Stop being skinny fat by diet+calisthenics+cardio in 8 months?

Can a person stop being skinny fat in 8 months (or less than 12 months at least) by reducing their calorie intake + doing calisthenics + doing cardio? Thanks in advance.

Yes

Any kind of exercise and proper diet.

Get the Just 6 Weeks app on your android phone

Follow it consistently and you'll be able to 100 Reps of Pushups within 6 Weeks....it's a good place to start

Bump

This is a shit suggestion OP. Doing 100 pushups won't make you magically not skinnyfat. Do a real bodyweight routine with proper progressions and eat at a 500-1000 calorie deficit, preferably high fat, protein and low carbs. Startbodyweight.com or (unironically) the reddit recommended routine. Godspeed, user.

The reddit bodyweight community has some legit good routines and advices.

This

Hey guys, not OP, but what If I look like the first image of my pic (far left)? Can I get to at least the third image with calisthenics and cardio?

if you fast till youre just skinny, it will be much much quicker

bump

Yes, and don't listen to the haters. Calisthenics is amazing if you have the right mindset. Think more about cool new things you can accomplish with your body rather than how many low difficulty movements you can do.

just do a 2week water fast

YES. you can do harder variations of the exercises once you've aquired strenght and technique. IE weighter pushups/dips/pullups. clapping pushups with weights are increadibly hard and makes u very strong. look up beginner,intermediate and advanced bodyweight routines.

You may want to squat and deadlift though,but it isn't needed. you got shrimpsquats which and pistol squats etc.

have you tried?

good thing about pushups is it can be cardio at faster reps and but maintains your muscles at the same time.

did a barbell rape your mom or why don't you want to lift weights like a normal person?

Is there a starting strength-like program for calinesthetics?

bump. i'd like to know this, i don't have time to go to the gym anymore because of uni stuff

You could do it in three if you were dedicated enough

Not everyone has the money, time or accessibility to go to a gym to lift weights.

Someone have a good calisthenics routine?
I've read the convict conditioning and it's pretty good on everything but it's routines,so anything you guys have it would be gratefully appreciated

Show me your ways my man, not op but I just started calisthenics 2 months ago bc I can't go to a regular gym so I just do calisthenics in my backyard, any routines or tips for advance in calisthenics?

yes. shed 5kg, only fat. 12 day waterfast. went from 16-10% bf

not that guy but google calisthenics beginner routines. basicly it's a warmup/drill for wrist and hips and shoulders, then skill work. like plance, handstandpushup/walk or muscle up.

then you do a pull/push routine. with legs added in on either or a third day.

you do pullup variations, bodyweight rows, pushups/handstand pushups, pistol and shrimp squats.. its quite easy

there is a free APP called thenics, shows you workouts in a progression program from beginner to full muscle up/handstandpushup or plance. its quite nice

Through Christ, anything is possible

Being "skinny fat" is genetic condition

Um yes easily. You can become shredded in 6 months if you are "skinnyfat" and you really follow a routine and diet and try.

Source - I was skinnyfat 6 months ago and now I have ripped abs.

daily calorie deficit of 250-500
do weight lifting + hiit cardio on rest days

a drastic deficit and just cardio may result in just being skinny

I'm already following thenics so I guess I'm in the right track, but I really think it isn't enough, well I'm going to keep looking appreciate your response my man

no your reluctance to lift shows me everything i need to know about that disgusting brain of yours, you have no chance fatman

Yes.

Routine?

There's a lot of reasons to keep to calisthenics, maybe he doesn't have money or the time to go to a gym? Don't piss on the guy for trying, it's better than nothing, I only do calisthenics too bc the gym in my town is like 30 mins from my house so yeah

man there are thousands of bodyweight exercises. you can also throw a bunch of bottles filled with water in a backpack and put it on for extra weight. there are more advanced and heavy exercises then you can ever dream of doing. do research! from kung fu to russian calisthenics.

besides, weighter pullups/pushups/handstandpushups/dips can make you quite big

OK thanks my man, I will be searching for a good routine.
By the way here's my progress I know it's shit but it's something right?

This is from today

Reddit Recommended Routine

it's good. do push one day and pull the next one. When you have good technique, add weight and do the exercises explosive for more strenght.
this. it's actually a quite good routine, with warmup skillwork etc.

i would recommend doing 6km jog/running 5times a week, with pushx3 pullx3. start light. when bodyweight you can train more and more.

i'd also do sprints/intervall training after a month of consistent training..

remember to eat only complex carbs, healthy fats and good sources of protein! chicken and fish legumes eggs and stuff, no whitebread or sausage processed crap. stay away from sugar, eat lots of vegetables and u'll be in the shape of your life in no time!
add icecold showers for restitution.

good luck user, you got this

fuuuuck I'm like 20% right now, but I'll give it a try. I need to learn discipline

OK thanks my man, I think this time I'm going to really make it

intermittent fasting also helps. basicly you want 18hours fast(workout fasted) and 6 hour eating window. your body adapts, burns fat in the fasted hours. fasting16h+ increases human growth hormone by x00%s! makes your focus insanely good! makes you feel awesome too!

highly recommend it. and its so much easier to plan ur eating,because you eat it all a day in one setting so you just count calories and protein, add a bunch of veggies and some healthy fat and your golden.

I need to focus on my diet discipline. I used to be very fat and lost like 90lbs but my relationship with food is still terrible

what the fuck is wrong with you people? go to the gym, come here for advice if you need it and pick up some fucking weights you dumb nigger

Great birther hips user, you should have just transitioned

intermittent fasting helps that,too. basicly you won't be hungry until your schedualed eating hours when done consistently.

Me after 2.5 years of calisthenics, diet and cardio.

You can have a decent body with great workout and discipline

Amazing.

What’s with the gay necklace though.

That's fukin nice bro, you've made it user
Care to share your routine?

I'm gonna make it user?

>you can only lift weights in a gym
do you really believe that?

this is me a couple of months back.
i'm thicker now. i mostly do boxing/kickboxing/thaiboxing, weighted dips/pullups/pushups and a fuckton of cardio. still have impressive strenght. i train for explosiveness though, and i need to keep it at 74kg or less for my weightclass

>cutting when you're weak

It is a protective pendant
>Pic related
I am not at home so I don't have the time to write my whole routine, I workout 6 days a week like below:

Day1: Chest, Legs, Biceps, Anterior deltoids and Abs
Day2:Cardio and abs+ obliques
Day3:Back, a little bit of chest (through frontal dips and so on) , triceps, exterior deltoids and lower back exercises
Day4:cardio+abs+glutes
Day5: Chest, Legs, Biceps, Anterior deltoids and Abs
Day6:Back, a little bit of chest (through frontal dips and so on) , triceps, exterior deltoids and lower back exercises
Day7: Rest

Know that I mostly workout at night (due to job) and that each workout session is 1h-1.5h

Shit forgot pic related

You should add more resistance in your chest workout. Number of repetions isn't the correct way. Addid more resistance is the most important thing to gain strength
Wtf

That's just perfect user, now a have a pretty good idea on how I can build my own routine, thanks for helping a newbie

With more resistance you mean a more difficult chest move or more reps?

How to not be skinny fat:
1.dont drink soda
2.dont eat processed food
3.do cardio at least once a week

youre welcome

i'm guessing you'll just be skinny and lean

More difficult exercises.

More repition will have the same effect as cardio.

For example, instead of doing normal push ups, you can do leg raised slow push ups, (2 seconds to get into lower position then stay 1 sec in that position them move on to the next rep).

I use 3x20 normal push ups as warm up for the real workout

did you take any vitamins during your fast? I usually take a multi + fish oil and D3

Holy shit mate, that's like my ideal body. Mirin

Ohh now I get it, appreciate the help bro

i drank water with added applecider vinegar, and had magnesium, pottasium and salt.

basicly fill 1,5L bottle with 3g potassiu, 5g salt(himalayan) and have 5g magnesium. sipp through the day

He could lose the fat and when he is skinny, he can start lifting weights to gain muscle.
I would be wise for him to first lose the weight and then gain muscle.

it would*