"A-user f-fucking help me"

>"A-user f-fucking help me"
>"I C-Cant fucking b-breath bro"
>Starts shaking violently

Could you save your friend? Using the fitness skills you acquired?

I'd just headbutt the junkie and hope for the best

>"It d-didn't fucking work A-user"

Nah,i'd let him die
Worthless piece of shit.

Holy shit the guy on the left is as big as the guy on the right, just not as cut
They're both tiny too, I would literally spank them both for misbehaving

A nine year old could one bomb that emaciated darky into the next world.

>king hit, left hand, left temple (im a southpaw)

I would use my newly acquired Lat Pulldown skills and pants him.

Pic related is you a few seconds later, you didn't check behind you, a common mistake for cum skins to forget the encircle tactic.

source?

lol,i'm staying well out of it. It has nothing to do with me.

>implying I don't have their backup surrounded with my own backup

My goalposts are faster than yours, loser

>nigger goes to jail for manslaughter
Nothing of value was loss.

>Could you save your friend
so in this scenario that guy is actually your friend? sure no problem

if i was just walking by and saw this, i'd probably think the cunt deserved it and would keep walking

This could be surprisingly effective.

i WOULD ALWAYS DEFEND MY BLACK YOUTH FRIENDS FROM DIRTY WHITE BOIS PUTTING THEIR THROATS ON HIS HAND

>Implying I would be friends with this trash.

>pull out 22 pistol
>put to niggers head
>kill nigger
>plant drugs on body
>call police
>say you were a witness and saw other niggers kill him
>friend backs me up
Feels good to be white

this. Killing/framing niggers is always self defense.

cuz you like nogs

I would mog both of these twinks

>IT'S JUST A PRANK

love those videos

they unironically wouldn't be able to do shit to grizzly unless they had guns.
He can almost push a metric ton out of his way.

id watch the white guy die and then shoot the nigger for fun

Some of these threads don't even try. If you're going to put is in a hypothetical situation from a video you just found, at least use a threatening video. I was bigger than this nig at my absolute adult lightest. Now I'm 50 pounds heavier with around the same bodyfat.

And also link the video you retard.

I would suck his gains through his penis which will force him to let go

I would take that downie brownie to suplex city, then stamp on his neck

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

No thanks I don't hang out with retards.

>take rock
>bash head open until movement stops
You really don't need to be strong or know how to fight. Rock is the oldest tool known to any animal and a good smack to the head will take down any human.

>thinking you won't get jumped just because you're """"staying out of it""""

Are you retarded?

A really nice punch to the kidney usually stops people who've never had one before

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

no, first thing im doing is dropping to my knees and sucking the dude's cock. when he pumps a steamy load onto my face, my friend will scurry away. everyone wins

my friend's already got his hands tied up. all you have to do is punch the back of the dude's head

>Being white
There, you have something to do with it. Enjoy Tariq’s uncut veiny weiner in your bottom

>POSTED WITH THAT PUMP (AYY AYY)
>RELAY WITH THAT PUMP (RACE R-R-)

yeah I'm not fucking with X

>Your fault for pranking him, bro, lol.

No, but a headshot cures uppity nigger really quick.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

My brother used to beat me up whenever he got mad, be it video games, his ugly pig girlfriend not sucking his dick, etc. By the time I was 15, I was a full 8 inches taller than him. When he made an attempt to hit me with his generic and predictable right hook, I side stepped left and gave him a kick right to the liver. Once he was huddled over I punted his jaw as hard as I could.

Needless to say, he had his jaw wired shut for 13 months since I fractured it in more than a dozen places. We aren't on speaking terms anymore for obvious reasons.

Right.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

The nigger fear the samurai

>De-pants darky and push him over
> yell "why prr" and "see kyle"

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Is it a good sign that I am so sure about what to do that I don't want to tell many people because my secret tactics are so elite?
No jokes.

Go get em' lads

Are you literally an autist?

You dont get it.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Against that guy? Sure he doesn't look that bad. At a certain point though I'd just call the cops.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

I really want to tell people. I tell the right people in my social circle, but I don't want to tell potential enemies.
It's not even boasting as much as I understand truly that knowledge is power. It sounds so gay to say "my techniques are too dangerous to share" but, they actually are.

you are such a fruit. if you want upvotes, you need to head over to reddit.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

>"I C-Cant fucking b-breath bro"
or spell

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

i dont train any martial arts but if that was happening to my friend i'd stomp the nigs knee in at a bad angle then rear naked choke him as he buckles

back in japan the boys used to play a game where they'd shove their fingers up someones ass and retract real quick. afterwords I'd pants him, chin punch him and lightly tickle his nose for dominance

You Have To Live It!

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

You have to live it

Kidney Shot

What if I don't want to live it?

rear naked choke until he complies.

blood choke. tuck my head in with my shoulder. nigs aint gonna swing for my kidneys, they'll swing for my head. and break their knuckles on my skull. once i lock in the nigger dies. conscious for at best a few seconds and friend can distract for a bit after. i'll just keep choking and choking and choking and the nigger will be braindead in 3 minutes. but that's not saying much considering he's a nig.

The golden one fighting for mother evropa

>YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Sudanese in Oz? Fuck em

YOU
HAVE
TO
LIVE
IT

NIGGER THE NIGGER WHILE I NIGGER THE NIGGER, THEN ID NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER, AFTER NIGGER NIGGER, ID NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER THE NIGGER RIGHT IN HIS NIGGER.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

nigger !

Around blacks, never relax. I'd never be caught off guard nigger.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

user you shouldn't be proud of that. Call your brother and make amends.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

The friend needs to interlock his hands underneath the niggers arms and swing his arms up, like a circle, which will break the nigger's hold

>fighting against a black kid
I'm not suicidal. Years of selective breeding has made him genetically superior to me in the physical department

Then you'll forever be a twink built for personal pleasure of those who do want to live it

>he thinks he can insult Aryans for our beautiful skin color
This has to be the most pathetic thing subhumans have come up with as an attempt to hurt our feelings. Everyone knows we love being white, why wouldn't we.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT!

Just hit his throat, man. Easier and faster. Poke an eye, hit the balls, the usual. Always works, end the fight in a second.

He sets his jaw into his throat, you are now fucked.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

>I'm not suicidal. Years of selective breeding has made him genetically superior to me in the physical department
t. American "white"

Why the white guys reflection in the window facing us when he clearly has his back pressed up against it?

And nah I wouldn't help. Let the boy do his this. We just some gorillas tryna catch a break for thoumstself

>grab his dick
>stretch it out
>stretch it more
>dick tears apart
>I win

>implying they didnt have their second backup surround your backup

omae wa shinderu