Is 6'4 too tall ? I feel like an awkward spaghetti monster

Is 6'4 too tall ? I feel like an awkward spaghetti monster

Maybe you should lift

Get fit and you'll feel like a monster looking down on the little sub 6' manlets. Trust me.

eat more

5’7” here
Bro trust me girls think you look weird

This

This. Lift weights, and you will walk as a lion among sheep. Men will tremble at your approach and you will never fear death again.

>5'7"

will they ever learn?

I'm 6'3" with an unusual condition where I have a wingspan that's longer than my height, so I used to be lanky as fuck.

Lifted, and now I look great. Just eat a bunch and lift heavy.

I'm a girl

>According to one study, the average adult man has an arm span 2.1 inches longer than his height.
ur not special bud

Damn, that doctor who measured me must've been an idiot. Thank god for internet studies.

post ass pics

Yeah me too. At least I'm black, so I think I feel into the basketball group

if you're lanky and 6'4 thats bad
if you're robust and 6'4 thats good

Not if you are proportionate and well-developed which statistically you are not.

>an unusual condition where I have a wingspan that's longer than my heigh
that's not at all unusual, that's a trait of almost every athlete in sports that aren't powerlifting or weightlifting

In fact, the taller you are, the greater your ape index (arm span to height ratio) is likely to be.

fucking christ. lol manlets crack me up. I'm 6'7 and all the girls i've been with say they love my height

stay mad

6'6" here. I know the feeling. Lift and eat, my son, and you shall learn to harness your true potential as king of men.

you've probably never talked to a girl, I'd kill for a 6'4 bf

post pics

WHEN

/fi9k/

I'm 6'4" and 185
I hit 1/2/3/4
despite my squat my legs are small as fuck
am I slendermode

Girls don't care about height - they care about cock size

6'2'' is the ideal height, every inch above or below decreases your attractiveness.