Inline skate fitness

Anyone on Veeky Forums like to rollerblade (inline skate)? I am getting back into it after a couple year break. Going to train for an inline marathon. Looking for tips on how to keep my upperbody strong while using this program as my training has two days of upper body lifts built in. I have a fixed flat bench and a curl bar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MOOZJX99Jx8?t=50s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats the hardest part about rollerblading?
Telling your parents you're gay.

I live in Minnesota and it is actually pretty popular here. Straight people like me can enjoy it too! Similar stats to running with less impact. But actually the hardest part about it is the maintenance. Wheel rotations and repair, foot molding the boot, cleaning bearings.

I used to roller blade. Did a few races, was good fun but too risky for ankle injuries so I quit to focus on lifting

>risky for ankle injuries
I grew up skating (ice and roller) so my ankles are able to take the demand. Just muscle soreness is the only problem now as I am in my mid-30s. Any tips of what lifts to do to work those muscles inline skating misses? Feels like everything from my lower back and core down is solid, but my upperback and chest get very little workout. I have a bench and curl bar.

This joke was never not funny

Well, BB bench press with your bar would be a start for chest but if you really wanna make progress you'll have to invest a bit more.

You could always blast out pushups with different variations. Maybe even grab a pullup bar for your doorway just that boost to your back.

If not, just get a gym membership and do everything except legs (only if your legs are already swole)

My legs are fucking strong as fuck it is just upper back and chest that I need to pump up more otherwise I am getting opposite of Brock Lesnar look if that makes sense. Can't go to the gym I am home gym masterrace. Prob just do flat bench, with varied curls and some bodyweight stuff like pushups and pullups.

Rollerblades are for pussies. Get a skateboard, nigger.

youtu.be/MOOZJX99Jx8?t=50s
It's all what you make of it, you sliver-minded Bam Margera faggot.

Also, inlineskating is way more balanced that sk8boarding, unless you skate switch just as much as regular. On average bladers are more jacked than lanklet sk8boarders who have more precise ankle movements.

Skip to 50 seconds, btw

Oh sorry I am doing this for fitness and personal accomplishment not for transport.

I never really realized how well inline skating worked body until I quit for a few years. Fantastic exercise.

>Oh sorry I am doing this for fitness and personal accomplishment not for transport.
Skateboarding will get you Veeky Forums and is actually a masculine activity. Fruit boots are for faggots and girls. Nobody respects rollerblading because anyone can do it.

>sk8boarding
What are you, twelve?

Huge rollerblading fan

Bro I too am in good ol minnesota

Not great rollerblading right now..... antsy for spring

I only see skinny stoner faggots skateboarding pretending that the tricks they do are cool.

You ever done the North Shore marathon up by Duluth? Fucking amazing views. I will be there on Sept 15th. I'm in New Mexico right now and it is fucking 70+. Just sucks the trails here are shit.

Neither sk8boarding or fruitbooting are masculine. Both have been mastered by children.
Fruitbooting is way more efficient and balanced for fitness. Like I said, on a skateboard have to go twice the distance cause you have to skate switch to keep your legs balance.
Skateboards are easy as fuck to just ride around on and the pushing motion is pleb tier compared to blading.
Sure the basic tricks of skateboarding are harder than blading, which is why bladers do much bigger, crazier and technical things. They flip and spin their bodies over huge gaps while boarders flip and and spin their boards over smaller gaps. Rollerbladers literally do Tony Hawk Pro Skate tier shit in real life.

>Both have been mastered by children.
I played pee-wee football, baseball and basketball since I could fucking walk, and ice skating since age 2. What is a masculine thing to do? Can't say lifting of course since picking things up and putting them down is like the first thing we learn.

I dunno, but definitely not skateboarding. It's being mastered by a new Insta thots every day.

*THOT

What is your highest level of education? Just curious. GED?

Doctorate in Rollerblading

This is the training program I plan to follow. Looking to fill the strength and flexability days with upper body workouts. Looking for 5 exercises or so. Want to hit pecs and upper back. Have a flat bench and a curl bar.