I've seen some research saying that Nicotine can increase test. But I don't want to smoke or dip because of cancer...

I've seen some research saying that Nicotine can increase test. But I don't want to smoke or dip because of cancer. Thoughts on the juul?

I've been dipping for ~10 years. No cancer and clean, white, healthy teeth.
Start packin' boy.

>being some 20 year old that starts smoking so he can gymcel better instead of a low inhibition dumb teen
>too beta to actually smoke
absolute fucking state of western man

i vape and shit

that nic thing is a lie. just clean up your diet or do roids if ur so obsessed about ur t

>absolute fucking state of western man
Hehe smoking is cool amirite

Idk man I use a weed vape and I know vaping isn’t good for your lungs so I’ve never taken up nicotine and add more vaping

juul is dope, i use it every day.
tobacco or mango is best flavor

Ryan Gosling looks like THAT?!

I got a juul but I never really use it I just carry it around and use it for comedic effects

Like hitting a fat rip when I get off the bus

I vape. What's the difference between a juul and a vape? Pic is mine

>I know vaping isn't good for your lungs
do you have any evidence to back this up?
not being confrontational, I hear people bring this up all the time without actually citing anything
I did some research on the main ingredients in vape juice and they all appear to be more or less harmless, with the exception of diacetyl which doesn't appear to be used anymore

Juul is way less obnoxious if you’re in public.

Nicotine is an aromatase inhibitor, aromatase being an enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen. So yes, nicotine theoretically increases free testosterone by decreasing the amount converted to estrogen, however it's highly unlikely you'll notice this effect. It's nothing like the supraphysiological bump you get from pinning.

that’s so gay someone should punch you in the throat with brass knuckles

Juul a small pod system, like those shitty gas station ones that look cigs

this
>just clean up your diet or do roids if ur so obsessed about ur t
is correct, also swedish snus master race

Juul vapor upon exhale is small compared to vape “clouds”. Juul charges on a USB port. Conservative design, so on

>juul charges on a USB port
so does literally every vape
juul appears to be more geared towards former smokers with higher nicotine levels more akin to what would come from cigarettes and less obnoxious design choices

i smoke a pipe

Nah tons of vapes have rechargeable batteries and all kinds of gay accessories. You’re right though juuls design is chill which is why I recommend to friends I see with faggy vapes.

>Juul vapor upon exhale is small compared to vape “clouds"
You can control the size of "clouds" by changing juice/coils/voltage/airflow. >Juul charges on a USB port.
How does that decrease its obnoxiousness in public? Also you can USB charge almost any mod.
>Conservative design
You mean compared to literally unlimited design options of normal vapes? You wouldn't even see picrelated in my hand if I hold it.
>so on
Would love to hear more. Juul is a meme entry-level cig for beginners, it doesn't compare to real vapes.

juul is worse

Yeah look at that circular fag black dick you’re carrying and sucking on. Juul is thin and inconspicuous

I love blowing juul clouds on my gf's minge shit is cash

Juuls are smaller but they have a higher nicotine percentage in the pods

the only acceptable reason to use one

Basically everything in this post sums up why those curious should go juul instead of full fedora

My thoughts on the Juul is that there has been a shit ton of shilling of the Juul recently on Veeky Forums.

>will do 100 different things for a negligible 15% test increase

At that point why don't you just pin test? Like unironically if you're gonna go through all this shit for a not even noticeable test increase just pin it

I went with the joytech dolphin. It has a bigger batter and holds a lot more liquid. It's also small and not obnoxious

This

Don't believe the meme's OP.
Read the sticky.

That's because it became a meme on reddit nbd

Dip nicotene pouches like zyn

get a suorin drop and 50mg juice, they're refillable. juuls are wack yo.

>Sucking on a Kirby
There are tons of great 808 ecigs that will absolutely dominate any juul and have been out for years. Now with nic salts they're on par with normal fedora Vapes, and can last you all day. Oh and they look like a cig so you don't look like a complete asshole

You're welcome

have fun spending $20 every week. Juuls are literally sent from heaven to earth but are controlled by zionist jews for profit. They are expensive mang but that hit so sweet

Again no. Easily solved with 808 + nic salt + making your own juice
I can vape all day for a year for about $50 808 included

$150*

Swedish Match, a snus company, makes a new tobacco free snus called Zyn
It's purely a nicotine pouch that's flavoured, and great if you're a fucking pussy like me who's too afraid of cancer to do more than smoke the occasional cigar

You guys love putting phallic objects in your mouths hmm

Shit I'd blow a dude if he ejaculated delicious nicotine

Water is wet etc

You could just get like an e-leaf mini and not waste the shit out of your money

make sure to drive subaru to go with it.
dont forget monster and hoonigan stickers
fag

get on muh lev nerds

Pinning will permanently lower my base testosterone though and I'll be forced to juice forever or lose all my gains.

Survivor bias

Would that be a logical fallacy like on that one pic that gets posted sometimes about arguments or is that something different?

The effects of inhaling propylene glycol vapor hasn't been studied enough to really deem it safe, and there's a lot of evidence to suggest that we'll probably find out in a few years that is' fucking awful for you.

That being said, vegetable glycerin has been studied plenty, and it's perfectly safe. So the bottom line is stay away from vape juice made from PG and buy VG base instead.

Source?

I feel that pain

I been smoking cigarettes and feel like i have cancer but i cant atop.

Juul - smaller pods,higher nicotine concentrate, tighter draw more similar to a cigarette

Mod/starterkit - more flavor, less nicotine concentrate, more vapor production, able to change air flow, more power.

Pic related is the only vape I have and will ever buy. Perfect.

I have the exact same one but in rainbow (no homo)

yee yee