How bad is caffein?

Let's be real here, is it worth starting drinking coffee?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-487171661/coffee-holy-grail-drink
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wake up feeling like shit, small and weak and unmotivated. But once I get my coffee in I feel like I can mog the world. Is the high worth the low? I dunno, I just know I can't stop.

Err on the safe side and just don't start.

caffeine improves performance AND aids in recovery. Great for pre and post workout. Just google it.

I think I'll have another cup then

bulletproof coffee is pretty good. but if the only reason you want it is for energy, just drink a litre of water in the mornings. I find it wakes me up better than coffee ever did and have more energy throughout the day.

Depends on what time of day you drink it. The caffeine will have negative effects on your sleep past 18:00

try not to over do it, caffeine dependency sucks ass

i only drink coffee before workouts and drink decaf the rest of the days

Morning exercise would likely give you the same high. Just get some blood moving and you'll feel better.

for some people (like me), sleep quality gets worse even when consuming it way before 18:00. if your sleep is shit, try to totally cut caffeine for a week and see if there are improvements.

Yeah, just going for a walk in the am does wonders
Yeah, even if I keep coffee to the mornings, I dream less in coffee mode than when I'm /nocaff/ and feel less rested when I wake up

OTOH being high on coffee is so fucking good and without it my mood and motiv8ion dive-bomb

No kidding but I’ve switched from coffee to S I P S and I feel less grumpy and have more energy throughout the day

Hold on there buddy what if I told you you could have the amazing effects of caffeine without the horrible breath and teeth staining of coffee?

soundcloud.com/user-487171661/coffee-holy-grail-drink

sips have some chemicals that help regulate serotonin and dopamine.

I haven't tried this but coffee and inositol pills may do the same thing.

Caffeine is good. But going over like 200mgs a day for me gets bad because my tolerance heightens, and dependency starts to develop. Going without it really plummets my mood and energy. It's a drug just like any other; it's structurally and functionally similar to amphetamines.

Don't overdo it. Time it and dose it when it is needed, and don't go beyond what helps you.

Caffeine withdrawal feels like you're literally dying and you can't function for a few days.
It's like a migraine x10, you're too weak to walk so you want to lay down, but your spine is so engorged with fluid from laying down for so long that you want to walk. All you can do is compulsively writhe and moan in pain. Eventually a massive wave of nausea will overtake you and you'll spontaneously begin to reflexively vomit without being able to stop. This will go on even if your stomach is totally empty. The last time I did all that was in the trash can were flecks of foam and dark green bile.

I love the breath, black coffee taste seems really clean to me, great after food

i actually switched to caffeine pills. they´re like 5 bucks for 40 pills and apparently one equals a cup of coffee. i take 2 before every workout and it works like a charm. i don´t drink coffee so i don´t have any tolerance against caffeine tho.

Keeps me up all night and makes me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack and or a panic attack, plus your body gets addicted to it pretty soon if you drink daily. Don't be a pussy, try carrot juice and vitamin b.

Does it dehydrate/make skin worse?

Yep 17:58 u can drink as much as u like and sleep like baby just make sure u drink as much as u can in 2 minutes because when clock strikes 18:00 hello insomnia

SIPS?

Dude do overnight oats soaked in KAWFEE

Yeah and how much were you talking preceding this?

SIPS?

Has anyone else here taken the Green Tea Pill? This shit is the true patrician's choice. Will pump you up real good, no side effects, only benefits.
[spoiler]coffeefags btfo[/spoiler]

I have never drank a coffee. I can wake up at 4am. You are just sissy that have to rely on some mug drink lmao.

Enjoy your radiation lmao

YES. Skin gainz off coffee are the #1 thing motivating my quit attempts, which I take a stab at every few months.

selective improvement protein steroids

Lol wut

how new?

Yup, i feel the exact same way. But having that caffeine overdose one hour before the gym just unleashes beastmode