're sucking them in

1 month difference after doing dnp for 3 weeks. Will post "ask me anything" thread when the dnp is out of my system. :) overall satisfied with results. Lost 10lbs+ (still ongoing)

Had a girl I know tell me my jaw was more defined or some shit outside a club so there's that I guess

Sweet

Jawline showed much more, enough that got friends/one girl comment on instagram about it. Feltgudman

What's the difference?

Nice

where'd you get the dnp i want to run a cycle of it pls

My facial aesthetics improved the most when doing a couple of bulk/cut cycles (natty). Looks way more defined & angular despite being at a lower bf% when bulking for the first time. It's like you built extra bone or shaped your bones during those bulking periods but I don't know the science of it. I did not use to have a strong jawline and it's really strong from the side now.

If you're under the age of 25 you should honestly focus on gaining quality muscle and cut conservatively on no more than a 500 calorie deficit. It takes time, so don't reduce it further because the scale show the same weight on week 5 as week 4. Suddenly you're down 2 kilos from 4 to 6. Believe in the math. It works.

Also, I'm 22 and gained almost an inch of height since 20. Your epiphyseal plates must still be open though.

Eat, sleep, grow. It's seriously not more complicated than that. You're still developing in your 20s. This is the time, don't waste it.

And don't stress.

Im like 17-18 percent bodyfat though, feel I’d be much better looking at 12-13 ish

How old?

>Those other two guys are freaks
Nah,he's actually 5'9"

He is 5'11, I've met him irl and he wears lifts, so he comes off as 6'2.

>'''''18'''''
Can you post body pic of said 17-18%?

one month

Keep going

Holy shit

>5'11
>6'0
when will they learn

the mountain looking like a manlet in this pic

>those calves on the dude on the right
christ

still niglette

A lot.

bf means bodyfat, not boyfriend, faglord

Here now son, I know it's hard for a big boi like yourself to be able to read OP's comment but lemme just point you to "low bodyfat"

What's your bf? I really want to reach the jaw-cheek thing

Normally comes around at 12 percent ish

Thats what I thought. I'm about 16-18% right now and already have a more defined jaw and my cheekbones are more prominent.

Still fugly

I have sunken cheeks a bit, and I'm at 16%. But my jaw is really wide and my cheekbones are really large so maybe it just stretches the skin. Will i look like richard Ramirez at 12%?

You’ll see the full extent of your jaw in most cases

Sweet

Possibly a bit lower