Veeky Forums BTFO

Veeky Forums BTFO

>tfw the son of two hard working parents who I loved and cherished and still maintain positive contact with

Keep projecting fag

Wrong board?

the whole point is guys grew up with weak fathers who didn't force them to clean their rooms so now jordan peterson is filling the void

I agree. People acting like JBP is some kind of messiah of wisdom.

>tfw dad died last year
Make the best of the time with your parents while you still can, you never know when cancer strikes

It's because many westerners were raised by lazy boomers who stuck their kids in front of the telly, he gives good dad advice for people who missed out.

fucking kek

this, literally nothing wrong with the scenario in OP's comic.
>little shit of a kid curses at his parents, result of lazy and unassertive parenting
>no role models to indicate proper behavior
>one shows up years later and reaches the disillusioned and depressed adult
>he realizes that his life has been missing discipline and direction the whole time and can now start properly improving his life

Wew

pretty much this except fat

audible kek

i dont have a dad and i m not a soyboy

That's if they even had fathers at all. I grew up raised by a single mother, horrible parent and I believe this is the case for most people especially males raised by single mothers.

Single motherhood is a cancer upon society.

I grew up with a single mom, Veeky Forums. How do I save myself?

neck yrslf for the good of society

>come to fit
>kike is trying to scare people away from peterson
Just nuke Veeky Forums already. It's done. 4 years from now you fucking jews will still be trying to scare anons away from Peterson

Peterson is a fucking nutbar with delusions of grandeur.

Ever see the inside of the guy's house? He's a communist.

>he's fascinated with the dark side of humanity
>he is therefore the darkside of humanity
Peasant.

>clean your room
>fuck you, mom and dad
>haha, okay honey

he's teaching discipline to those who never had it but are now mature enough to want it

Aхaхaaхaхaхaхaхaхaхa

Is that his real head

You get it. Gen Z is in denial of the fact that Gen X fucked them over until spoken to by a man like Petterson

I'm the exception. I truly believe I would've been a worse person (certainly messier). If I was raised by my father instead of mother. However, both of them together likely would've been ideal.

my mum was probably the best single mum you could ask for but no matter how hard a woman tries I don't think its possible for a boy to come out of being raised by a single mother as a completely well adjusted man, unless they have strong male role models around often

All of Veeky Forums and Peterson's cocksucking fan base

>lazy boomers who stuck their kids in front of the telly
was a computer in my case

I always had problems listening to my mom because she was a female and she didn't project enough respect. My dad on the other hand knew how to convince me to do what's right (too bad only during weekends).

my parents were fuckfaces that just told me to CLEAN THAT FUCKING ROOM and/or hit me with whatever was in reach, Jordan is calm and reasonable, and explains why he says what he says.

I was a typical latchkey kid. Divorced parents, mom worked long hours.

School lunch was at 10:30am (wtf?) and didn't eat dinner until my mom got home at 7-8pm. So I wouldn't be hungry all day, I would have a ton of unhealthy snacks like brownies, cookies, etc. Got fat and am still recovering from that.

Peterson didn't help me but I can see how he could help others who never had a strong parental figure in their lives

Even as a kid i was extremely rebellious to any command that didnt have a good reason behind it.

>clean your room coz i say so
vs
>clean your room so you can focus better and start sorting yourself from a easy starting point

This is coming from a successful guy with no addiction or depression

>implying you can improve your life when you're ugly
JFL

Pics of your mum?

brainlet alert.

Also why are antiJP shills spreading their filth on /fit, stick to your board.

>mom used to beat the shit out of me on a regular basis
>You're just like your father

most of those stats are just because negresses are very likely to be single mothers