Why the fuck has nobody capitalised on Kyriakos Grizzly and made BLOATMAXX and YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT shirts yet...

Why the fuck has nobody capitalised on Kyriakos Grizzly and made BLOATMAXX and YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT shirts yet? I mean I would wear the fuck out of it

No one apart from like 30 Veeky Forums autists give a fuck about it

/thread

Shame

$20 * 30 = $600

That's ok money for little to no work.

Because those people don't own the rights to produce items bearing a persons likeness.

That said. Designs have been made, and attempted to be sent to Grizzly himself, but he is so illiterate in English that he doesn't understand what's trying to be said.

>Designs have been made, and attempted to be sent to Grizzly himself

source

this is Veeky Forums you retard, there's got to be at least one greek on Veeky Forums, no?
also proofs?

Holy shit does GRYZZ know about us?

do you have a printable version of that

Yes of course.

pls post it

No, I mean source that Grizz has been contacted

Do you know who runs the youtube channel?

I'm not sure if Veeky Forums allows transparent .png's.

And it reduces the resolution. I'd need an email or something to send the actual, printable version.

No, I couldn't find his name.

>Soyper foto
Am dying

Wait is that facebook chat?

Yes.

kyriakos .grizzly .5

Remove the spaces

Did you just dox the Bloatlord?

>doxxing a public figures public facebook page
Are you an absolute retard?

Does anyone know what gym he trains at? It would fucking funny if I just flew to Greece and was in one of his videos

Surely we have some greek/whatever the fuck nationality bloatlord is anons to contact him in his language.

>4999 friends

I wish I had 4999 friends

What should I say?

>soyper foto thanks
>soyper foto
>soyper
>soy

nice, thanks

Greek reporting in. But I don't have Facebook. How can I help? Also, of you're going to make merchandise, all t-shirt sizes must not be below XXL

>spotted the twink

Here's what I'm proposing. We need an user to go and find Gryzz in person. I've narrowed down the list of possible gyms

Speak Greek fluently. How do we make this happen I'd buy at least 3

Soyper as in σούπερ
I'm Greek but I don't live in Greece ATM :( I go there every summer tho. Anyway, he trains with a Greek weightlifter called martasidis and Giannis stoforidis. It's not a popular gym, it's more underground and for hardcore lifters and boxers, so the fit and fight gym sounds like it could be it. But isn't it a bit too far away from Thessaloniki?

I'm not sure, in some of his videos he's driving, and maybe in half of those where he drives he's on some sort of highway

why does he disable comments on the videos though

You should rather use that money to pack back Germany / send me a shirt

Only if you remove debt