Has anyone ever had any luck with a girl from the gym?

Has anyone ever had any luck with a girl from the gym?
Date?
Sex?
Number exchange?
Or even been approached by a gym roastie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've gotten several girls numbers recently but I never text them because I live with my mom. Any Anons have advice on how I can still have sex under these circumstances?

I finger fucked and ate a gym girls cunt, didn’t meet her at the gym though

Age? I don't let it stress me but I'm 21

At their place or a hotel.

given the economy and what not she'll understand
its only near wall roasties that think they are special

>Going to a gym where roasties go

No wonder you guys will forever stay dyel soyboys

about to be 24

Ever heard of motels? I feel like you're under 18.

This girl was doing some shit with the pulldown machine and was leaning in really close to me if that counts

imagine hooking up with girls so trashy you go to dates at the Motel 6

I had some girl approach me when I was doing HIIT on the track. It was kinda annoying. So I kinda don’t hit on girls unless I see them outside of the gym too cause I feel like it’s an easy way to get BTFO quickly.

ouch... desu your mom probably thinks its weird that you dont bring girls home

fugg

Male model here, just hooked up with 3 gym thots in the morning while I was doin my 45 min. Woulda had a 4some but wanted to be nice, so I scheduled them. I had a threesome last night when the Eagles won since some roastie lost a bet rofl. Sometimes you gotta trick women because they want to feel smart.

you are not a model with that ugly mug mate

Own it

How close were u to her

I've fucked 7 girls from my YMCA. This includes the pt/gym receptionist. I've been approached by about a dozen. It honestly fucking sucks. I just want to go and workout.

Stats
3 years lifting
6'5"
1500 tinder matches

Pic. What city do u live in user?

She was probably a foot away and i could hear her breathing too

Delusional ugly faggot kys. Also, checked.

Lol. Why do people lie so much on here?

>approach
yeah but it was just to get attention she didn’t want to fuck she felt out of place at a school gym and knew me from ha

I always thought women didn't want to be interrupted in the gym, or anyone for that matter.

But the fact is that regular people enjoy making friends wherever they are.
Sure, there might be some bitches and some autists but I bet you can start a convo with anyone you see regularly at the gym without t being considered too awkward.

The "trainers" in most gyms tend to focus their friendliness on women in the hopes to score, so if there was a chick who would've dated you if youmet her outside the gym, i don't think there's any reason for her to dismiss you while in the gym.

I fucked some cute pixy girl from the gym, she ghosted me later because I fucked up somewhere

Brother I feel your soul
Does your mom ask you if you’re sure your not gay?

you can always go to nice motels like a comfort inn

not terribly pricey, granted it still doesn't feel cost-efficient

This is just some user dweeb making fun of some ugly cunt who lives on /soc/ that thinks he's actually higher than 5/10

hi bimbo

women increase test production

walking next to one is enough to make my blood boil and get a huge pump

be happy theyre there

im just happy i get to sit in the gym now and grunt at women. there are a lot worse things in life than a gym full of thots, ok?

fuck her in your car u autist

ive brought so many women back to my moms house but its been easy since the garage is set up like a total mancave and isnt connected to the house
if you have paper thin walls and no where to bang youre pretty fucked unless you just own it

The look of that faggot drives me to pure rage. I want to destroy him in physical combat. Just fucking look at him.

describe the sound

Girls at the gym are on a hormonal high. It's fine to soak in their mires but you're crazy if you take it beyond that. LEARN

Get a job you fucking waste of space. I know it sounds cruel but how do you think they really see you? It's for your own good that you're unable to start a relationship while living with mommy.

He'd wreck you, you roided up manlet.

>no mention of employment
Stop projecting, user

I've had women and young girls do crazy shit around me at the gym. All I can surmise is that they are mental on hormones and can't help themself.
You don't need to bend over in front of me like that, you want to.
You don't need to look at me during your set, you want to.
But you can't help it. Your brain is a cauldron of chemicals, and I am a warlock. I get it. I enjoy it. By the time I'm out of the gym though I've already forgotten about you. There will be another girl tomorrow who can't help herself.
Whew.

>wasting money on overly expensive housing instead of investing and living with your parents
Poorboy

Okay trustfund baby, keep crying about how women want real men.

men only gyms where?

>she ghosted me later because I fucked up somewhere

it was your lats

Not sure about his situation, but if you're a student looking to go to some form of graduate or professional school, why jeopardize your grades by working to support yourself when you could just live at home?

don't have a car

kek

Hi Dennis

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E