Boogie will never lose the weight

Boogie will never lose the weight....

Good for him.

Good for him but he still has a lot of mental progress to go and there is no lap band for that.

why does he wear these goddamn huge clothes ? just get some cheap t-shirts that actually fit you dont wear some fucking tent.

he looks worse.
at least when he was fat he had a reason to be a literla sperglord manchild.
now, no excuse, which makes it that much more pathetic.

You sound jealous of boogie. You're pathetic.

unfortunate, that if you lose fat too fast you'll end up with skin flabs.

They're for scale I think. Good for him, just needs to not rebound.

Theyre going to sell him skin removal surgery also

he will literally sell his skin flabs on ebay for millions of dollars

Nigger his chest has two massive flaps hanging from it. Nothing will fit properly.

He still looks like shit

But... he's still fat.

Imagine the loose skin...

Looks like his low calorie diet combined with intense exercise is finally starting to pay off.

What an overweight piece of shit

He was Amerilard size.
Now he's just fat as fuck.

Did he actually lose it that way or did he cheat with surgery?

He cheated with surgery

But he did lose the wife

>unfortunate, that if you lose fat too fast you'll end up with skin flabs.

It doesn't fucking how fast you lose tge wheight. He would have the same amount of loose skin no matter.

The stretching comes from being a fucking planet for years, the skin is stretched, elasticity gone.
The e concept isn't hard to grasp, people just use the "too fast" bullshit because they are retarded, don't want to give it their all or both.

>implying surgery is "cheating"
If anything, surgery is the hard way out.

Hello boogie, now get out

Honestly, even if he's a disgusting, piece of shit of a human being, I'm happy for him. Even though he's a shithead, I wouldn't wish having his body not even on my worst enemy.
It's also pretty weird seeing him so skinny. Imagine if he gets Veeky Forums wtf, what a fucking sight that would be

There is zero chance he'll get fit. There is no surgery that makes you fit and he has no willpower.

Being forced by your body to eat less is more difficult than to eat less on willpower alone, sure bud.

Boogie pls go

He's been this fat 5 years ago and even then he said he was losing weight. He'll always be a blob

Who would have thought a $20,000 operation to reduce his stomach to the size of a golf ball would work and make him eat less and lose weight.

Wonder if it is worth now having to watch what you eat for the rest of your life or you might die or the daily cocktail of drugs.

I just wish he'd trim his fucking beard and just brush his fucking hair

He finally learned how to stand upright instead of leaning back

>Having a lumberjack figure as an avatar

Has he had this before or after his surgery? If it's after, it's feeling kinda delusional.

It's "hard" because of money and being forced to no longer enjoy your previous portions, but it takes a lot more to have that self-restraint to eat well and lose weight without the surgery in the first place.

He basically has his body Falcon Punch him every time he eats too much. Also, we've yet to see how he handles the next year or so. He himself acknowledged that these first 6 months are the easiest. The next upcoming 6 months are going to be the beginning of a pure hell.

Why didn't he just eat less?

drugs

He put the avatar on after his surgery, claiming it was a "goal driven" photo of what he would want himself to look like eventually. I'd go dig up the post about it on twitter but i'm a lazy piece of shit.

You're lying. Losing 1 pound a week does result in less loose skin.

Poor ass will power.

I'll take ya word for it. Still rather delusional, but if he's sincere about it being a "goal driven" photo then more power to him.

He's saying that boogie losing HIS weight slowly or quickly will still result in loose skin no matter what thanks to being stretched so much for so long.

is that loose skin between his legs or his balls? the man probably hasn't ejaculated in decades.

that was my first thought

Boogie pls go and stay go

He's just sucking in

Once he drops below 199 pounds he should save up for another surgery cut out all the gross loose skin.

He should also use the leather from all the skin cut out to make a purse or something.

There’s now a little part of me that wants to become really fat then lose the weight just to make a wallet out of my own skin

That's his arms, silly user.

And you're probably not wrong about that nutting bit. Bet fapping would've been a workout in itself.

Ah, so this is the power of NoFap

>Implying this fat fuck will make it

nice wallet user, is that real leather?

meant for

I'm happy for him.

can tell how many of you here are bitter, young and autistic lol

I hope he drops the fucking video games and starts making workout videos in two years or something.

How fucking strange would it be, if boogie started making workout videos three years from now.

>That's his arms, silly user
No, it's not, it's loose skin hanging from his front side.

Can he fucking cut his motherfucking beard??

Yes, I'm sure he can...?

>lose weight
>lose wife

still fat

Turns out the stress of getting cucked and divorced by your wife is great for weight loss, who knew. Is this the next fad diet?

Haha fuck I thought the same shit christ alive what a delusional moron. Dude is gonna get hit with some major reality soon enough when he actually has to put in effort to stay smaller and get to a human weight again.

>Is this the next fad diet?