Dr. Says I'm diebetic and before I die I want to get thin so I can get lait. I've started a ketone diet basically I've just been eating bacon and peanuts for the last month but I haven't lost any weight.

Are you eating fewer calories than you're expending?

I'm just not eating any carbs. I mean usually two packages of a bacon a day and 32oz of unsalted peanuts

>"calories in, calories out"

So what foods don't have calories?

Holy shit you're a fuckin idiot, you'll probably be the lightest person to die from being obese

Please be joking

How are you this fucking stupid able to function in normal life

>thermodynamics doesn't real

Someone tell me this is fucking b8?

literally stop eating and you will loose fat

45g oats for breakfest
100g chicken for lunch
150 chicken for dinner

Add around 400-500 veggies and 100g rice and split it with the meals. You can eat 1 apple after dinner for snacks.

Or you can find some guide on the net, good luck op.

this is not bait. I see people doing stupid shit like this all the fucking time and i dont even bother to start explaining why this is so bad and unhealthy to them.

One of my friends that i know well eats pizza only the first day, thinking he will get big from it, and the next day he eats one fucking bagel and wonders why he isnt getting big.

> I mean usually two packages of a bacon a day and 32oz of unsalted peanuts
Wait, what?

Who’s the broad?

>325
>starts keto as first diet

You are a fucking idiot.

also
>thinks ketogenic diet is just bacon and peanuts

you will regain all the weight and more because you are eating like a retard.

it's time to face facts: You have a fucked up relationship with food. Not being in ketosis isn't your problem. Eating shit is your problem. You're trading diabetes for heart failure

Yea but it's virtually no carb. So this diet only works for fucking skinny people? Fuck Dawkins for inventing this shit

this is fucking b8

Pardon my autism, but what's the problem?

I've been doing the keystone diet for a while now sticking to a strict diet of no carbs and I have not lost an inch of weight

Calories In Calories Out. This is absolutely irrefutable, no diet can change it.

A ketogenic diet is just a tool to manage hunger and break your sugar addiction. It does not/cannot violate CICO.

Cico?

bacon and peanuts is not keto

Besides, going on a weird diet like keto is like trying to do calculus when you are getting an F in algebra.

Just do a normal calorie counting diet, avoid simple carbohydrates, and eat your fucking vegetables.

ok, nevermind I'm convinced your b8ing now.

If you are serious, you deserve death

>Virtually no carbs
32oz of peanuts is 70.4g net carbs a day
>Thinking that's keto
Fucking kek

Calories In Calories Out. If you eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight. If you eat fewer calories than you burn, you will lose weight. It literally CANNOT work any other way.
The sole purpose of ANY diet plan, regardless of what they tell you, is to simply manage your hunger while keeping you in a caloric deficit.

Easy, coffee only diet.

>height 5'6" weight 325
>I've started a ketone diet
>I haven't lost any weight.

>two packages of a bacon a day and 32oz of unsalted peanuts

>what's the problem?

I don't want to live in this world anymore

also... good thing you are eating unsalted peanuts.

really cutting down on your sodium there XD

fuark, I need to add unsalted peanuts to my bulk

>not bulking on bacons and peanuts
>do you even want to make it

wow, new info to add to the sticky?

bait