193 cm (6'4)

>193 cm (6'4)
>56 kg (124 lbs)
Please, help me, Veeky Forums
I can't gain weight. I actually lost 5-6 kilos in the last 3 months. I want to get some muscle but can't do it without any weight...
I'm poor. What am I supposed to eat? What has the most calories for the least money?
1 kg of peanut butter is $9.6 here (~4 hours of minimum wage) and about 5800 calories, is that good enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

smoothiegains.com/mega-calorie-shake-for-huge-gains/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ten dollar peanut butter is way overpriced. That's the cost of a fucking buffet in the U.S. Are there food banks? Any food that's reasonably priced?

If you're poor you need to change that so you can buy decent food. that's more important than being jacked and kind of precedes it.
get casein
use a blender and make crazy shakes
put everything in
peanut butter, fucking seeds, berries, milk, everything
rinse, repeat
eat meat, pasta, onions, garlic
You can do it!

Most foods are priced appropriately (10 eggs $2, 1kg white bread $0.85, 1kg fluor $0.5, 1kg sugar $1.3 etc)
Don't know about food banks.

Yeah, but can't really change being poor overnight. Using all the help I can get.
Why eat shakes instead of solid food? What are the benefits?
>You can do it!
Thanks, man

>Why eat shakes
Because even if you're not hungry you can just drink down like 2k calories real quick
I don't view it as a replacement for solid food though, just an extra boost, or good for getting those nutrients immediately after exercise

>6'4
>124 lbs
>More skelly than me

Start eating more. Weight gain shakes are a great starting point. I found a recipe that tastes pretty good and is ~1500 calories.

2 Cups Whole Milk
1.5 Cups Oatmeal
2 Scoops Protein Powder
1 Cup Greek Yogurt
2 Tbsp Almond Butter
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Banana

Got the recipe from this site: smoothiegains.com/mega-calorie-shake-for-huge-gains/

Fair points, thank you
Is protein powder worth it? $28/kg for 3850 calories. That's a lot of money. I get better value with peanut butter.

You could probably substitute the protein powder with peanut butter, as long as you're aware that some of the macros will be different.

Whole milk, eggs, peanut butter, rice, oats, lentils, beans, nuts.

Protein powder is one of the cheapest, purest, most versatile forms of protein.

Jesus christ are you slenderman or something?

Beans, lentils, rice, and potatoes. There isn't a whole lot of protein, but really, it sounds like you just need to eat more.

I gotta ask op, what country are you in? this sounds like venezuela level shit. i think you should really consider trying to move to a better country, no offense to your people or traditions. peanut butter here (us) is a very cheap source of calories. that amount of peanut butter should cost nowhere near that much. is that the cheap stuff, or some fancy brand? eggs, pasta, rice, lentils, ground beef, cheese, bananas, milk. these are cheap sources of calories here, but how well this translates to your countries prices is unknown.

Just mix scrambled eggs with brown rice and beans.

Tons of protein, cheap and tasty.

Hungary. I want to move to a better country but don't have the money, maybe in 10 years (also, I got fucked extra hard, not everyone is this poor)
The cheap stuff, it's literally the pic in the OP. I guess peanut butter is just expensive here.
Bananas, milk, eggs, pasta, rice and lentils are affordable, meat and cheese is pretty expensive

Milk dude drink a fuck load of it

to gain weight you have to eat more calories than you spend daily. calculate your tdee and plan according to that. it's usually a surplus of 250-500 to gain weight normally.

if peanut butter is too expensive where you live some alternatives are: eggs, oatmeal, milk, cheese, tuna, beans, lentils, rice, quinoa, vegetables, fruits, meat, bacon, nuts, potatoes.

protein powder is a great supplement but if it's too expensive where you live then just stick to whole foods.

On the plus side your country isn't being invaded by Muslims sucks that you're poor tho.

>Because even if you're not hungry you can just drink down like 2k calories real quick

I wish it worked that way.

Only good thing about this country (and even that is being used as disgusting propaganda but let's not get into that)
Alright, thank you. I love eggs, milk, and beans, just gotta eat more of them, I guess
Found a better deal, $16/kg of protein powder (4200 calories) but still, even the expensive peanut butter beats it for price per calories. I don't think I'll get any protein powder soon, just can't justify the price

maybe look at powdered almonds to replace peanut butter in shakes, idk how much it costs where you live

2.5x as much, rofl

damn

how much would 4 liters (1 gallon roughly) of whole milk cost you, in terms of work hours? i really think, as underweight as you are, you should consider gomad.

Around $4.2 (less than two hours!)

Ha van tejautómata a közelben akkor ott a tej literje 180 Ft körül van, abból igyál napi 4 litert.
>193cm
Jó lehet, t. 173cm emberke :/

Hirtelen nem tudom, hogy van-e a közelben, de a Tesco-s 3,5%-os tejnek is csak 260ft literje, az nem olyan rossz!
>173cm
Őszinte részvétem! De legalább te nem vered be mindenhova a fejed :p

1 gallon of whole milk (3.25%) contains, 128g fat, 179g carbs, and 128g protein. 2300 calories right there. if you can afford to combine that with a normal amount of food, you'll be well on your way to escaping auschwitz mode.

This is definitely a possibility, thanks, dude

Gotta go now. Thank you all for the tips!

Most calories for least amount of money is Olive oil or Peanut oil.

200ml for about 900 calories. Drink that shit raw, son.

>5800 calories, is that good enough?
Yes

Come to Italy m8, here the minimum is 8/h, it's not a lot better than Hungary, but this shithole can offer you a lot of help if you're poor. The only problem it's maybe the language, it's difficult to learn for an hungarian i think

Count calories for 4 weeks. If it offs, go to doctor for blood test and check your thyroid

become a cannibal m8