Who /sippinonthejob/?

This tbqhwy lad

I dont get this whole sip thing new so care to explain

Just sip.

But why how when only did calaesthetics just started lifting

>why
it’s good
>how
go to local gas station or super market and pick one up(pay do not steal)
>when
first thing in the morning

But the Peach tea is awesome!
Everytime i find something i like it always gets discontinued.. Never fucking fails..

Whats the optimum sip? Whole can before a workout? Or half before and half during?

Is the zero calorie one ok when fasting?

Guys, I...I cheated. I bought the kona blend instead of a tried n' true red, white n' blue zero ultra combo. A-am I still gonna make it? Have I sacrificed all my gains for a cheap sip of ecstasy?

>Is the zero calorie one ok when fasting?

it's the best

Just starting /sip/ping a couple of days ago, I'm at one sip per day but I want to up my numbers substantially, can I replace my morning coffee with a sip?

>hearthproblem trough the roof

Absolutely, user. I personally drink three a day. One when I wake up and two throughout my shift at work. Sometimes I'll drink a fourth before I workout but I usually just take some pre workout.

Nice box cutter, Omar.
You in the airline industry or somethin?

Stay in you fucking containment thread, you pock brained idiot.

This is the Veeky Forums approved combo

So do companies pay people to shill on mongolian basket weaving forums like this or do people actually do this on their own?

Companies do it, and autistic faggots with a desire for community get drawn into it. Eventually it becomes culture.

>ctrl+f
>sip
This is the containment thread you Zero-IQ Ultra-retard

>discontinuing rehabs
No chance. The discontinued yellow ultra (citron) for purple. Rehab will never die.

Stay out of our containment thread?

Don't listen to /sips/ are a powerful resource and should not be used with reckless abandon. Remember with great power comes great responsibility. Those who abuse the power of the sip will pay the price for their arrogance.

this desu

Just work in a small warehouse while looking for a full time job

enjoy your 200g of sugar

sipping is a gains killer

redbull shills ITT

kek

Got my purple sip today

Brah get some help /sips/ should be spaced out

this isn’t Veeky Forums related this is your white identity, never grew out of HS, social club

Sorry no Kool-Aids here, Jamal.

Am I ever gonna make it Veeky Forums?

>that guy sipping monster inbetween sets

lmao

Why do people drink this shit?

I drink shitty supermarket brand energy drink during my work break. Contains sugar and caffeine which is vital for me.

the orange is the best sip and my store doesnt sell them anymore :(

junkie scum

>contains sugar
so it isn't /sips/ then. D R O P P E D

I'm about to go on a long fast to defeat my fatass self and I'm gonna load up on these as a fatty crutch of shame

This drink is my reason of living tbqh.
Fuck the muerto flavor, this is cherry, and I love cherry..

So what's the catch with these things? I bought one the other day and scanned it into MyFitnessPal and I found out it has no calories basically.