Alright anyone here who's gone from around 18-20% BF down to 10-12%...

Alright anyone here who's gone from around 18-20% BF down to 10-12%, how has your success been with women before and after? My GF broke up with me and I'm fucked, girls at bars won't even look at me, and I can only get fat girls on Tinder, doesn't help that I have no game either, but that's another story. I'm hitting the gym and losing weight no matter what, lost 30 pounds already. But some additional inspiration would be do me some good. Thanks.

How do you even talk to girls on Tinder?

is it true that you get fucked if you swipe right on everyone on tinder?

>18-20% BF

That's me, I'm also slimming down pretty well. I don't talk to or know any women, so it can only go up from here.

This is me as well

Bump

bumping this

Why do people go under or above 15% bodyfat?

15% bodyfat is the most optimal for health, aesthetics, and strength, and it's super easy to maintain.

tinder internally scores you based on factors like how often your swipes swipe you back, how often you start a convo, how often they respond to you, etc. swiping on everyone will lower your score, but it's unclear how severe the effect will be

well thanks, I'll try to unJUST myself, no wonder I was getting trannies very often.

No, it’s unironically 13

15% is not the most aesthetic

Go make some guy friends and then girls will see you're a part of something and want to be a part of it too

Yes, it got me laid 2-3 times in about a year and some change. Met my current gf on tinder and I know none of you will believe it but she was a virgin on tinder. Super wholesome, smart, and redpilled.

Swipe right on everyone to get laid
Swipe right or superlike on the ones that make you stop swiping on everyone.

>she was a virgin on tiner

user, I have to tell you something...

no abs

On Tinder you have an invisible rating. The higher your rating, the hotter the chicks you see and vice versa.

Anecdotally if you swipe right too often (more than 80%) your rating is lowered. I haven't seen any proof, but it seems a common belief.

You say that like it's a bad thing

This

A Chad such as myself still gets thots no matter my bf% because of my elite aryan facial aesthetics. Sometimes the low bf helps (such as right now) because it makes me face more angular and aesthetics. When I put on muscle my face gets chubbier, but my body fills out, so I feel like my SMV stays the same. Still slay dozens of women per month. 6'1" btw

Find what works for you my lad, we all can't make it.

Kek