>hit on girl
>you validate her existence, the motivation behind half her choices
>she has no interest in you since that's all she wanted
>ignore girl
>you'll never know whether she wanted you or not

That's a bad feel bro. Hit the gym and you'll feel better

hunger =/= thirst.
Ofcourse hit on girls, but dont be needy

if rejected hit on another girl right after her to make it known that you hit on literally all girls

Lol she has no interest because you as a person are not attractive. Case in point: you're here posting about girls on Veeky Forums, and on Veeky Forums which is completely off topic to boost. How can you hold a decent conversation when you don't even know how to stay on topic?

user this is a critical moment. Text her. Text her right now. Don't call, it's too forward. Bear your soul. Let her know how you feel- at length. Describe your fear of not marrying her. If she doesn't text back, you need to text her at least once every two hours so she knows where she stands in your brain. If she won't give her phone number to you try asking for her address so you can send her flowers, and write her a bit about how much all of this is going TO MAKE YOUR GIANT VAGINA FEEL YOU ABSOLUTE PUSSY GOD DAMMIT DUDE CMON

>dat pic
DELET this bad juju OP

>Fall for every girl you meet

Kill me

Here's what's gonna happen unless you change something. I unironically and literally know your future.

You're gonna overcome that. You'll beat it out of your own system for self preservation. You'll fuck about 20 girls depending on where you live/options available, but one will stick. Hard. No matter what you do you can't fucking shake it and you hate that she's making you concede all the rules you'd been so steadfast in upholding regarding the walls you've built. It'll throw you off balance. She'll see that, and catch a whiff of desperation, and all of the sudden she's harder to get and you can't stop thinking about her, right back at square one. You suffer, again, but much worse than ever. You fuck other girls to distract yourself but it is always short-lived. She denies you. You ghost her. You meet her one last time to return something she left at your place, and she breaks down. She says she wants you and only you. You try so hard to not give in and you almost don't. But you do. Two years later you are happily married with children.

I would bet my life savings on this user. Have fun :)

i don't even hit on girls. i just talk to them. then decide if i want sex.

listen to this, user.

I put my dick in an 7/10 crazy once and she was amazing in bed, but all the other girls I was dating fell by the wayside. I missed so much opportunity by not waiting for a 10.

You don't do shit for girls, you do shit for yourself and to achieve what you want in life. Somewhere along the line a woman will tag along because they're drawn to that

it's because you're insecure and you attach yourself to whoever gives you an ounce of attention. you think it's so rare that someone gives you any attention, so you automatically think there's something special to them.

if a girl talks to you, don't just fucking hit on her like a sperg.

Do you know how hard it is for 8-10s to have normal conversations with a male?
Hell, 6s probably have it even worse because everyone thinks they have a chance.

If you just talk to a woman like a self-assured, normal man, then SHE will hit on YOU if you just wait.
>don't chase
>make yourself worthy of being chased

Realest talk on Veeky Forums

All chad and alpha memes aside being a men's man is all about you doing you, maximum personal achievement is what your goal should be. Being strong in all aspects and meanings of the word will attract strong people and strong women that are your equal, you don't want a promiscuous thot that changes her mind every day.

meanwhile you have 20+ orbiters all following your advice while you fuck chad and brad for buying you drinks.
typical roastie

>just wait

Don't do this.
You hit on her from the moment you meet her and just drop it if she seriously doesn't want anything to do with you romantically.
You can still be her friend after that, you can't be her friend and THEN start hitting on her.

Literally me.
What do?

please understand.

if you talk to her like a human and she shows the slightest interest, then fucking pounce

nothing turns a woman off more than not seizing an opportunity she presents to you.

but you should make yourself be best version of you that you can be, and she'll respond to that.

Man I hate that. I feel like the guys who stand at the corner at the street and try to get people to donate to some cause. They can be good talkers they can be charismatic but at the end of the day noone goes up to them, some people are friendly, some rude, some ignore them or walk around them. It's all up to them to get people to donate and for that they just have to play a numbers game. Sure you get what you want if you hang in there, but it feels like you're just undesirable and doing your job because that's what you're expeced to do.

This

>hit on girl
>I'm nice to her but she doesnt put out so it makes me insecure
>make thread about it
>post on Veeky Forums.