does this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpFzw3KaSO0
youtu.be/GlOoIMd9524
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't they also do that in Naruto?

it does
you store kinetic energy to release it later in the punch

I mean Cavill is a confirmed weeb so I wouldn’t be surprised if he slipped that in there

>ywn spend a Saturday night cruising beers with Henry cavill and Ben Affleck

>END my life please

nani?!

Confirmed where?

he is unboutoning his sleeves

>loading your wrists

A good punch starts from the ground up. Therefore you must till the soil and enrich the earth with kinetic energy.

>fighting at work over who's idea was on that project
Enjoy your lawsuit and going to jail faggot

>he doesn't forcibly hyper extend all of joints before every lift to store max kinetic energy in them
never gonna make it

who the fuck fights like that

Its a hybrid ving tsun style

>See a nigger this size coming at me
Shit hope I can look like this in the future.

amen

>checked

>This asian guy slaps your gf's ass.What would you do?
Use your superior master race 6ft and Veeky Forums,beat his ass and then throw him through the mirror

>loading your wrists with kinetic energy before a fight

Explain this, all he did was shake his hands to reposition his watch.

>Here, lemme catch your hook with an elbow real quick
It's that same Keysi bullshit from Batman Begins. Looks cool; does shit.

It works for the same reason that every shotgun is a pump shotgun in every movie and needs to be pumped constantly

That shit straight pisses me off
>playing fucking Halo
>storyline consists of spaceships, lasers, aliens, plasma weapons, suits of power armor, humans that are genetically modified super soldiers and can breathe in space

>human military still uses fucking pump-action technology from the goddamn 1800s

If it works it works

but who was science?

what is this?

moron

>unboutoning his sleeves
>still the same and you can clearly see he doesn't
Nigga you blind af or stupid

So you are saying that he has shotguns as hands?

It catches your hook with an elbow

Tom Cruise 6: Fallout

Wait, you can load joins with kinetic force?
So this isn't just some anime shit

amateurs

youtube.com/watch?v=VpFzw3KaSO0

>ving tsun

So it’s horseshit?

Maybe he's just adjusting his shirt.
Ever thought about that?

Let me guess. You think boxing will help you in an actual street fight?

>knowing how to weave and effectively punch a nigger in the face won’t help you in a street fight
Inb4 hurr muh takedown ground’n’pound

No, you idiot. Didn't you take high school physics?

Kinetic energy is wasted. You want POTENTIAL energy, which is what based Superman is doing there. By flicking his wrist and then bringing it back, he is able to exploit Newton's Third Law to create even more power in his fist/wrist/arm

kek 5 ft twink detected

Basically like this
youtu.be/GlOoIMd9524

I've trained in boxing for a long time now and been is roughly 8 street fights. Due to my training most of them ended in one punch and I have only been hit twice by one guy because I was toying with him and kept calling him a weak piece of shit while letting him punch me in the face. Boxing does help more often then not if you're fast and not overweight.

>weaving to avoid a kick to your shin

I've trained walking for 500 years and I too have never lost a fight. My anecdotal stories have had me beating Tyson in his prime and Bruce Lee as well. I even once encountered Chuck Noris and he simply crossed the street to avoid getting too close. I have many more anecdotes if you'd like to hear them.

Give the tough anecdote guy a break, he likes to feel tough on the internet

>implying anyone you’d actually fight in the street knows Muay Thai
90% of street fights involve both parties grabbing and windmilling at each other, irl isn’t a martial arts movie you dumb nigger

Only if you're in a movie scene.

i dont recall? which fight?

Neither is it a boxing movie. My point is simply that when actually fighting does occur that boxing is on the lower end of the successful spectrum of counters against aggressors

works for donkey kong doesn't it

What is this from?

Boxing is learning to punch and avoid punches, this gives you a massive advantage in 90% if street fights where the average joe can’t throw a punch or kick for shit, I’m not trying to defend against Silva.

>boxing is limiting your options
Learning to punch and avoid punches is entry level for almost all martial arts. They just happen to not stop at the basics since your body consists of more than just your fists

Boxing is the most effective martial art for street fighting specifically because he avoids using all of the other tools your body has. Grappling is useless in almost all cases because as soon as you hit the ground, you're getting swarmed by his friends and stomped into the dirt.

Muy thai would be more effective as you learn to use elbows, knees kicks, leg sweeps, throws, standing clinch and boxing. Youll also manage greater distances better with it.

The distance between fighters in boxing and muy thai is different. Someone who knows how to use all kinds of weapon will be a much more well rounded fighter than a pure boxer.

>getting in close enough to use elbows, knees, throws and clinches
You're asking for trouble in a street fight.

For real though, if people are getting this close, they're 100% trying to slam you to the ground in street fights

they either try to punch you or get you to the ground

im not saying you should aim to get as close as possible, but if it happens youre better equipped to handle the situation.

thats all

in the end it doesnt really matter if you fight unexperienced people. Just pick a style that allows you to spar. Some are more effective than others.

I definitely get what you're saying, I just think boxing is your best bet at preventing the "if it happens" part.

Dunno about weeb, but he's a shut in who plays WoW when he's not filming.

What movie is that?

Why do you think using only your hands is superior? Is it because regulare people tend do punch?

I wish I was as big a guy as Cavill.

Partly. Partly because any mistakes are a lot less costly. If you go to kick someone's knee and for whatever reason, you miss, you're going down. And when you're down, you're done. If you get in close to someone and clinch, someone's going to batter the back of your head now that you can't guard it.

Boxing is just your safest bet for a streetfight. Between footwork, distancing, dealing with what they're throwing (invariably right hooks) and keeping yourself on your feet, it's the best all-rounder.

Trailer for MI6

They still make that shit? I thought it ended with 4.

If you go down from a missed kick then youre probably fighting an experienced fighter or youre not good at kicking and should not use it, though.

Pluss the range you get with kicks and the ability to keep distance is very usefull. Pluss normal people have no clue how a kick looks, comming in.

And clinching i totally agree when it comes to several opponents. Its only usefull 1v1

I get your point on how boxing can be safer, but you should be able to throw kicks and land them, if you have some experience with it.

You have to remember that street fights aren't sparring on a mat. There's potential for debris everywhere. A random person bumping into you mid-kick. Car headlights going full beam into your eyes the second you lift your foot. And so on and so forth.

High risk/high reward, which isn't good in a street fight imo.

Most people in street fights instantly shoot to takedown/clinch (just watch some streetfight videos) because they don't know how to fight

If they're lucky then you're on the ground now and lost all your advantage in your stand up game

Nothing more satisfying in Smash than landing a fully charged DK punch.

sounds like wishful thinking to me

wouldnt it be potential then?

Seeing an enemy tumbling back towards the arena before you throw and hit them with an item capsule, which explodes

I don't know, but just aim for the jaw, back of head, kidneys and liver and they'll hit the ground fast as fuck. Jabs to the face to keep them away. Never purposefully go for the nose.

only works to heat up the control of the arms i guess. ive thrown punches with my arms cold and i miss the target easy

Who's the Asian?

Trailer for this summer's mission impossible flick.

Practicing martial arts, expend time learning a technike to avoid a punch and use kinetik force of ur enemy.
Expend time learning a tecnci t oavoid a knife aand blablabla.
When u learn how throw a punch or how to use a knife u learn way better how to defend against one.
And entry level for most martial arts, lmao, most martial arts barely teach u, howw to measure ur distance how to time ur opponent, how to dodge a fast punch, ur a total amateur if u think like u do.

Shouldn't he be dead ?! like in real life ?!

that first punch would know the shit out of mostly anyone in the world

Why do martilartsposters always sound so retarded

Wing Chun has a legit form outside of the traditional form, called sanda
Or are you a casual who has never heard of Zabit Magomedsharipov?

I store my energy in my elbow.

t. Roger Smith

It's really not. He actually missed the premiere of MoS because he was doing a raid. Look it up.

Because im not feeling well today and im not as good in english as i want to be.

what im trying to say is that one month learning how to punch counts more towards defending from getting punched than two years learning how to defend agaisnt punches.

Jesus fuck just read the other message and wtf was i thinking.. xD
Try to tackle a boxer from the arms like u would tackle another wrestler and he will punch in the jab before u could even flinch, now learn how to box while also knowing wrestle and u will never get caught offguard from another striker.

he's a brainlet. don't try to enlighten him

different large black man