I have a date tonight

This is the first date I’ve been on in a long time. I am going to a nice bar in Manhattan.

I bought a new shirt at Barneys today and set a squat PR. Everything will be good.

She’s cute, well educated, well traveled, and also has a good job.

Thanks for being there Veeky Forums.

Pic related choose your M&M

Either red/blue or double blue.

I'm not a fat ass or insecure about my dick, in fact I pity anyone who would consider taking either yellow or green.

Yellow green. 6 inch penis when erect, idk girth, and I'm skinny fat

>not taking green double dose so you can eat like shit forever and still look like a sick cunt

What a fucking idiot

double dose me on the green pill.

You're going to have a good night OP, you're gonna ascend soon.

Double Red is the only right answer.

1. Double green
2. Double red
3. Double blue
4. Double yellow

Testlets who need the blue M&M, fucking lol

double green is the only logical choice
just train hard as fuck and eat everything, ez life

2 reds for sure, that's like a year's worth of gains free plus i'll make 2 years worth of gains in one year. That's like 50 pounds of muscle in a year.

Im already 8% body fat, not a dicklet, and red just means less work. Double dose me on that blue because it's all that matters.

>Manhattan.
she's a whore, you'll do fine

You would only be picking blue if you were a manlet, only yellow if you're a dicklet. Red and green are the only ones that open paths of opportunity for those who are already men.

Good point all girls in Manhattan must be whores never mind all those B&T folk

HOLY SHIT GREEN also red

At 6'2" an an ex-fatty that's all i want in life is to fill out this skin a bit. if i could gain weight AND fix my skin i would be able to enjoy sex again. woooo

>B&T
whats that? Brügger & Thomet?
what does that mean

>Double green, just eat big and lift big for the rest of my life an I'll be ezpz natty limit mode. Downside is if you stop lifting you'll end up forever twinkmode.
>Double red is basically steroids and once you hit natty limit you can stop lifting and just cut until you are at a desirable bf%. Downside is if you overeat you'll can start to look fat, but your tdee should be decently high at the natty limit for you to easily maintain.
I'll go with double red. Yellow is shit because by the time you're fuxking it's too late, so who cares and I'm not a manlet to desire blue pill, although more masculine features would be nice.

>I'll go with double red
Actually I take it back, double green, since I enjoy eating and lifting, so wouldn't have a problem not reverting to twink mode.

Bridge & Tunnel

>OPs going to smash a troll

Easily blue

I only know two girls who live in Manhattan, both are the skankiest sluttiest whores I know.

torn between dub red or dub green

green/red

I'll take a yellow and a blue thanks.

Double blue

double green, ez. i actually like doing GOMAD, and im not self concious about my height or dick.

good luck bro. remember to listen more than you speak.

double red. easy.

Red and green are achievable without magical M&Ms. Only a total retard would pick those. More height and more dick is good for anyone except lanklets and dudes with freakishly large dicks

>tfw 8 inch dick and already can have multiple orgasms

Fuck it, double yellow

this guys a madman.

Double red
>already tall
>already bretty big dick
>my ideal aesthetic is more thicc than shredded sick cunt anyway so leanness is not essential

>double red
>Get perma stronk from powerlifting
>take up sambo, wrestling, & bjj
>become destroyer of worlds

Double red to truly ascend
You would be strong for the rest of your life regardless of what you do.

Red and yellow

*sniff*sniff*
These are ruffies.
*takes two greens*

double dose blue :(

OP here. I think I did good. She liked the place and we talked for almost 3 hours straight. We both had work at 8am and I walked her from the bar to the train station at 11. We kissed at the train station and said goodbye.

green and yellow

double blue if you're a manlet and planning on hanging yourself over it
double red if you're a NEET since it offers an easy sports career
double green if you're an extreme fat fuck.
double yellow is best for any normal person since it offers something that nobody else on the planet can have.
no combination of single doses is worth having. blue and yellow effects are too small to fix manlets and dicklets. red and green require big lifestyle changes to maintain which makes them crap for the people that need them the most.

Wish i saw this earlier, id tag along and shit if you wanted too.

Blue and yellow
The other two can be achieved thru steroids and shiieet