Femanon here

Femanon here

What workout will get me braphog slampig mode like in pic related? Been a cardiobunny my whole life.

Other urls found in this thread:

feabie.com/Account/Register
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

5x5 pasta & squats

She's fat

what's your snap?
I can post mine

Fork pick-ups to failure.

she p h a t t

this

Only genetics, because if you deposit fat on your belly you are fucked

too thirsty pajeet

Great time to recommend SS + GOMAD

since when did they make workout gear from kevlar?

But seriously though, how would a girl go about turning herself from a cardio bunny into a slampig?

GOMAD + Squat and Hip Thrusts

SS + GOMAD

>braphog slampig

My ex-gf wanted to get less physically unfit and a better ass/thighs but knew I liked her fat so we decided on her lightly bulking on a modified SS with lots of leg accessories and cardio. All the exercise made her much hungrier but it didn't burn enough calories to make up for that so it turned into a pretty heavy bulk. Highly recommend that plan if you're a feeder degenerate. Ass/thighs got bigger but most of the fat went where it'd gone before, belly. It's mostly genetics desu.

KILL OP

>tfw Veeky Forums has literally meme'd fat fetishism into exsitence

God-tier genetics + shit-tier diet

Strong Curves or Starting Strength, both are cheap on amazon. Track your calories with MyFitnessPal and eat at around 300 calories over your TDEE. Buy accentuating clothing like compression/yoga pants.

Why 300 and not more?

>fat fetishes didn't exist before Veeky Forums
you are a retard, stop posting

You can do more if you'd like, it's commonly 500, but it's good if you're new to start off slow and observe the effects. If you feel like while eating that much and doing strength routines like SS that you're not gaining enough fat/muscle mass at a steady pace, then feel free to up the amount.

Just be careful because at some point the calories stop being used to help make muscles and just end up as shapeless fat. You can always cut at 300-500 under your TDEE later to remove the fat you want to and leave the muscle and amount of body fat you desire.

Oops, mis-replied.

That's not what I said.

Eat like a pig
stuff yourself to the limit every day

I don't want stretchmarks though. Maybe I'll just get pregnant.

I can't decide if OP has some fetish to fulfill or is tired of being called anorexic... Either way, this is a stupid fucking idea. Get your head on straight, dumbass. If you want to be curvier, fine, lift more and eat smart. Don't be a dumbass who willingly gets diabetes... Or, if you are that kind of stupid, self-loathing person, at least get your tubes tied, before you decide to slowly kill yourself.

good god she's perfect

You can't. Fat deposition is genetic and no known chemical can alter it dramatically.

Only a small percent of women have the genes that allow them to be overweight or obese by BMI yet have a flat stomach, with all the weight deposited in the gluteofemoral region. And all of us men salivate over them, but if you're not in that club there ain't shit you can do.

>no stomach

amazing genetics

Eat a lot and hope for the best.

Gross.

>other feeder degenerates on Veeky Forums

Yes, yes. More of this.

OP if you're not baiting, do a decent amount of cardio and raise carbs in your diet. Lots of pasta and meats, women naturally gain more in the hips and chest than men because genetics. Take it slow and see how your body reacts, too fast and you could end up like pic related. Which wouldn't be bad imo, but not everyone agrees with my peverted interests.

This.

Simple google image search can tell you that OP is a lying bitch.

MOOOOOODS

fat = disgusting

I'm so degenerate, I've wanted a fat gf all my life, and now that I got a bbw girlfriend all I can think about is other thin girls fattening up. Like i'll walk down the street and see a relatively thin girl with a little pudge and think about hooking up with her and stuffing her with fattening food until she's obese

It's like i finally got what I wanted and it just pushed me even further down the fetish rabbit hole.

Kill me.

Or a search through the archives

>femanon wants to take the BRAP pill

Make sure you eat plenty of beans. Kek

you can't really, slampigs are chubby in childhood which makes the est levels just high enough that when they start eating like pigs the fat goes into ass

My brother. Although,

>not getting a feedee gf

You fucked up bigly. Now you'll never be satisfied with your fuckpig girlfriend, you'll always be trying to make her bigger. Feedee gf (or a fit girl with feedee on the side) is the ultimate redpill. B minus, better luck next time fellow fattyfucker.

feeders need to be executed

Sorry you feel that way, famalam. Tbh since I started fucking fatties I'm fitter than ever. Takes a lot of work to lift these blimps.

Welfare and tumblr

that woman isn’t healthy im not going to help you become overweight, do squats, lightweight deadlifts, pushups, ab work and sprints and you will look sexy i promise you darling sweetiepie pumpkin dear

get really fat and have good genetics

i used a fuck a honduran chick that was brappig mode but she wasn't that fat.

>redpill
Okay, redpill me on the fatties. Why is it better to get feedee gf and risk that she doesn't fatten up nicely when you can skip the bodybuilding and have a perfect plus sized gal from the start?

>qt gf mode to big mommy milkers mode

Where do i find a girl like this

Be careful user, mommies tend to blow up pretty fast.

This girl is hot as fuck

You lot need to stop being hypnotised by fuckin magazines and getting hard to skeletons lol

This is a real women, kate moss.. kek plez

>not wanting a chubby gf that gains weight without wanting to
Someone with no self-control who gets a bit upset about her weight sometimes is way hotter to me than a girl deliberately getting fatter

Because then you can watch the transformation in motion. It's fucking majestic to watch, I tell you. Skinny twig to bloated slam planet is the most erotic change a woman can make to her body. It just requires a little patience.

GOMAD

I have never seen a more LARPing baitpost OP. Well done

The only true braphoh slampig is pic related.

How does one tell if a girl is even into the feedee side?

This is THICCness perfected

feabie.com/Account/Register

Go nuts. These women are everywhere apparently, they're just very quiet about it.

This. Especially if they were Stacies.

slam planet

loool

Yup i've tried feabie, unfortunately there are only 5 women within 300 km of me.

Two of which have been inactive for months and the rest are either uggos or batshit insane.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well guess i'll have to find one the old fashioned way.

Or Pavlov one into existence.

>someone else shares my fetish for destroying Stacies

Fuck yes. Where's that guy who serially fattens and dumps them while getting more and more swole? That guy is my hero.

>OP takes anons advice
>ends up pic related

And nothing of values was lost

stop working out at the gym

eat pizza 5x15 three times a day

Genetics and cake.

>That guy who serially fattens and dumps them
Story? Or at least archive link?

theres a reason you dont see her belly button

But something of value was gained.

I see

Damn, is this recent? She got fucking big and I'm not complaining.

>fatties make you fit
For some reason this has been my experience as well, especially given I'm the one of us who cooks. Also good God is the sex great. Are you into farts too?

I see what you did there.

>that look of defeat in her eyes

It arouses me. She knows she's doomed to be a chubby side piece now and has learned her place. Nothing is sexier than a woman who's been stripped of all Stacey pretensions and now survives on whatever dick she can find, praying someone won't mind her belly jiggling while she fucks them.

I wish I had more of that type of picture for you my man. Good taste though.

November is ideal and almost makes me hard despite jerking off like 30 minutes ago.
January is fucking disgusting.

cmon eating in bed is just barbaric

Genetics. Women who can still look good while being that fat are in the top 1% genetics wise. 99% of women will look like shit at that size.

I think you mean truth vs lies there jimbo

Yeah, she gained a bunch of weight when she got pregnant. She used to be known for her ass but now her tits overshadow her ass.

Ass implants don’t count user

D I E T
I
E
T

sauce on these two?

First one is Jiggleandshake69/Heyydrianna. I'd recommend looking up the second name if you want a good weight gain progression.

I knew her but didn't recogize her. she makes my dick explode but too bad she hasn't posted in 3 years.

No idea who the bigger girl is though>?

She started posting again actually. They're not as good though.

Pants on head retard

brap

Bröp

Good fat distribution and xxl yoga/compression pants

>Where's that guy who serially fattens and dumps them while getting more and more swole?
I want to meet him. My fetish is the exact opposite - like to bring fat girls on the path of fitness and then ditch them when they get too skinny for my taste.

>seeing this posted again
>seeing anons responding

What the fuck is wrong with you niggers?

Regular human being vs feedism fetishist

gross.